Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

GLO Invitè - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GLO Invitè (738 Views)

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test / Glo Retail Experience Center Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GLO Invitè by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Surfing the Internet dis morning and I came across the glo retail experience recruitment with the deadline been 19th and today is 20th but I applied anyways....do you think I can still get a chance of been called for an interview with all the matched criteria, although I am very positive about it...but your encouraging opinions matters so lemme hear from yall. ..
Re: GLO Invitè by Yagazee: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
sparkle12345:
Surfing the Internet dis morning and I came across the glo retail experience recruitment with the deadline been 19th and today is 20th but I applied anyways....do you think I can still get a chance of been called for an interview with all the matched criteria, although I am very positive about it...but your encouraging opinions matters so lemme hear from yall. ..
Such can happen in the case of experienced recruitment requiring rare skills. But for entry level job or intermediate level, they will already have an overwhelming copies of CVs already

(1) (Reply)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Cv Submission / Jobs @ ICRC / Nsia Insurance Recruiting For Marketers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.