Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) (29473 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:

Stop lying, Ubah was trying to defraud FG of billions of naira.

Just as GTB also claims Innoson is trying to defraud them...dumb afonja.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by charain: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

do you have any facts to prove this statement? We have seen judgements from court and there are not the same with the gibberish you just spewed here

GTB owes him nothing, that is why he is resorting to cheap media blackmails.
In case you don't understand, you cannot claim victory on a case that is still
in court.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by romeorailss: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:
If:
1. You did not break your MTN sim and DSTV decoder when South Africans were killing foreigners
2. You did not boycott meat because Fulani herdsmen were killing farmers.
3. You did not tear your American passport when white cops are killing blacks.

But you think it is right to campaign against GTBank because Innoson and his bank have
a business dispute.

You are nothing but a tribalist even if you don’t know it.

Gtb banker spotted cheesy . I laugh

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Xisnin(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
freedomforall30:

Just as GTB also claims Innoson is trying to defraud them...dumb afonja.

Ubah vs FG is a different case than Inoson vs GTB.
You don't have to lie to make a point.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by egwue: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Time will tell the Truth of this situation. It will be so disappointing if GTBank is actually found playing unjustly in this matter.

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Princedapace(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
charain:
GTB owes you nothing.
The case is already in court.
Don't cry victim when you are sued for blackmail.

I suggest you concentrate on your failing business.

Since the matter is in court of Appeal, EFCC has no right to arrest him like that without court invitation..

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by teejet: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
You said the bank owes you N6b and yet it is using EFCC to haunt you all over the place. Something is definitely fishy about this matter. Until we hear the two sides of the story, it'll be difficult to form an opinion on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
bkool7:
The bank should just pay him his money . Haba !

»»MODIFICÓ««

To The fellas below, lets not be bigotry about this.
It's now you guys know Gtb is Yoruba bank . When Diamond and Fedility declined his loan and Gtb accepted it, all was cool then , abi ?

Better leave them to settle themselves

Bros abeg focus on this new. Don't derail this event abeg..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Jaideyone(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
jstar376:
This is how we kwn them....if he forged, y did d court rule against GTB when GTB sued him for forgery?
GTB filled that forgery case in an attempt to escape paying him wht d court ordered dem to pay innoson...and d man still won
let him go and clear himself with efcc. efcc has the jurisdiction to handle forgery cases

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
charain:

GTB owes him nothing, that is why he is resorting to cheap media blackmails.
In case you don't understand, you cannot claim victory on a case that is still
in court.

He has already won in the high court and in the appeal court.

And secondly why didn't GTBank accuse/Sue Him to court for forgery since 2012.

One day it will be ur turn grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by NothingDoMe: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:

You must be very smart, a man with a disputed 6 billion naira claim should take
over a bank with 3.2 trillion naira asset.
Then why is the bank saying it will go bankrupt over 6b?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by mildflame: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
bkool7:
The bank should just pay him his money . Haba !

»»MODIFICÓ««

To The fellas below, lets not be bigotry about this.
It's now you guys know Gtb is Yoruba bank . When Diamond and Fedility declined his loan and Gtb accepted it, all was cool then , abi ?

Better leave them to settle themselves

Is that d reason 4dem over charging him n behaving so UNPROFFESSIONAL now de will lose customer n still end up paying him the MONEY
No CUSTOMER CARE exist in any BANK

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by NothingDoMe: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
charain:
GTB owes you nothing.

Case is in court but they used EFCC to arrest him? He nor appear during the court sessions?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by naija911: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Innoson EFCC arrest and the GTB Loan: The facts behind the saga, By James Osareme
Recently, the Innoson/GTBank story has gained so much media prominence, especially following the arrest of the Innonson chairman a few days ago by EFCC. Though the case is pending in court, Innoson has taken the battle to social media. There have been numerous sponsored social media campaigns against the Bank such as #BewareOfGTBank and #WhatIsWrongWithGTBank. The company has also gone Television, with its owner, Dr Innocent Chukwuma granting an interview to TVC, where he claimed he had obtained a judgement of N8bn against the bank. He added that the bank pleaded with him over their inability to pay, and that he graciously offered to accept shares of the bank as payment. GTBank on their part has chosen to remain silent on the matter, perhaps trusting in the integrity of the legal system as against playing to the gallery. Many attempts by us to get the bank’s representatives to comment on the story has proven abortive. A staff of the bank who spoke under anonymity, stated “Irrespective of the issues we are facing with the company, Innoson remains a…..read more on https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/253089-innoson-efcc-arrest-gtb-loan-facts-behind-saga-james-osaremen.html

NothingDoMe:
Case is in court but they used EFCC to arrest him? He nor appear during the court sessions?

