Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2107961 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (1323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ikengawo you will always find a way to promote the shithole called Owerri. Stop deceiving yourself, there's nothing great about Owerri. Owerri is just a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. Aba and Owerri are the worst towns in southern Nigeria.

Ofodirinwa:
What are you posting in that picture that we don't already have in the SE? n case you need to know the US and Europe are realizing CBDs don't work. In a digital world nobody is talking about CBDs because they are now obsolete. But for the sake if copying we should look in that direction. Mind you, every SE city has a CBDI think the difference is between problem solving and being aesthetic. If you don't think our cities are good looking (Owerri, Enugu and Aba look great so I soon agree) that's one discussion but to say that we are behind Malawi which has a per capita income of 625 USD is another discussion on its own.he actual people making an impact are developing their towns. They should not stop because people online think it will be more cute to build Malawi ontop of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

This is what I mean, no matter what igbo do what someone else is doing = better. This is a general trait with africans. You have a good thing, rather than advance it you want to drop it and grab another based on nothing but trying to exaggerate to prove a point.

So there are limits to how much I can have this discussion. For example, does the SE lack 'big business' and had big business created more wealthy and middle class ppl in Nigerian than the 10x10 shops you're insulting but don't have the discipline courage or blessing to run and maintain.

In you're own life who has created more millionaires, Glo or Alaba?

Economic complexity is not buying and selling like Alaba. Its manufacturing, engineering, sophisticated retail. GLO does 700 billion in revenue a year. They hire engineers, accountants, marketers, a wide array of professionals. Alaba is traders and sales girls and boys.

The SE has let its self down by playing to the Alaba model of economic activity. Primitive retailing. But there cannot be a high street when people are selling in barrows or in primitive 10x10 shops. It's why university graduates flee the region in droves.

Do the economic calculation of modern vs primitive. A properly designed retail outlet requires cement, paint, furniture, electricity, computers, TV, cleaners, trained staff with uniforms, signage. A wheelbarrow requires only a wheelbarrow.

You say that Anambra has nice houses in rural areas. Why didn't their owners build just basic huts with no electricity, electrical fixtures, interlocking stones, fancy gates etc. Is a house not a house?

If SE want better cities its not going to come from primitive markets as the centre of activity. It requires properly managed business districts that draw in sophisticated businesses. Look at the disgraceful state of Zik Avenue with Eke Awka, Eastern mass all turning it to agbero haven.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 2:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Mktinsight the night owl, you always come off with silly posts as though you know anything whereas you are empty. OK graduates are leaving the region, with the exception of Lagos, Abuja and maybe PH, which people from other regions of Nigeria are equally trooping to, which other place/region in Nigeria does graduates go to? Stop exposing your crass ignorance all the time. Nigeria has a tripod of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, then secondarily Onitsha, Kano, Warri, ibadan, etc follows in terms of economic importance with sizeable huge industrial complexes that equally employs graduates and professionals.

abuzz33:

Economic complexity is not buying and selling like Alaba. Its manufacturing, engineering, sophisticated retail. GLO does 700 billion in revenue a year. They hire engineers, accountants, marketers, a wide array of professionals. Alaba is traders and sales girls and boys. The SE has let its self down by playing to the Alaba model of economic activity. Primitive retailing. But there cannot be a high street when people are selling in barrows or in primitive 10x10 shops. It's why university graduates flee the region in droves.Do the economic calculation of modern vs primitive. A properly designed retail outlet requires cement, paint, furniture, electricity, computers, TV, cleaners, trained staff with uniforms, signage. A wheelbarrow requires only a wheelbarrow. You say that Anambra has nice houses in rural areas. Why didn't their owners build just basic huts with no electricity, electrical fixtures, interlocking stones, fancy gates etc. Is a house not a house?f SE want better cities its not going to come from primitive markets as the centre of activity. It requires properly managed business districts that draw in sophisticated businesses. Look at the disgraceful state of Zik Avenue with Eke Awka, Eastern mass all turning it to agbero haven.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 4:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Take precieved glamor out of the picture and I will choose Alaba 100x over Glo. Again not only does Alaba create million and billionaires in a way that working for Glo does not, it also creates employment at an entry level at a volume the whole od corporate Nigeria cannot and has not. Again, let us not lose what we have as a people to entertain this constant need to pretend we have nothing.

