Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

People Are Suffering Of Hunger In Ekiti – Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Suffering Of Hunger In Ekiti – Governor Fayose (310 Views)

Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Are Suffering Of Hunger In Ekiti – Governor Fayose by information1: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Governor of ekiti state,Ayodele Fayose, disclosed that the people in his state are suffering from hunger.

Fayose declared this after attending the Governors Forum meeting in Abuja last night, where governors focused on the $1 billion they approved to be withdrawn from the Excess Crude Account to tackle the issue of insurgency and insecurity in all parts of the country.

Fayose had earlier objected to the funds being withdrawn from the ECA, gave his support money can but added that it must be shared among all the governors so they can use it to tackle their different challenges.

“Every state has its own peculiarities in terms of security. Ekiti has hunger haram where hunger is catching people everywhere. A lot of people are being kidnapped daily. They (the FG) either vote money for me from the $1billion or we share the money for everyone to go and solve their problem. I have challenges and I have to be left to handle my challenges. They should give me Ekiti money” he told newsmen after the meeting.
https://informationengine./2017/12/20/people-are-suffering-of-hunger-in-ekiti-governor-fayose/
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: People Are Suffering Of Hunger In Ekiti – Governor Fayose by Sprumbabafather: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Governor, we know this and that's why we are trying to help your people to alleviate the suffering. But the way your people has been bitter on nairaland seems to suggest they are happy to starve to death that allow easterners to help them survive. grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Worst Yuletide Ever, Says PDP / Honor Of Nazi Collaborator Bandera Googley / Fulani Herdsmen Have Declared War On Nigeria – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.