Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics (28961 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Agentgideon(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Whether you pay your tithes and offering to his church (which I know you don't) the man is blessed and more than capable of sponsoring his children to any school of his choice..
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by tolarola: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
In all fairness to the genuine pastors out there, how many of us really seek God as much as they do? There are many here who can praise and worship for hours but when it comes to prayer, you can't last for more than 10 minutes. Even fasting, before noon, you run as fast as your legs can carry you to the nearest eatery to the share the grace. I am not in support of any man duping a congregation in the name of Christ, but it's not wise to condemn them all. Instead of cursing them out, give your life to Christ and study the bible passionately. Learn how to pray and soon, you'll start seeing visions too. You don't have to run to them each time you cough or sneeze. God says, if you seek me, you shall find me. Stop making them milk you. Ignorance kills.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Martin0(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
adahlee:

If you were in his shoes you'd do worse. Your type can sell people's body parts for money. Stop wailing and making excuses for not making money.

Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy well I can't predict the future,someone can go frustrated to do things that are not morallygringrin

Na wa for u ooo where u from come wey u jus con dey talk to me like this ehgrin

Nor lemm cut ur mouth oogringrin
And I go cut ur mouth sell am to everberrygrin
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by tysa(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
It’s very simple....your skull is pretty empty
Evaberry:
They use our tithe and offering to send their kids Abroad while we stay here in Nigeria and suffer ASUU strike, fuel scarcity and what have u.

Many pastors deserve to go to jail.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Seun(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
tolarola:
In all fairness to the genuine pastors out there, how many of us really seek God as much as they do? There are many here who can praise and worship for hours but when it comes to prayer, you can't last for more than 10 minutes.
If God existed, why would he enjoy listening to his children begging him to do things for them repeatedly for more than 10 minutes? I can’t stand more than 30 seconds of that shit. I fail to understand how God would not only tolerate it, but actually enjoy it to the point of deliberately not answering most of his childrens’ prayers so he could continue to listen to their endless begging.

Even fasting, before noon, you run as fast as your legs can carry you to the nearest eatery to the share the grace.
If God existed, I fail to see why it would please him to see his children voluntarily starving themselves of the sustenance he so graciously provided them. What manner of parent would enjoy watching their kids starve? What manner of parent would favor children who regularly starved themselves in order to get their way?

Instead of cursing them out, give your life to Christ and study the bible passionately.
We believe the Bible because these men told us that it is the word of God. If they are not truthful, how can we be sure that the Bible is the word of God as they said, and not what it objectively looks like?

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by awesomeJ(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Seun:

If God existed, why would he enjoy listening to his children begging him to do things for them repeatedly for more than 10 minutes? I can’t stand more than 30 seconds of that shit. I fail to understand how God would not only tolerate it, but actually enjoy it to the point of deliberately not answering most of his childrens’ prayers so he could continue to listen to their endless begging.

If God existed, I fail to see why it would please him to see his children voluntarily starving themselves of the sustenance he so graciously provided them. What manner of parent would enjoy watching their kids starve? What manner of parent would favor children who regularly starved themselves in order to get their way?

We believe the Bible because these men told us that it is the word of God. If they are not truthful, how can we be sure that the Bible is the word of God as they said, and not what it objectively looks like?

Seun, you can't just design your own concept of who God is, and assume it all to be true.
First, who told you that when Christians spend long moments in prayers, what they're doing is begging, and how could you tell that the God you don't even know enjoys seeing them beg. You haven't met any mature Christian who would ever beg God for anything, and you never will. Now there may be a whole lot of religious or confused folks who do, only cos they don't know better, but someday they may realize just how ignorant about faith they've been.
Now you would ask, if Christians don't beg God when they pray, then what is it exactly they do spending so much time in prayer? Well basically, Worship, Thanksgiving, chat and sorts. They'd tell God everything from what they're thinking about the next investment decision, to why they're choosing a particular meal for breakfast. Don't you think it would be shallow for anyone who sees you spending much time talking with your dad (while you were little) to just conclude that your dad is either not a Dad or is heartless, because he thinks all you're asking your dad for is your school fees, and if he existed he should have given it to you all this while, why should he enjoy your constant begging? may be he's not a dad after all. To such a fellow, nothing about his assumption could be wrong, he just must be right about what he thinks of you and your dad. Isn't that just shallow?

