Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before (5473 Views)

Poll: have You Ever Been?

Yes: 43% (30 votes)
No: 56% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Locked Up In Cage For More Than 40 Years By His Mother / How Can He Be Locked Up Without Breaking A Rule / Seven Hungry Dogs Eat Owner After Being Locked Up For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by pipz(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2010
Hello My Bros and Sis, i had a very ugly experience behind steel gates yesterday as a result of some whala at my work place so much beef that i was arrested and locked up in the police cell it wasn't funny at all as it was my first time. Nigerian police are not educated at all, i spent just one night of hell in the hole and my eyes see , pls. NL's make sure you don't do anything that will get/lead you to have anything to do with the police( NPF especially cause dem no dey look Uche eyes o!!!). These goes out to Bankers especially.Thank God for me, I'm out and still shinning and on my grind. my detractors/colleagues thought it was over for me, such dummies, even though i fall I'll land on so much money.  PRAISE THE LORD, !!!!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by Finecat(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
LOL, from banking hall to a jail cell. from a bank worker to a jail inmate. Please tell us what the police officers were doing in their cell, were they sleeping? having sex? or just harrassing the inmates?
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by lonelydude: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
I've heard of a number of bankers that have faced similar situation like yours before.
It's really unfortunate considering the fact that most of these bankers were set up.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by ayettymama(f): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
lolz

im sorri but this is funny!!

what happened?? tel us, have u lost ur job now?
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by violent(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
cheesy

how did you end up at passing the night with the police inmates?

what events led to your arrest?

I heard the inmates are always hostile to newbies like you, cheesy how true is it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by manmustwac(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
got arrested back in the days for wandering around 11pm on old ojo road in lagos. Can u imagine i was right in front of my gate when the police downfo arrested me and my cousin. They took us to festac police police station there were about 12 of us all in our boys and girls all in our late teens and early twenties at the time. The police released those who had small doh to settle them, serviced the babes among us and let we who remained go free around 7am the next morning
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by lonelydude: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
manmustwac:

got arrested back in the days for wandering around 11pm on old ojo road in lagos. Can u imagine i was right in front of my gate when the police downfo arrested me and my cousin. They took us to festac police police station there were about 12 of us all in our boys and girls all in our late teens and early twenties at the time. The police released those who had small doh to settle them, serviced the babes among us and let we who remained go free around 7am the next morning

what? they raped the girls or at the girls' consent?
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by manmustwac(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2010
lonelydude:

what? they despoiled the girls or at the girls' consent?
can't really call it consent, but none of the girls stopped them from doing it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by ReachRich(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2010
manmustwac:

can't really call it consent, but none of the girls stopped them from doing it.
what a disgrace to the Nigerian police.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by carnal: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2010
a female colleague of mine and a friend were both despoiled at a police in portharcourt,they were arrested at nite (12midnite) on their way home with a group of friends who went to drink.she said the boys were kept in one cell while they were kept behind one room lik that.lata at about 1.30a.m the two ladies were seperated and the actions took place with force o but u go do am without complain oo
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by ayettymama(f): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2010
^^ does all this happen in lagos??

what areas

if this is tru something must be done
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by victorazy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
i've been arrested but not for crime but , , am comming
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
This is FYI to all Nairalanders who somehow think you have to commit a crime to get your ars.e in jail.
1: If you get into an argument and you decide against better judgment to come and make a statement at the police station, you will end up in a cell till the next morning
2: If you see a dead or dying body on the street. call 911 (if they don't answer-walk) cos you will end up in a cell as a suspected murderer
3: If you club very often avoid the Eko Hotel round about. the cops there will slip a bag of white stuff under your seats and threaten to take you to jail unless you cough up massive dough, they do not mind following you to your house to get the bribe to keep you out of jail
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by vtuclan(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2010
ha i have been locked up o infact dem beat the shit out of me cuz na for joint and na one police chase me enter corner.stupid me i tot he was the only one,trust me as a real lagos boi i carried the guy and as soon as i was about to slam him on the ground him ppl enter and caught me in the action God it as if i cud pause and rewind then i wud not have carried the guy.from there to station na belt and slap i chop
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by tboy1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
vtuclan:

ha i have been locked up o infact dem beat the poo out of me cuz na for joint and na one police chase me enter corner.silly me i tot he was the only one,trust me as a real lagos boi i carried the guy and as soon as i was about to slam him on the ground him ppl enter and [b]caught me in the action God it as if i cud pause and rewind then i wud not have carried the guy.[/b]from there to station na belt and slap i chop

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by chamotex(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2010
vtuclan:

ha i have been locked up o infact dem beat the poo out of me cuz na for joint and na one police chase me enter corner.silly me i tot he was the only one,trust me as a real lagos boi i carried the guy and as soon as i was about to slam him on the ground him ppl enter and caught me in the action God it as if i cud pause and rewind then i wud not have carried the guy.from there to station na belt and slap i chop

Ti e ba e grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by zenus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
NO

