Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React (38259 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by holysina(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sibigam1:
TitheAgainstPoverty

Jealousy comes in different forms. Haters everywhere.

The same Rudeboy commented on the post, saying he's inspired. Why bashing the boy on another post. Man be talking from both sides of his mouth.

Nope, he posted the picture, while telling you that he doesn't agree with the pix because of what people keep saying. Go and read it again
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Gwan2(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
encrypt:
And we wonder why millions of Nigerians fail exams year after year...starting from the OP to those criticizing rudeboy you're all nuts. If you can't read a post and understand just shut up. He is saying he doesn't agree with the words in the picture he posted (those aren't his words incase you didn't know that too)
So in essence he supports what Williams is doing. He knew many of you would react like cows hence the disclaimer at the end saying "I know some of you won't even read this"
angry
Seriously I had to go back and read the whole stuff all over to see if I was the one who couldn't decipher what he wrote and what he implied. Mehn, and you wonder why Nigeria as a nation still import toothpick, pencil, cleaner etc. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by kelechiMarie(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Most people didn't even read his comment and they're already throwing insults. Sad
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by odizeey(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Shakushaku1:
Tell that to Mr kokun aka Mr food is right for everyone, used to criticize social media show of kind gesture, but then it encourages others to do as well, showing it doesn't reduce the effect, imagine kokun collecting plenty mills and not show how he's been spending dem, how will he get more sponsors?

Even in the Bible Jesus told one of those he healed to go show himself to the elders at the synagogue, it didn't say twas for show off, but for them to knw he's the true son of God, and for many to testify..
who wan do good go do good. Encouragement no dey inside. Or have the poor become so scarce?
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Hunry: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
misleading title, d mods must be drunk
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by MrJahsboi: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
I feel same....thumbs up Peter.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
encrypt:

Desist from posting misleading captions young man...if the people reacting to Paul's post are dumb are you dumb too??

Excuse me I am not a man.....save Ur gboha for the soap opera
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
rapcy:
Most naija people no dey read that's why. Mr. OP, how did he criticize Williams Uchemba? Even the MOD that moved it to front-page sef. Kaii I tire, they didn't bother to read what Paul Okoye wrote o

Why u dey criticise me...you no go the blog go criticise them u dey fire me....get out of here jor
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by movid(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Felixalex:
Nigerians don't read, after the write-up he stated how he agrees and disagrees at the same time, probably he is trying to say that at the end of the day the important thing is that u help someone in need.

Maybe he de use style tell us say him too de help but he chooses to keep his own humanitarian work off social media. Nowhere he said what Uchemba is doing is bad/wrong
Bros thank u jare..some pple get serious brain problem, what he said is not wrong he only stated his own opinion on how u can help someone whether d world knows abt it or not.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by jennybarbie(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hmm.... Most persons didn't even read what Paul said. He didn't criticize Williams. Na wah oh. The way some persons reacts ehh... And this insults are coming from those who actually hate Paul... You're hatred towards someone shouldn't be the criteria for judgement. Let's stop being bias.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by delishpot: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Shakushaku1:
Tell that to Mr kokun aka Mr food is right for everyone, used to criticize social media show of kind gesture, but then it encourages others to do as well, showing it doesn't reduce the effect, imagine kokun collecting plenty mills and not show how he's been spending dem, how will he get more sponsors?

Even in the Bible Jesus told one of those he healed to go show himself to the elders at the synagogue, it didn't say twas for show off, but for them to knw he's the true son of God, and for many to testify..

That is false assumption. In those days, the priest can confirm if a person is free from leprosy and as such is declared clean and can be re integrated back into the community because in those days, lepers were considered unclean and were avoided by clean people and this was a belief based on religious laws which were implemented a by the priests or religious elders. Jesus sending the cured lepper to only the priest(Note *he asked him to tell no one but go only to the priest) was for him keep the miracle a secret and at the same time enjoy the blessing and freedom that came with a clean bill of health. To be confirmed free of the disease and be reintroduced into the community. Jesus NEVER showed off, he mostly performed his miracles behind closed doors or in privacy. Stop twisting the gospel to boost egos.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by jennybarbie(f): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Why u dey criticise me...you no go the blog go criticise them u dey fire me....get out of here jor

He's criticizing you because you brought the post on nairaland without understanding what Paul actually meant. Now people are insulting him here cuz of you. Let's not be quick to make people feel bad. It's not fair when people mistake your(paul) positive post for negative .

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by 1metre: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye should mind his business,

He can not chase away ordinary Lola Omotayo from his brother Peter's house.

Na for Uchemba body e get power.
alora, na today u talk better thing, life na bdb o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Sleekbaby(f): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
The issue with us is that we don't cool down to read and comprehend before commenting, I didn't see where he condemn the boy rather he said which ever way you choose to do is ok.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Ilemichael(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
During the show DWP, Mr. P publicly offered to foot the bill of a contestants sick father, something he would have had a lot of oppurtunity to do discreetly.

Why didn't he admonish his brother then
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by bejick(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Good fans,in this aspect better oil no deh Mr Paul for head.

