Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,851 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari Congratulates Saraki At 55 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Saraki At 55 (333 Views)

Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Saraki At 55 by lizzyruth04: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2017
“The President believes that at 55, and having served as a two-term governor, senator and Senate President, Dr Saraki has demonstrated commitment in the pursuit of a prosperous, united and peaceful Nigeria.

“President Buhari prays that God Almighty will grant him more years of good health, wisdom and fulfillment in the service of God and country,” the statement read.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/buhari-congratulates-saraki-55/

(1) (Reply)

Medview Flight ‘frustrated’ Lawmakers Out Of Abuja Airport At An ‘ungodly Hour’ / I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 –buhari / FG Raises N7bn From Savings Bond In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.