I pray it should never happen to me
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by sley4life(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
spent 1hr in cell. I collected a dirty slap right from the entrance of the cell by inmates.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by r231(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2010
vtuclan:

ha i have been locked up o infact dem beat the poo out of me cuz na for joint and na one police chase me enter corner.silly me i tot he was the only one,trust me as a real lagos boi i carried the guy and as soon as i was about to slam him on the ground him ppl enter and caught me in the action God it as if i cud pause and rewind then i wud not have carried the guy.from there to station na belt and slap i chop

grin cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by ayettymama(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2010
lolz

im soo sawy--- these stories are too funny

why are the police maltreatin people like this na
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
vtuclan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by pipz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
Lost my job ke God Forbid!!!! instead i'm shining and will forever be. Although it's something i could have averted from the beginning , but man is not immune to mistakes, so i take full responsibility for my actions. However, in the cause that i must have hurt some person/people, i'm sorry, F.Y.I This blessings keep on coming and nobody can do anything about that. Na BABA GOD.
For dem bad belly dem , A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don't change it, you'll never go anywhere!. That which does not kill me makes me stronger. So NL's If you are making life difficult for somebody either at work or at home you better desist now cause you just wasting your time. No one can hold any body's shine. Remember to  LOVE YOURSELF because no one else "gets"you like you, !.
The cell that is another chapter, of cause it wasn't pleasant. Just 10hrs. so WTF!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by vtuclan(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
u guys are are all smiles now wasnt funny wen it happened but now yes sir
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by omega25red(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
vtuclan:

funniest thing i seen today thanks you made my day
sley4life:

spent 1hr in cell. I collected a dirty slap right from the entrance of the cell by inmates.
^^^ so you cry when the guy slap you abi you fight back?
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by vtuclan(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ omega i need cry o cuz dem ready kill me at the end of the DAY DEM NO EVEN CUM CATCH US FOR SMOKE NA ARM ROBBERY DEM CUM CATCH US FOR AND THE FUNNIEST THIN IS THAT THE SHOP THEY ARRESTED US FOR I HAD MY IPOD IN THE SHOP IT BELONGS TO A VERY GUD FRIEND OF MINE BUT I ENTERED THE JOINT AT THE WRONGEST TIME
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by joeyfire(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
Meeen I've gotten my butt locked up sha. just once. I was at a club in ikoyi sitting close to some guy and his mini-entourage.  i noticed his chick was lookin at me. i got tired ( a bit tipsy)and opted to go home. i went to the gents and on the way out i noticed the guy and his bodyguard waiting outside. the guy thought i had been eyeing his chick and threw a punch at me. to cut a long story short i made sure he wouldnt be kissing his biatch without pain that nite. the police came and arrested all of us and would you believe let the ''money-miss-road'' go free and threw me in a cell. I suffer no be small. there's no justice in naija. Everyone pray b4 you leave your homes in the morning
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by ayettymama(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2010
loooooooool
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by axeman85(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
eyaa poster sorry ooo

back in the days one of my old neighbours attacked my mumsy at busstop and after warning the woman to leave my mother the woman refused na so my mama just call me  say jide !!!! and i said maaaa, she said deal pelu woman yen fun mi. chei , i jst pounce on the woman but later left her alone only for me to come back from lesson di woman come with 2police dic to my house to arrest me, dem carry me reach station chei. me i jst stand well well. dat time na so dem lock me up ooo till like 8pm wen my mumsy rech house come call her aunty wey be sp na so dem release me ooo. but mosquito and the stench for that place na waya gawd,     

next day wen my neighbour see say dem don free me, she come go plice station go ask why dem release me, ma she come end up behind counter. funny now sha but back den wasnt funny.

anoda time back in unilag almost got locked up in sabo police station. but after indentifying myself as military officer dem release us. na for same danfo dem take go drop us for unilag gate
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by Tcrack(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
i spent nine days in a cell, me that i used to gym and  chop up well, by the time i came out,everybody was asking what the Bleep happend to me. my neck was so fucking long. i dont even where to start relaying the experience from but it was anything but nice. i would rather spend a week in a western jail than spend a hour in a nigerian cell. if you want to know what the word DISCOMFORT means, try Adeniji police station.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by tboy1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
Tcrack:

i spent nine days in a cell, me that i used to gym and  chop up well, by the time i came out,everybody was asking what the bleep happend to me. my neck was so bleeping long. i dont even where to start relaying the experience from but it was anything but nice. i would rather spend a week in a western jail than spend a hour in a nigerian cell. if you want to know what the word DISCOMFORT means, try Adeniji police station.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by masido(f): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2010
vtuclan:

@vtuclan,
You won take laugh kill me dis afternoon.
thanks your story made my day.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before by PurestBoy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
I was arrested twice, once for late night wandering but I spent 10 minutes in the cell before they consider accepting the #400naira on me, the second one men, na big yawa but God saved me because a friend gave me fake dollar to change unaware and I was arrested by the police after the aboki called them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Unilag Dli Certificate / Decline of Mother Tongue; Causes and Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.