Now, about fasting, it's not starving. Starving would be if God hadn't made provisions for you-meal and otherwise. But since He's done, your fasting hence isn't starving but discipline. If you had a Dad who thinks you need moderation in some things- food, sleep, sex- it is only wise if he advises you to limit your indulgence in such every once a while, he's not starving you. Man is not just a body, it would be demeaning to think of yourself as such. As a man you're basically a spirit living in a body, so fasting is one of the things that helps you keep tabs on the fact of your spiritual being, and see it grow, which is what God wants. When God ends vegetation or animal breeding, then you can start saying He wants to starve us, but until then, just realize you don't know all yet, and just as you think Christians are wrong in their faith, you could be the one who's wrong, and that's is more probable.

Trying to go wild with you in imaginations. If the bible is false, and I've believed it my whole life, what do I stand to lose. If God should cancel His standards today and declare that nothing could be sinful any more. it wouldn't make me any difference. would I then in wanting to take advantage choose to have sex with every girl/lady or woman I fancy, of course not, that would not be a path to be treaded, because it'd lead to an end worse than a lunatic's.
If on the other hand, the Bible is true and I have chosen not to believe. well the losses are clearly spelt. however they are even more than you may have heard. Do you know there are people who can't just die, people who can fix their own date to die. people who have life "insurance" policies for themselves and family which actually prevents untimely death rather than just try to compensate for it?
Guess how much premium is charged on that- zero. Now you think those who enjoy such policy need any further motivation to pay tithe?

Seun, if you would spend this much time interacting on talks on religion/faith, why not just do it to your own eternal benefit. I love you, I'll keep praying for you.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by awesomeJ(m): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by kingayy: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/i][i]
geekybabe:

Shut up your mouth. Is it only pastors dat send their children abroad to study?
Do you pay tithe to his church?

Do your politicians not send their kids abroad? is it a crime to want something good for your children?
Or is it everyone that sends their kids abroad that is rich? DO you know the number of parents that make huge sacrifices just to give thir children the best?

please shut your mouth. enough of this tithe rants. direct your frustrations to your crappy government.

Don't mind him jare... Pastor Sam isn't just only a pastor, but also a motivation speaker! He earns from that. I know about this because I'm learning from his ministry... Talk fact!
geekybabe:

Do your politicians not send their kids abroad? is it a crime to want something good for your children?
Or is it everyone that sends their kids abroad that is rich? DO you know the number of parents that make huge sacrifices just to give thir children the best?

please shut your mouth. enough of this tithe rants. direct your frustrations to your crappy government.

Don't mind him jare... Pastor Sam isn't just only a pastor, but also a motivation speaker! He earns from that. I know about this because I'm learning from his ministry... Talk fact!
geekybabe:

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by purem(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
awesomeJ:

Seun, you can't just design your own concept of who God is, and assume it all to be true.
First, who told you that when Christians spend long moments in prayers, what they're doing is begging, and how could you tell that the God you don't even know enjoys seeing them beg. You haven't met any mature Christian who would ever beg God for anything, and you never will. Now there may be a whole lot of religious or confused folks who do, only cos they don't know better, but someday they may realize just how ignorant about faith they've been.
Now you would ask, if Christians don't beg God when they pray, then what is it exactly they do spending so much time in prayer? Well basically, Worship, Thanksgiving, chat and sorts. They'd tell God everything from what they're thinking about the next investment decision, to why they're choosing a particular meal for breakfast. Don't you think it would be shallow for anyone who sees you spending much time talking with your dad (while you were little) to just conclude that your dad is either not a Dad or is heartless, because he thinks all you're asking your dad for is your school fees, and if he existed he should have given it to you all this while, why should he enjoy your constant begging? may be he's not a dad after all. To such a fellow, nothing about his assumption could be wrong, he just must be right about what he thinks of you and your dad. Isn't that just shallow?

