Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) (798 Views)

My Beef With MI Sold Us Records — Vector Says As Both Plan A World Tour Together / “My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags / "My Beef With 50 Cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect" - Eedris Abdulkareem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm just here to speak my mind, i don't care if i get ban or block, but before you moderators do that hear me out first of all.

Now i've been a nairalander for 5years now, i've been off for a while and recently just came back. I love the unity and excitement here, i love the way we yab each other and post funny memes, but we all know that's not the only reason we're here, for some of us its a race to get your news update featured on the front page, unfortunately i've notice a certain set of persons get this front page privileges than the rest of us, no matter how recent or massive our post are. Some people all they have to do is tag some moderators and instantly they're on front page. We're all hustling guys here, if we had the money we for run facebook advert, but base on the absent of funds we gat hustle for front page to gather traffic. What i'm saying is this, there is partiality going on here and no one is saying anything about this, how long man go hustle to enter front page but in vein?

I will like to know what are the new rules for front page, atleast let's know what we're fighting for, is there a fee to pay before one appear on front page or is there a strict rule one must obey to enter front page. Atleast make una let us know so that person to fit analyze if the effort is worth it or not. That's all i'm asking for...

If you dey feel me, guys make una share una views also

much respect for @ Seun Osewa
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
cheesy
The the annoying at times sha.
Momma Dominique please tell op what it takes to be on front page.
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by leverage(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
cry like we care

Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
abeg bro why not leave the post for those that care #respect
leverage:
cry like we care

2 Likes

Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lol. I totally understand.

It happens most times. But you have to learn to build your traffic without Nairaland.

It has happened severally to me. Use forums like quota, warrior. You will get quality back links.
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmm... Am speechless
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks man, i will check them now
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol. I totally understand.

It happens most times. But you have to learn to build your traffic without Nairaland.

It has happened severally to me. Use forums like quota, warrior. You will get quality back links.
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by leverage(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
abeg bro why not leave the post for those that care #respect
Mtchew f*ck you jobless n!gga nairaland dey soar you dey there dey hate on people wey no send you
Oponu oshi
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by lodgerill2: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
I tot we are all literate
Nairaland do have more than two hundred million page views per month, almost huge number of users inna month, do u now expect this moderators to be going through the posts one by one.

Its simple, when u write some moderator's name to ur post, it appears on their profile that they have been mentioned. And they act immediately on it.
They are moderators, so they can't start going over those millions of topics and posts, that mentioning makes their work faster and efficient.

All u need is to get a pure and new topic den mention their name, if its worth front page, u will see it dre.

1 Like

Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by ikorodureporta: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
I'm just here to speak my mind, i don't care if i get ban or block, but before you moderators do that hear me out first of all.

Now i've been a nairalander for 5years now, i've been off for a while and recently just came back. I love the unity and excitement here, i love the way we yab each other and post funny memes, but we all know that's not the only reason we're here, for some of us its a race to get your news update featured on the front page, unfortunately i've notice a certain set of persons get this front page privileges than the rest of us, no matter how recent or massive our post are. Some people all they have to do is tag some moderators and instantly they're on front page. We're all hustling guys here, if we had the money we for run facebook advert, but base on the absent of funds we gat hustle for front page to gather traffic. What i'm saying is this, there is partiality going on here and no one is saying anything about this, how long man go hustle to enter front page but in vein?

I will like to know what are the new rules for front page, atleast let's know what we're fighting for, is there a fee to pay before one appear on front page or is there a strict rule one must obey to enter front page. Atleast make una let us know so that person to fit analyze if the effort is worth it or not. That's all i'm asking for...

If you dey feel me, guys make una share una views also

much respect for @ Seun Osewa

its a simple game. Learn how to relate with the topstars & mods. Yab dem wen it matters, & remind /quote dem when u hav a fresh post. Forget about having views on yr blog
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
you see your life? see as you carry another man matter for your head. Are you one of the moderators? No! but you rather dye on top matter wey no concern you. #i take my respect back as you don't deserve it mumu
leverage:

Mtchew f*ck you jobless n!gga nairaland dey soar you dey there dey hate on people wey no send you
Oponu oshi

2 Likes

Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks man, never knew this, will do that from next time
lodgerill2:
I tot we are all literate
Nairaland do have more than two hundred million page views per month, almost huge number of users inna month, do u now expect this moderators to be going through the posts one by one.

Its simple, when u write some moderator's name to ur post, it appears on their profile that they have been mentioned. And they act immediately on it.
They are moderators, so they can't start going over those millions of topics and posts, that mentioning makes their work faster and efficient.

All u need is to get a pure and new topic den mention their name, if its worth front page, u will see it dre.

1 Like

Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
thanks man, i go try this your idea out
ikorodureporta:

its a simple game. Learn how to relate with the topstars & mods. Yab dem wen it matters, & remind /quote dem when u hav a fresh post. Forget about having views on yr blog
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abeg is anyone kind enough to help me with the names of the moderators so i can start mentioning them when i post something new and fresh, Thanks God bless
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by leverage(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
you see your life? see as you carry another man matter for your head. Are you one of the moderators? No! but you rather dye on top matter wey no concern you. #i take my respect back as you don't deserve it mumu
See person wey dey talk, no be you dey kill yourself untop people wey no send you so
Imagine the pot calling the kettle black
Arindi
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Guy abeg free me, help me with the names of the moderators, thanks
leverage:

See person wey dey talk, no be you dey kill yourself untop people wey no send you so
Imagine the pot calling the kettle black
Arindi
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by sleekyskillz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
Abeg is anyone kind enough to help me with the names of the moderators so i can start mentioning them when i post something new and fresh, Thanks God bless

Seun
lalasticlala
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by leverage(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
Guy abeg free me, help me with the names of the moderators, thanks

See mumu you want person free you come dey mention am.
Jobless n!gga thank God nobody dey answer you sef continue dey beef yourself there
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by NigeriaGIST(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahahaha, this guy free me na, why you carry my matter for your head like this? them sack you from work ni?
leverage:

See mumu you want person free you come dey mention am.
Jobless n!gga thank God nobody dey answer you sef continue dey beef yourself there
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by leverage(m): 2:26am On Dec 21, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
hahahaha, this guy free me na, why you carry my matter for your head like this? them sack you from work ni?
na your papa dem go sack from work oloshi
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by tstx(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2017
I'm glad someone has noticed too
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by wildchild02: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2017
I'm surprised no mod has reacted to this, maybe OP is actual right. I remember back in the days, mods like Mukina2 Afam and Obnicopy abi what's his name grin always check the 1St to be posted material irrespective of the name or number of comments and push it to the front page while they close the other threads.
Re: My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) by Kingdov(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Ma man is very simple all u need is a snake post or a tonto die post in u are on front page ASAP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fun Seekers Shut Down Shoprite, Maryland Mall On New Year’s Day / Bobrisky Begs To Be Kcee's New Chick. Photos / Shannon De Lima Clarified If She Reconciled Or Not With Mark Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.