Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. (2417 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by celebrityevent0: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
My anger today is on LAURA IKEJI cos she is very FRAUDULENT ..
Why are these shameless Nigerian celebrities full of scam and lies?
Why Why do they keep using poor Nigerians to seek selfish publicity! Why??

Smh........ The fake ness in most of our Nigerian celebrities no get part 2, it is becoming Alarming and we must not keep Quiet!!!

..... Anyway here is the Gist*****����

Do you guys remember desire Some girl we used our platform to raise over A million naira for last year june after she had a gas explosion accident that's almost took her life?

Well this is what happened.... ����

She used the money to treat her self till she was out of hospital even tho the money was still not enough!

This girl is a fighter, she fought for her life, I remember how she kept telling me she didn't want to die, and she wanted to live!
As God might have it! This girl survived and wrote a huge thank You message to everyone who helped her survive on Instagram.
Me! I saw it and jejely liked it, thanking God with her.
it wasn't up to 30mins, the next thing I saw her picture on LAURA IKEJI 's wall... with captions of how she would make her, her best friend, get her a job and travel all over the world with her!
The poor girl was so happy eeeh!
Her joy was over board... she couldn't contain it, as she called me and was just screaming �����
Me in my own little space I was happy for the poor child, finally God has heard our prayers....

My people days has passed, weeks has passed and we have still not hear a word from this lady!
She doesn't reply Instagram messages, and One kobo we have not seen from her�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

The Proposed people who would have helped this child... Relaxed hoping that she already has gotten help from LAURA.....

When this girl was sick I knew how much Laura 'a sister LINDA IKEJI gave to us to support the money we already have! LAURA why are you like this? This is WICKEDNESS!

Why will you bring this child's hope so high and dash it away just like that!
Why? Why?

The most shocking part is she posted another of her picture few days after and deleted it after some days, thinking nobody would notice!
After she might have gotten goodwills on how she is good woman, bla bla bla!

LAUREA IKEJI Am calling you out today as the FRAUD that you are....
You and the likes of you, are part of the problems we have in this country!

Using helpless Nigerians for your own selfish interest!

LAURA IKEJI IS FRAUD and am calling out well meaning Nigerians who was once part of my campaign for this child, to call her out to come and fulfill the undying promise she made to this poor child......

Pls read share and tag your friends till it's gets to Laura to fulfill her promise!

1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Joshmodest(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
FTC...

But op , I don't think dis is an issue of fraud nah, its simply an issue of, a promise dat she was never ready to fufil form the beginning, and d way u said ure calling her out, is she on Nairaland..

N.B : I really don't like the ikeji's at all, but you made it seem like she stole d money dat was meant to treat d babe ...

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by eezeribe(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
OK
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
laura ikeji's pic reminds me of a yellow pig that is tasting salt..

Talent she don't have..
She is ugly..

She and airforce1 have one thing in common and its that no matter the publicity, they can never blow...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Homeboiy: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
That means even buhari is a fraudster

Promise and fail

Maybe laura never see work to give her

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by celebrityevent0: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Talent she don't have..
She is ugly..

She and airforce1 have one thing in common and its that no matter the publicity, they can never blow...
Haba Bros, why are u like this?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Airforce1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Talent she don't have..
She is ugly..

Their can only be one Nwamaikpe.

You can't be like him because his sense of humour is Inbuilt while yours is pure imitation.

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by marshalldgreat(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na wa
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

Their can only be one Nwamaikpe.

You can't be like him because his sense of humour is Inbuilt while yours is pure imitation.
hehehe e pain am..

I remember that cultural song that you released shouting diva o, diva o, diva o..

The cultural song that woke up a guy from coma..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Airforce1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
hehehe e pain am..

I remember that cultural song that you released shouting diva o, diva o, diva o..

The cultural song that woke up a guy from coma..
Atleast I was busy doing something with my life and the photo below is the reward for my hard work.

Ain't you the malnourished godforsaken imp (Samurai) I saw the other day? cheesy grin

Oloshi, E no go better for you.

You just can't be Nwamaipke so stop trying to be like him, biko

poverty don finish your life ..

I'm done replying you.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by celebrityevent0: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

Atleast I was busy doing something with my life and the photo below is the reward for my hard work.

Ain't you the malnourished godforsaken imp Samurai I saw the other day? cheesy grin

I'm done replying you.
Bros, that money reach 100k? grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Airforce1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
celebrityevent0:

Bros, that money reach 100k? grin

Help me count am o grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

Ain't you the malnourished godforsaken imp Samurai I saw the other day? cheesy grin

I'm done replying you.
Yes i agree that you were doing something with your life..
You have been busy becoming an upcoming musician since wizkid was born..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Airforce1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Yes i agree that you were doing something with your life..
You have been busy becoming an upcoming musician since wizkid was born..
Fool.. wizkid started singing at 11yrs old as Lil Prinz ..
Wiz is 27 years old now .

I did "Diva" my first ever song 2015 and that's like 2 years ago...
And the song got 13k downloads.

I know sey i never blow but their are lot of even well known artistes that's been singing for years before i came on board that are yet to blow.. right?

Stop typing for "Likes" on nairaland and start asking yourself 'What can I do to better my life'?

Nairaland "Likes" won't make your account go green.

Use your head..

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

I know sey i never blow but their are lot of even well known artistes that's been singing for years before i came on board that are yet to blow.. right?

