Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dont Quit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dont Quit (377 Views)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / I See This Around But Dont Know The Name / Fact About 2018 Calender You Dont Know(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Quit by be4dem(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2017
DON'T QUIT
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, when the road you are trudging seems all uphill, when the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile but you have to sigh, when care is pressing you down a bit, Rest If you must, but don't you quit.

Life is strange with its twists and turns as everyone of us sometimes learns and many a failure turns about when he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the place seems slow, You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint of the clouds of doubts: and you never can tell just how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far. So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit. Its when things seem worst that you must not quit.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Twente Scholarships For International Undergraduate Students To St / Killtest Huawei Certification H12-711-ENU Real Exam Questions / Fresh 2018 Schorlarship For Developing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.