Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Hello Freelancers And Internet Marketers Please help me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Freelancers And Internet Marketers Please help me (412 Views)

Internet Marketers: I Stumbled On This.... / Importers And Internet Marketers Around / Why 95% Of Internet Marketers Fail While 95% Of Franchises Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Freelancers And Internet Marketers Please help me by Fedric(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
hello bosses in the house. ameg i need a loan of #25,000 abeg, please help a brother out, i will pay #30,000 within a period of 30 days.

i plan to use it to expand a growing business, just to expand my business.

i promise to pay back within 30 days.

please i am not a scammer and i will never scam any one in my life. help me please
Re: Hello Freelancers And Internet Marketers Please help me by Fedric(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
ask me any question and i will answer you. abeg
Re: Hello Freelancers And Internet Marketers Please help me by markbenny(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fedric:
hello bosses in the house. ameg i need a loan of #25,000 abeg, please help a brother out, i will pay #30,000 within a period of 30 days.

i plan to use it to expand a growing business, just to expand my business.

i promise to pay back within 30 days.

please i am not a scammer and i will never scam any one in my life. help me please

go to Google play store and get paylater app, you get loan in 24hrs
Re: Hello Freelancers And Internet Marketers Please help me by Fedric(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
markbenny:

go to Google play store and get paylater app, you get loan in 24hrs
ok boss. will they give me up to 25,000?

please what is their TERMS AND CONDITION.

thanks you

(1) (Reply)

Top 500 Local Business Directories In Nigeria / Neatly Used Lenovo For Sale / Why Euro And Pound Are Going Up, Except Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.