Mr Paul Jealousy ,Uchemba is calling on you,your twin,your brother Jude and other celebrities to do the same or do better than him. Forget about how he did it,lives where touched yesterday.

And who told you that they are not doing something and not showing it on the social media.
If everyone continues this way then we will not see any other thing on the media other people helping the needy. Though this the guys firt time of helping people.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by manucho: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
I have Apple iPad Mini MF432LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi no sim card) Space Gray colour with its pouch for sale. It's a 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution, 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording, very good battery life hold charge very very well very very very neat sent from Dubai. You can get back to me on WhatsApp me on 08039320890. Price is 75k but negotiable oooo
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by abels(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
the other day Paul was showing us that his bath tub has a television ,both of them are notorious for showing their cars, houses and enormous wealth, they even show their childish family fight to us THEN if someone shows how he helps a huZzling guy, Paul has no write to write that rubbish

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Felixalex:
Nigerians don't read, after the write-up he stated how he agrees and disagrees at the same time, probably he is trying to say that at the end of the day the important thing is that u help someone in need.

Maybe he de use style tell us say him too de help but he chooses to keep his own humanitarian work off social media. Nowhere he said what Uchemba is doing is bad/wrong
Typical Nigerians will just read the first two lines n spew whatever comes out of their mouths

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Abanga444: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr Rude boy abi na wetin you call yourself ,what is bad in what he did and what he let you people know ,when Keecee and E money on Emoney's birthday did same why didnt you complain ? He be like say song wey you no see sing again don dey affect you ...just mind your biz

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Still, if you want to help people, help them with sense!
That guy will probably spend the money on beer and women.
Does he look like someone who will invest it in some business?

Poverty in Nigeria is extremely deeper than just giving people fish,
You need to not just teach them how to fish, but to even create a peaceful Ocean where they can thrive and fish by themselves
I personally think he is wasting his money as those people will not use that money well.
He's better giving it to charities or orphanages where his money will actually be properly utilized to train children and keep them off the streets, not giving a handkerchief seller money to start gala business!
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by engrchykae(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
holysina:

Jesus Christ why so much hate. It's obvious you only followed the caption, go back and read what Paul said, he was actually encouraging the guy and supports him. Na waooo
people like psquare that refused to give back to the society lack the right to teach anybody how to give.
If T.B Joshua is the one advising Williams uchemba,i won't talk.
If tony elumelu is the one advising,i won't bother.
But the evil twins have no right whatsoever.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by esmarcq(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
You are hear e-shouting, read what he wrote below the picture before coming here to rant
KardinalZik:
The guy's motive was clear: get everyone suffering off the street. But like he said, he's just 'one person'.

JOIN HIM AND HELP SOMEONE TODAY, OR SHUT THE FVCK UP!

Be a humanitarian or encourage a humanitarian! if you can't, then KEEP KWAYET!

Don't preach what you can't practice. The only guys that have fed their ego gluttonuously and unrepentantly are P-Square.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by olatex25(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
...... ......

Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by holysina(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
people like psquare that refused to give back to the society lack the right to teach anybody how to give.
If T.B Joshua is the one advising Williams uchemba,i won't talk.
If tony elumelu is the one advising,i won't bother.
But the evil twins have no right whatsoever.
You call them evil twins, I wonder how you came to that conclusion that they are evil. And what makes you feel they don't do any charity work
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by holysina(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abanga444:
Mr Rude boy abi na wetin you call yourself ,what is bad in what he did and what he let you people know ,when Keecee and E money on Emoney's birthday did same why didnt you complain ? He be like say song wey you no see sing again don dey affect you ...just mind your biz
Did u even bother to go through what he said or you just concluded based on the topic. They was no where he condemned the guy. Actually he was encouraged
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by engrchykae(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
holysina:

You call them evil twins, I wonder how you came to that conclusion that they are evil. And what makes you feel they don't do any charity work
the circumstances surrounding their mum's death is somehow.
If they are doing any charity work,the world is a small village,we will know.
With airplane,,the world is a little street.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by holysina(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
the circumstances surrounding their mum's death is somehow.
If they are doing any charity work,the world is a small village,we will know.
With airplane,,the world is a little street.
Just pray people don't accuse you the way your accusing others if you loose your parent. As for the charity work go watch their interviews on YouTube and how they donate to orphanage homes
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Spot on
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by encrypt(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Excuse me I am not a man.....save Ur gboha for the soap opera
The advice still applies...read and understand before posting silly captions
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by frank41(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rude boy no get shame at all....make him go settle his fam issues B4 criticising another person....How many lives has he touch or help? Come to think of it....he has the effortery to criticise Williams but he believes or thinks that he is more ranked than Williams Abi? He should have done that when e-money and kc did their charity work.
Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by rapcy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Instead of you to pick correction you're there saying something else, Smh, I pity Seun. Why didn't you go through it before posting it? Mind yourself o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Peter Okoye Wishes Hillary Clinton A Happy Birthday, Fans React / Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.