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by castrokins(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
I Think It's Obvious They're Playing Unjustly. They Admitted To Over deducting Him To Over 500m But Refused To Pay. Court Gave Judgment In Favour Of Innocent, They Refuse To Honour.

egwue:
Time will tell the Truth of this situation. It will be so disappointing if GTBank is actually found playing unjustly in this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by charain: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Princedapace:

Since the matter is in court of Appeal, EFCC has no right to arrest him like that without court invitation..
EFCC can arrest anybody, having a case in court does not immune you from arrest.
Since EFCC has not issued a press statement suspending your judgement is the right
thing to do.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by franudi: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
charain:
GTB owes you nothing. The case is already in court. Don't cry victim when you are sued for blackmail.
Afonja mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by charain: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He has already won in the high court and in the appeal court.

And secondly why didn't GTBank accuse/Sue Him to court for forgery since 2012.

One day it will be ur turn grin.

EFCC is not GTB, don't confuse the two bodies.
Do you have evidence of GTB suing him for forgery?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
charain:
GTB owes you nothing.

His failing business can feed your entire lineage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by franudi: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jaideyone:
stop blaming APC for everything.

he collected loan from GTB with forged shipping papers
http://punchng.com/igp-charges-innoson-with-n2-4bn-shipping-fraud/

this is a case between two private companies.
And the mumu gtb gave him loan with the fake papers. So gtb is an accomplice. Make gtb pay the man joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by charain: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
EFCC is a body for fighting financial crimes.
When you report a crime, EFCC have a right to follow through.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by franudi: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why is gtb keeping mute in this matter.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by wtfcoded: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Restructuring or separation is the only solution to this act.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by wtfcoded: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
charain:
GTB owes you nothing. The case is already in court. Don't cry victim when you are sued for blackmail.
poor lazy humanbeing with useless brain.
I pity ur generation.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by NothingDoMe: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
charain:

EFCC is a body for fighting financial crimes.
When you report a crime, EFCC have a right to follow through.
Is the crime committed the same for which GTB has lost the case twice now? Is this crime committed different from the case in the Supreme Court?

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by phreakabit(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:
If:
1. You did not break your MTN sim and DSTV decoder when South Africans were killing foreigners
2. You did not boycott meat because Fulani herdsmen were killing farmers.
3. You did not tear your American passport when white cops are killing blacks.

But you think it is right to campaign against GTBank because Innoson and his bank have
a business dispute.

You are nothing but a tribalist even if you don’t know it.

In that case, proud tribalist here. This tribalist jollof rice is sweeter than anything known to man.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by BabaO2: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Balkan:
The end of gtbank is near.
Rather it is the end of innosson motors. Watch and see
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by Shiko77: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jaideyone:
no mind them. so a bank that makes over a hundred billion naira in profit yearly will find it difficult to pay someone 700m if he's really entitled to it?

innoson is a fraudster

http://punchng.com/igp-charges-innoson-with-n2-4bn-shipping-fraud/
Ur father is a fraudster..can anyone in ur family get to his level?..Envious goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by freeze001(f): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
sureheaven:
Don't u have lawyer? Common sense is far from u if u don't know the legal action to take on this issue if what u are claiming is true. Social media e-warriors can't do about it.

He had been in court abd defeated GTB both at d Federal High Court and Court of Appeal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oga come and bank with us @ Firstbank Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by centusportaiwo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
I as a person, I am moving my account out of the GT Bank. Their attribute is all about bankruptcy. This man won then in the appellate Court, yet they refused to pay him, and they are now using EFCC as their unlawful tool to extortion what does not belong to them. Haa ! O ma se o. Olorun a da.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) by AfriSportKits(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?
Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.
What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.