Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Motorable Is Auchi- Ekpoma- Benin? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Motorable Is Auchi- Ekpoma- Benin? (376 Views)

India Builds World's Highest Motorable Road With Altitude Higher Than Mount Ever / Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix) / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Motorable Is Auchi- Ekpoma- Benin? by mimini: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please , I am thinking of driving through Auchi to Benin and I heard that the road was so bad at the beginning of the year.That people had to follow through villages which I don't know about. Can anyone who travelled that route recently tell me if the road is now motorable. Thank you as I wait for your reply.
Re: How Motorable Is Auchi- Ekpoma- Benin? by eldee365: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2017
I traveled through there on Friday, coming back from Nysc camp, mehn the road is bad but it's manageable to an extent, but get ready to have body pains after your journey grin.
Then again be careful of those big trucks on the road..

safe travels mate smiley

(1) (Reply)

#Christmas: NEMA Cautions Road Users In Zamfara, Sokoto And Kebbi States / Truck Fell On Car / Lady Burnt To Ashes After Her Motorcycle Carrying Petrol Was Knocked Down By A S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.