Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. (3706 Views)

Notable Quotes From President Jonathan At Kogi State Campaign Today / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. by sammyzacks(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2010
“What I will tell them is that posting is approved by God. Nothing happens without God’s approval.God wants me to be where I am today at this time and He has His purpose for where I am today and I can feel it. Come to think of it, Nigeria ’s image needs, to some extent, to be revived."

"I am honoured to be recognized as one of MEA Magazine's '50 Powerful Women in Business. I could not have achieved this honour without God and Nigerians for whatever I am today I owe to Nigeria and the good people of Africa, "

"I am not saying that President Yar’Adua should resign or condemn him for being sick. He did not choose to be sick. We will continue to pray for him, but all I am saying is, let us encourage him do the right thing so that our hard earned democracy will not be truncated. Anybody who feels otherwise is unfair to our President (who has been preaching the rule of law), and utterly unfair to our country."

"I never cooked for madam,I was not in any way part of the cabal. I want to state clearly here that President Yar'Adua is a fine gentleman with a fine spirit , "

"The cabal wants to continue with their usual statement of 'the President said and you must comply'.They want to continue dishing out instructions even when the President did not say so , They sneaked him into this country in the night , I think it's something that is unnecessary and uncalled for."

"If anybody comes up tomorrow to explain to me why it is necessary for me to resign so as to help stabilise the polity, I will not waste one minute."

"If we fail to act now, history will not forgive us. I rest my case.”
Re: Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. by 4peace(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
what can we do to make this country great again.
Re: Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
factual quotes
Re: Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. by chakaz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
Her inspirations come from above!
Re: Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. by egift(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dora, you also have a "fine spirit". Nigeria will be great. These cabals will fall in line or get crushed.
Re: Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. by kosovo(m): 5:28am On Apr 04, 2010
What a Douchebag . . . shocked
Re: Notable Quotes By Dora Akunyili. by OAM4J: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2010
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why We Handed Power To The North - Harold Smith Former Colonialist In Nigeria / There Is No Easy Walk To Freedom Anywhere: / Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.