Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro (32835 Views)

All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by jerryBoss1(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2017
I smell Afonjas plotting to ruin Wike and secondus grin

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Robbin7(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2017
M
Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2017
bedspread:
FRESH PDP- APC SPONSORED PDP
Abeg, what does APC have to do with PDP misfortunes?

That is the issue I have with Nigerians sometimes, they have problem, it is someone else fault.

PDP must sort out PDP problems. Just as APC must sort out Nigeria problems and stop blaming PDP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by sureheaven(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2017
A house that's divided against itself will never stand. I'm interested in anything GOD and devil can use to destroy the useless party that destroyed this country for 16 good years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by sunnyside16(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2017
This guys are just attention seekers jare.........fresh pdp ko refurbished ni

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Daviddson(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Calling my parents is against rule 2, Mynd44 take note
You don't know how much of hatred you're spewing to others and also attracting to yourself. You say more than that to others, but quick to call the mods when you're given a dose (I'm not siding with those who insult others here).

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by jamesibor: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2017
free2ryhme:

Nigeria on the road to anarchy

this is not politics and is not how politics is practiced in sane climes

I swear my broda... Military sef no dey corrupt as these miscreants...

#devilpunishlalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
FG Should Provide Adequate Security For The Officers And Their Offices...I Don't Trust That Murderer Called Nyesom Wike

Ngene, I don't like Wike either, but this your insult went too far.
Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by robosky02(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2017
APCee sponsored zombies

attempting to distract Nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2017
divicode:
This is the opposition that wants to fight it out with APC
Shaking my head in disbelief

APC too has that kind of problem, as do most Nigerian parties.

The problem is win at all cost syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Calling my parents is against rule 2, Mynd44 take note
And spreading false information about somebody is against which rule?

ANUOFIA

4 Likes

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
doctokwus:
These are APC sponsored people scared of any viable opposition that a reinvigorated PDP will offer.
The 2 well written and articulate press releases by the new PDP spokesman,exposing the incompetence of APC and how it is breaching its own constitution, a fact their ineptitude couldn't pick out,is even enough to send jitters down this shambolic,incompetent government in power.

Just as APC should stop blaming PDP for Nigerian economic issues, PDP should not blame APC for its problems too.

A mature party faces it's problems head on.

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by zakim(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2017
PDP...
Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2017
factional party indeed...we their face like paid mercenaries. ....truth be told, these people are hired and paid to destabilise the pdp...ok let see how far they can go...we shall see

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Irukjames007(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Since the new group is PDP some person are saying it is APC sponsored group if IT were APC some people will be jubilating that it the end of APC.. PDP wailers everywhere... PMB till 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by bedspread: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2017
9jakohai:

Abeg, what does APC have to do with PDP misfortunes?

That is the issue I have with Nigerians sometimes, they have problem, it is someone else fault.

PDP must sort out PDP problems. Just as APC must sort out Nigeria problems and stop blaming PDP.
U WILL NOT UNDERSTAND!!! PA OYEGUN, AMEACHI, DAURA AND OTHERS UNDERSTAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by lancdoz: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
this ones should be ignored totally

1 Like

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by tsdarkside(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2017
this went quick...oooohhh my....its better they rename their selves...its a mistake to hang on to the name fee dee fee....
Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by anonimi: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
FG Should Provide Adequate Security For The Officers And Their Offices...I Don't Trust That Murderer Called Nyesom Wike

We know the works of your propaganda hands since the successful convention.
The same way that you and your All Poverty Congress, APC failed with Modu Sheriff, you will also fail in this your new diversionary project.
Democracy with a vibrant alternative party must flourish in our country, whether barawo bubu and your Asiwaju Asiwere national leader like it or not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610120_12983234102092445645401203333400587551889473o_jpegdf7c52823558f5063ae4d91aeff321b5

3 Likes

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by kennieG(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Agents of the state.. APC is using you wella..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by Agbalanze(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Lauretta Onochie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by konoplyanka: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2017
doctokwus:
These are APC sponsored people scared of any viable opposition that a reinvigorated PDP will offer.
The 2 well written and articulate press releases by the new PDP spokesman,exposing the incompetence of APC and how it is breaching its own constitution, a fact their ineptitude couldn't pick out,is even enough to send jitters down this shambolic,incompetent government in power.

Why is it that ibos are always used for hatchet jobs like this? Remember Daniel kanu and nzeribe?

2 Likes

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by anonimi: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:
this went quick...oooohhh my....its better they rename their selves...its a mistake to hang on to the name fee dee fee....

Do you suggest they hang on to the winchious name of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6398065_img20170913002915_jpeg0f7b04a2e44a4dd7f53bb1f017888866

2 Likes

Re: "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro by konoplyanka: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
jerryBoss1:
I smell Afonjas plotting to ruin Wike and secondus grin

Check the names again. Ibos are always used for hatchet jobs like this. They have no principle.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rahma Indimi's 40th Birthday Dinner / Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report / #NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.