I'm not again industry ( in fact I love it) or corporations but look at Anambra. Anambra has corporations and has Onitsha main and Nnewi. Which has created more wealth for people? The office or the small business? The greater bulk of Anambra's upper class was created by the trader system. This is a system that has produced real results that nobody else in Africa has. The CBD of Ontisha is main market. That's what a CBD is. A centeral district where business is done. If you want to remove that and replace it with Malawi then we are not being result based.

If you're speaking of results, the biggest corporation in the world will only create wealth for its share holders. Employees (engineers etc) will be comfortable assuming they don't lose the job, but their job will never give them wealth. our markets create real wealth for real people, even if they start as sales girls and boys.

Comparing a shop to a hut is not reasonable. I think you're more into looks than results.
The industrial volume of Aba supplies the whole of Africa and beyond with its products. I will never ignore that or decide it's primitive. If that is primitive give me more primitive

Do not forget that 100% of the viable industries in the SE either start as shops or small business and many of the viable companies in nigeria depend on Igbo merchants for distribution. Glo does not exist without Alaba and co.

Meanwhile the shops don't need the corporations.

This is a good discussion and I think both sides are valid but I'm very against the constant need to pretend we have nothing in order to say we need something more. Do you know the issue this causes? Someone will be making furniture in Orlu and the government will give a German furniture company cash grants and free land to come do the same thing in the same Orlu. We will even clap for the gov. When real development is putting your energy into what you already have.

A lot of Nigerians, especially the ones that are unproductive, take suits and desks more seriously than results because vanity and appearance matters more than achievement. It is better to impress others by pretending to be western. Meanwhile the west is scrapping all of these things

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Take precieved glamor out of the picture and I will choose Alaba 100x over Glo. Again not only does Alaba create million and billionaires in a way that working for Glo does not, it also creates employment at an entry level at a volume the whole od corporate Nigeria cannot and has not. Again, let us not lose what we have as a people to entertain this constant need to pretend we have nothing.

I'm not again industry ( in fact I love it) or corporations but look at Anambra. Anambra has corporations and has Onitsha main and Nnewi. Which has created more wealth for people? The office or the small business? The greater bulk of Anambra's upper class was created by the trader system. This is a system that has produced real results that nobody else in Africa has. The CBD of Ontisha is main market. That's what a CBD is. A centeral district where business is done. If you want to remove that and replace it with Malawi then we are not being result based.

If you're speaking of results, the biggest corporation in the world will only create wealth for its share holders. Employees (engineers etc) will be comfortable assuming they don't lose the job, but their job will never give them wealth. our markets create real wealth for real people, even if they start as sales girls and boys.

Comparing a shop to a hut is not reasonable. I think you're more into looks than results.
The industrial volume of Aba supplies the whole of Africa and beyond with its products. I will never ignore that or decide it's primitive. If that is primitive give me more primitive

Do not forget that 100% of the viable industries in the SE either start as shops or small business and many of the viable companies in nigeria depend on Igbo merchants for distribution. Glo does not exist without Alaba and co.

This is a good discussion and I think both sides are valid but I'm very against the constant need to pretend we have nothing in order to say we need something more. Do you know the issue this causes? Someone will be making furniture in Orlu and the government will give a German furniture company cash grants and free land to come do the same thing in the same Orlu. We will even clap for the gov. When real development is putting your energy into what you already have.

A lot of Nigerians, especially the ones that are unproductive, take suits and desks more seriously than results because vanity and appearance matters more than achievement. It is better to impress others by pretending to be western. Meanwhile the west is scrapping all of these things

Alaba market is an electronics retail market cluster in Nigerias biggest and richest city. It has 5,000 shops and generates less than $30,000 per shop per year. Glo has 3,000 employees and generates over $1 billion a year. Glo contributes a lot more economically than Alaba whether you like it or not.

You talk about wealth and innovation it comes from corporations not one man business. China has a lot of markets and always had but what made China wealthy was their factories and their companies.

Anambra is nit going to be wealthy buying and selling but by inventing, making things and organising itself. Tonimas, Seaman, Roban Supermarkets, Albertinas, Juhel Pharmaceuticals, Innoson are reaping far more from scale than had they remained traders.

