Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress (2702 Views)

I Need Only Rich, Tall, Handsome Men For Marriage – Tinsel Actress, Constance / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by magazineguy(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2017
They say passion drives progress which brings success. This is exactly the story of Yemisi Fancy, a law graduate of UNILAG who chose her passion over a career in law. The Tinsel actor and energetic singer sat with us and shared more about her story in this interview below;

Let’s meet you

My name is Yemisi Fancy; I am an actor and also a music artiste. I have a background in law and I just recently started exploring my music side. I’m a very creative person and I hope to explore my creativity to the fullest.

What was your childhood like?

I was a shy person as a kid and even couldn’t dance in front of people. But deep within I knew I could do these things. I joined the drama and dance groups while in secondary school but it was basically for fun until in 2006, when I joined a dance group outside of school and it became more interesting. I remember while I was in UNILAG, I led the cultural dance group that performed during my faculty week and people thought I was a professional dancer. Funny enough I was battling crowd fear even at that time.

Tell us about your acting career

I am currently on Tinsel playing the Helen character. I auditioned for the role in 2012 and got it but it was pretty much an on/off thing until 2013 when I became regular. They needed a female character that could act, sing and dance. I played this perfectly and since 2013, I have been regular on the show.

Which act[s] would you love to work with?

Definitely Burna Boy and Wizkid. They are the only artists I am certain will give me what I want on a song.

source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/dont-competitive-mindset-yemisi-fancy/

cc
lalasticala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by Yeligray(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
You don't want davido to fall on you that's why you didn't choose him.

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
she doesn't look bad BTW. Burna na real talent same as wizzy.
Re: Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2017
She just want to fork them, that's all.. well that is what her colleagues do.. forking about.
Re: Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by Evablizin(f): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Okay.
Re: Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by anibirelawal(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry
Re: Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress by wickyyolo: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
In summary she is an igbo smoker who needs an igbo partner.

(1) (Reply)

Model Receives Death Threats After Posting Completely Unclad In Jerusalem / Kanye West Shows Off His Pet Alligator As Davido Overthrows Wizkid On Twitter / CYNTHIA Morgan In Tears As She Explains Why She Is Not Singing Again (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.