Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

0ne Good Reason You Are Not Making Sales On Your Website - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 0ne Good Reason You Are Not Making Sales On Your Website (1127 Views)

Dirty Cheap Banner Ads Designs For Your Website And Business / Learn How To Create Image Slide Shows Using Fireworks 8 For Your Website Designs / Clearance Sales On New Desktop With Flatscreen Computers, 50% Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

0ne Good Reason You Are Not Making Sales On Your Website by challyson: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2010
Have you ever wondered why visitors to your website do not even bother to subscribe to your mailing list or even attempt to buy your product. The reason is very simple and obvious.

Just visit www.hostpulseng.com/loanswc.htm and tell me what makes this site sweet, I mean what makes the product being offered on that site stand out.

In one sentence, it is the E-Cover used to give the product offered great value. It makes the product handle able.

I have discovered that having the picture of your digital product on your site boosts sales by 300%. People are attracted to what they can see and the picture of your product is what they will be thinking of every time they need that your product solves comes to mind.

In a nutshell, people see things in pictures and no wonder the whites are usually doing well in this industry.

I will strongly advice that you give your product the looks of deserves and you will experience increase in your sales. I can guarantee that. But make sure your product is genuine.

+2348037853801

http://oork.com/ztkda

(1) (Reply)

Conversion Of Video On SD To DVD Plates / See Your Idea/dream Come To Live! / Check Out Cool Artwork By Yeman Sketcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.