But where is the cbd to house the modern offices of these corporations? None of Anambra cities has a decent high street or central business district. Not in Onitsha, not in Awka. Instead you will see major streets littered with primitive markets, mechanics, filthy bus parks, barrow hawkers. You don't see this in Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja or even poor African cities. Modern streets attract investment and create modern jobs. Modern offices, retail, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels.

2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2022
abuzz33:

Alaba market is an electronics retail market cluster in Nigerias biggest and richest city. It has 5,000 shops and generates less than $30,000 per shop per year. Glo has 3,000 employees and generates over $1 billion a year. Glo contributes a lot more economically than Alaba whether you like it or not.

You talk about wealth and innovation it comes from corporations not one man business. China has a lot of markets and always had but what made China wealthy was their factories and their companies.

Anambra is nit going to be wealthy buying and selling but by inventing, making things and organising itself. Tonimas, Seaman, Roban Supermarkets, Albertinas, Juhel Pharmaceuticals, Innoson are reaping far more from scale than had they remained traders.

But where is the cbd to house the modern offices of these corporations? None of Anambra cities has a decent high street or central business district. Not in Onitsha, not in Awka. Instead you will see major streets littered with primitive markets, mechanics, filthy bus parks, barrow hawkers. You don't see this in Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja or even poor African cities. Modern streets attract investment and create modern jobs. Modern offices, retail, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels.

increase the volume please

When you tell them this things, it would seem as if you are making mockery of their unplanned urban settlements. Anambra as a whole lacks planning

I know they are coming for; I have to go now. Bye kikikiki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Total balderdash. If there's any state in igboland that's making progress in ibecoming a truly developed state it is Anambra. In all of Nigeria is there any state yet with such pictures you painted? None yer, but Anambra is the only state growing organically towards that.

abuzz33:

ou talk about wealth and innovation it comes from corporations not one man business. China has a lot of markets and always had but what made China wealthy was their factories and their companies. Anambra is nit going to be wealthy buying and selling but by inventing, making things and organising itself. Tonimas, Seaman, Roban Supermarkets, Albertinas, Juhel Pharmaceuticals, Innoson are reaping far more from scale than had they remained traders. But where is the cbd to house the modern offices of these corporations? None of Anambra cities has a decent high street or central business district. Not in Onitsha, not in Awka. Instead you will see major streets littered with primitive markets, mechanics, filthy bus parks, barrow hawkers. You don't see this in Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja or even poor African cities. Modern streets attract investment and create modern jobs. Modern offices, retail, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2022
You always come here to offload your insecurity and envy. I have made it clear to you severally that imo is a failed state. There's no where in imo state that's as planned as Onitsha, not even the glorified village called Owerri. There's no where in imo that's decently developed organised with decent estates as Awka. Stop making mockery of imo state because your imo is the worst and most backward state so far in southern Nigeria. Owerri is full of disorganised settlements, slums, bad roads, filth. Most times i find it hard to see the difference between Owerri and Aba. There's a reason millions of imo indigenes see Anambra as their America. Anambra is by far the most developed state in this region. Stop deceiving yourself

Grgton:
increase the volume pleaseWhen you tell them this things, it would seem as if you are making mockery of their unplanned urban settlements. Imo as a whole lacks planning know they are coming for; I have to go now.

Pictures: from Onitsha to Awka. Show us any area in the glorified village that's Owerri that has such a wide scale planned development. I haven't even touched the worldclass Awka Millennium city.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Grgton:
increase the volume pleaseWhen you tell them this things, it would seem as if you are making mockery of their unplanned urban settlements. s a whole lacks planninknow they are coming for; I have to go now.

The problem with clowns like you is that you lacks comprehension. Of all the things stated by the person you quoted, which of them does imo your backward useless shithole state has? Biko tell us. Lol. Is it the unplanned dilapidated Owerri that's being over run by prostitution rings, kidnappers, ipob terrorists, etc.

