Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Birth Of A Supportive And Innovative Network For Those With Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Birth Of A Supportive And Innovative Network For Those With Business Ideas (376 Views)

The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer / How To Create A Supportive And Comfortable Work Environment / How To Create A Supportive And Comfortable Work Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Birth Of A Supportive And Innovative Network For Those With Business Ideas by Mindfido(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
I am currently watching an American season film titled Silicon Valley, and i get to realise that despite the fact that the economy is favourable there, there are still some challenges that developing enterpreneurs face. But I learnt that when two or more people are working towards a goal, it has a higher chance of being successful.

Then an idea came to me that why cant we have our own silicon valley in Nigeria, which will consist of various tech geeks and enterpreneurs supporting themselves in various way or another.

Speaking from a personal angle I have developed a whole lot of ideas and mostly have failed and the ones that are still left are only surviving and looking as if they might crash soon because i dont have the right back up in terms of publicity and finance.

But if we can create a network, not only will you have adequate man power to achieve your work, you will also have great amout of publicity for your work since members can help advertise it on their social network page. Besides it will also work in a lock and key process since an idea often requires various things. For example you are good at web designing but yet you need the service of graphic designer, or you have laptop but no conducive work station or light while i have an apartment and even Gen to generate light, or you have idea but no money while I have the money but don't have a business plan to invest on.

So in summary - We will be establishing a Network about innovation and enterpreneur. Which will help to facilitate our various ideas.

But i know that even with this concept we are going to face some challenges. But its worth giving it a try and see where we will be by Dec. 2018

"Together we stand, divided we fall"

Click to join the whatsapp group

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210527113795980&id=1289667592

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of A Supportive And Innovative Network For Those With Business Ideas by Susansimi(f): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
As one of the members of this great group, I implore the Mods to help move this to the promise land. As there are pple out there this might benefit. Plz is there anyone who is good at Mysql?

(1) (Reply)

Belarus Adopts Crypto-currency Law To Woo Foreign Investors / [ico] [mixin] 15 Mix For Free / How Nigeria Can Succeed In Digital Migration – Eutelsat Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.