Stop typing for "Likes" on nairaland and start asking yourself 'What can I do to better my life'?

Use your head..
so where were you when WizKid started at 11?
Owing to the fact that you are currently older than him but you are still upcoming..

I don't know why you gave yourself airforce1, because the real America airforce 1 plane never fails.
Unlike you that has failed to become a cultural rapper..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Joshmodest(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

Use your head..

how Come ur song has over 13k downloads, and I've never heard of it, and Wizkid started singing professional at 16 when he use to go to Mo Dogg studio ,and was full blown at 18 , if u want to use him as ur yardstick....

btw what dat guy said was nasty, gruesome and uncalled for, but u shuld have just ignored bro.. trying to prove to ppul dat ure better Dan what dey think u are, is pure time wasting cos u end up proving nothing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Threebear(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Joshmodest:
FTC...

But op , I don't think dis is an issue of fraud nah, its simply an issue of, a promise dat she was never ready to fufil form the beginning, and d way u said ure calling her out, is she on Nairaland..

N.B : I really don't like the ikeji's at all, but you made it seem like she stole d money dat was meant to treat d babe ...
How many times will she make such promises? Not long ago another young man (a photographer) called her out for making him promises and failing yet again.There are many ways of currying for public applaud ,messing with people psychologically should never be one of them .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Jodha(f): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Threebear(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

Use your head..
Stop replying him, you might blow tomorrow and be bigger than Wizkid.
Everyone in life have their time and season, some plants blossom in the morning, some give off scent in the night, the only thing that separates a success from a failure is hardwork ,determination and consistency. If you believe in yourself and what you're capable of, you wouldn't let a troll make you feel bad about yourself .
He knows you because you're doing something, ask yourself what he's doing lately apart from being a China version of Nwamaikpe.

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by lazygal: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

Ain't you the malnourished godforsaken imp (Samurai) I saw the other day? cheesy grin

poverty don finish your life ..

I'm done replying you.

That's exactly what I told him ..he is trying so hard to be nwamaikpe..this proves he lacks self confidence ..
I don't even know why people respond to him .I will stop even insulting him
I strongly doubt he has any accomplishments apart from the likes from sadists such as himself on nairaland .
I wil take a queue from you and also stop insulting him over his devilish responses

Cc drinklimca

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by lazygal: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Threebear:

Everyone in life have their time and season, some plants blossom in the morning, some give off scent in the night, the only thing that separates a success from a failure is hardwork ,determination and consistency. If you believe in yourself and what you're capable of, you wouldn't let a troll make you feel bad about yourself .
He knows you because you're doing something, ask yourself what he's doing lately apart from being a China version of Nwamaikpe.

This got me laughing real hard .."China version",,, grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Nutase: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Eni suru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Joshmodest(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Threebear:

How many times will she make such promises? Not long ago another young man (a photographer) called her out for making him promises and failing yet again.There are many ways of currying for public applaud ,messing with people psychologically should never be one of them .

I quite agree with what ure saying, most of all dis celebs make all dis fake promises, Linda ikeji her sister once said during d fight with Wizkid, dat she wants to empower about 100 women , did she empower any babydoll till today, Davido promised one guy who was his namesake school fees, and stopped other ppul from funding the guys account, and he didn't pay a dime till today....its in thier DNA to use vulnerable ppul for publicity, Dose guys like Wizkid, Burnaboy, and E money...dat don't promise at all are even better...but calling her a Fraud , was a little extreme #
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Omegablogger: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Them don finish Airforce1 . Bro no mind them. No be matter of popularity na matter of how many love dey ur account bank. Atleast ur better than some singers wey dey borrow cloth snap
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by chiroyale(f): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Threebear:

Aaww! So sweet.. I love your comment.. I am so tired of scumbags who rip other's heart out just for likes embarassed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by thedondada(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
chiroyale:

Aaww! So sweet.. I love your comment.. I am so tired of scumbags who rip other's heart out just for likes embarassed...

Lol.

Soft heart. It's a faceless forum don't care what people say.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Tyche(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Joshmodest:

I quite agree with what ure saying, most of all dis celebs make all dis fake promises, Linda ikeji her sister once said during d fight with Wizkid, dat she wants to empower about 100 women , did she empower any babydoll till today, Davido promised one guy who was his namesake school fees, and stopped other ppul from funding the guys account, and he didn't pay a dime till today....its in thier DNA to use vulnerable ppul for publicity, Dose guys like Wizkid, Burnaboy, and E money...dat don't promise at all are even better...but calling her a Fraud , was a little extreme #

Burn a boy way never chop belleful
Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Joshmodest(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Tyche:

Burn a boy way never chop belleful

Burna doesn't boast so , many. don't really know d guy is rich, he rides Benz G class, Bentley, range sport, and I hope u know say d cost and maintenance of such vehicles no be beans...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud.. by Tyche(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Joshmodest:

Burna doesn't boast so , many. don't really know d guy is rich, he rides Benz G class, Bentley, range sport, and I hope u know say d cost and maintenance of such vehicles no be beans...

You just named 3 liabilities, what about the investment

(1) (Reply)

Singer Dija Featured In Hausa Movie, Rocks Fulani Outfits (photo) / Regina Daniels Strikes A Pose, Shares Beautiful Pictures / Bbnaija Cee-c Stuns As Peruzzi's Beautiful Bride For His Latest Hit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.