Now, about fasting, it's not starving. Starving would be if God hadn't made provisions for you-meal and otherwise. But since He's done, your fasting hence isn't starving but discipline. If you had a Dad who thinks you need moderation in some things- food, sleep, sex- it is only wise if he advises you to limit your indulgence in such every once a while, he's not starving you. Man is not just a body, it would be demeaning to think of yourself as such. As a man you're basically a spirit living in a body, so fasting is one of the things that helps you keep tabs on the fact of your spiritual being, and see it grow, which is what God wants. When God ends vegetation or animal breeding, then you can start saying He wants to starve us, but until then, just realize you don't know all yet, and just as you think Christians are wrong in their faith, you could be the one who's wrong, and that's is more probable.

Trying to go wild with you in imaginations. If the bible is false, and I've believed it my whole life, what do I stand to lose. If God should cancel His standards today and declare that nothing could be sinful any more. it wouldn't make me any difference. would I then in wanting to take advantage choose to have sex with every girl/lady or woman I fancy, of course not, that would not be a path to be treaded, because it'd lead to an end worse than a lunatic's.
If on the other hand, the Bible is true and I have chosen not to believe. well the losses are clearly spelt. however they are even more than you may have heard. Do you know there are people who can't just die, people who can fix their own date to die. people who have life "insurance" policies for themselves and family which actually prevents untimely death rather than just try to compensate for it?
Guess how much premium is charged on that- zero. Now you think those who enjoy such policy need any further motivation to pay tithe?

Seun, if you would spend this much time interacting on talks on religion/faith, why not just do it to your own eternal benefit. I love you, I'll keep praying for you.

You are just talkin trash

Pls can you re-read da fvck you just wrote again

And you can't even help your fellow sheeples to back it up with scriptures

(I guess there's no Bible verse dat could address this type of trash)
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Seun:

You have seemingly valid arguments,
but then blighted it, with the amateurish performance, where you began with, doubting the existence of God
and then tried forming opinion(s) with reasoning based on those premise to back up your preconceived conclusion about the non-existence of God

Seun:
We believe the Bible because these men told us that it is the word of God.
If they are not truthful, how can we be sure that the Bible is the word of God as they said,
and not what it objectively looks like?
1) Objectively look at the bible
2) DIY read the bible
3) Read and study the bible a la Berean
4) Read and study the bible with regards to context
5) Reading the bible verse(s) in isolation or out of context is a complete no, no

If they are not truthful, how you can be sure that the Bible is the word of God as they said?
After practising the five above, it'll be like eating chicken or fish but spitting out the bones
Just like cows have enough sense to eat the hay and spit out the sticks
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by doyinbaby(f): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Let's not keep fooling ourselves. Even our spiritual leaders in this country know Nigeria won't get better. It can only be better for certain individuals in it.

When next you're in church and your pastor says you should pray for Nigeria, think about the fact that their children are all abroad. Keep wasting your prayers on Nigeria when their children are enjoying life overseas.

How many Pastor's children are in Nigeria? Those religious leaders have moved their children abroad and that is why they just pay lip service to the development of Nigeria.

your comments hen..
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Ayobami4u: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
haa on the day of judgment alot of pastors will be so disgraced by God as a result of material things they re running after. John the Baptist who Baptisted Jesus Christ the saviour of the world didn't ve any thing.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics by Mofe72: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Evaberry:
They use our tithe and offering to send their kids Abroad while we stay here in Nigeria and suffer ASUU strike, fuel scarcity and what have u.

Many pastors deserve to go to jail.

Have the politicians finished going to jail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) / Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.