If there's anything, Anambra is the most developed state overall. Today Anambra has the best airport in the region, the best ICC, best industrial complexes, biggest commercial centers, best estates, etc. Everyone from imo that doesn't go to Abuja or Lagos moves to Anambra, ask yourself why. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Owerriboi:
You always come here to offload your insecurity and envy. I have made it clear to you severally that imo is a failed state. There's no where in imo state that's as planned as Onitsha, not even the glorified village called Owerri. There's no where in imo that's decently developed organised with decent estates as Awka. Stop making mockery of imo state because your imo is the worst and most backward state in so far. Owerri is full of disorganised settlements, slums, bad roads, filth. Most times i find it hard to see the difference between Owerri and Aba. There's a reason millions of imo indigenes see Anambra as their America. Anambra is by far the most developed state in this region. Stop deceiving yourself

Pictures: from Onitsha to Awka. Show us any area in the glorified village that's Owerri that has such a wide scale planned development.

Louder cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
If you have funds, go and bid for Agbero work tomorrow, you never can tell..

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Soludo Solution
Onitsha Town will be next followed by its metropolis and other urban and semi urban areas as we no longer have rural areas except our agricultural belts ayamelum and anambra West

In Soludo we have no Political Party.
We support him with our full chest..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Soludo Solution
Onitsha Town will be next followed by its metropolis and other urban and semi urban areas as we no longer have rural areas except our agricultural belts ayamelum and anambra West

In Soludo we have no Political Party.
We support him with our full chest..

Six months and he is still taking pictures. SOLUDO cannot even patch the roads that are broken. Street lights fall on major roads they leave them there for weeks. They don't sweep streets anywmore. Garbage and filth everywhere. Wheelbarrows in front of markets. Its a disgrace.

Maybe Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is right about Soludo who she brought into government and who like the proverbial dog that doesnt know its master turned round and bit her:

"“Soludo is so derailed” to “commit intellectual harakiri by deliberately misquoting economic facts and maliciously turning statistics on their head to justify a hatchet job...Soludo has shamelessly pandered to so many past leaders that Nigerians are asking one more time – what position is Soludo gunning for now?...There is definitely an issue of character with Prof. Charles Soludo and his desperate search for power and relevance in Nigeria. Nigerians should therefore beware of so-called intellectuals without character and wisdom because this combination is fatal,” Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, 2015

https://twitter.com/Dtnsophiepresh/status/1579573949108998144

2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2022
abuzz33:

Six months and he is still taking pictures. SOLUDO cannot even patch the roads that are broken. Street lights fall on major roads they leave them there for weeks. They don't sweep streets anywmore. Garbage and filth everywhere. Wheelbarrows in front of markets. Its a disgrace.

Maybe Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is right about Soludo who she brought into government and who like the proverbial dog that doesnt know its master turned round and bit her:

"“Soludo is so derailed” to “commit intellectual harakiri by deliberately misquoting economic facts and maliciously turning statistics on their head to justify a hatchet job...Soludo has shamelessly pandered to so many past leaders that Nigerians are asking one more time – what position is Soludo gunning for now?...There is definitely an issue of character with Prof. Charles Soludo and his desperate search for power and relevance in Nigeria. Nigerians should therefore beware of so-called intellectuals without character and wisdom because this combination is fatal,” Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, 2015

https://twitter.com/Dtnsophiepresh/status/1579573949108998144

Shut up ,biko

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Anambra international airport [September 2022]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTd1G2kjUE

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 3:36am On Oct 11, 2022
abuzz33:

Economic complexity is not buying and selling like Alaba. Its manufacturing, engineering, sophisticated retail. GLO does 700 billion in revenue a year. They hire engineers, accountants, marketers, a wide array of professionals. Alaba is traders and sales girls and boys.

The SE has let its self down by playing to the Alaba model of economic activity. Primitive retailing. But there cannot be a high street when people are selling in barrows or in primitive 10x10 shops. It's why university graduates flee the region in droves.

Do the economic calculation of modern vs primitive. A properly designed retail outlet requires cement, paint, furniture, electricity, computers, TV, cleaners, trained staff with uniforms, signage. A wheelbarrow requires only a wheelbarrow.

You say that Anambra has nice houses in rural areas. Why didn't their owners build just basic huts with no electricity, electrical fixtures, interlocking stones, fancy gates etc. Is a house not a house?

If SE want better cities its not going to come from primitive markets as the centre of activity. It requires properly managed business districts that draw in sophisticated businesses. Look at the disgraceful state of Zik Avenue with Eke Awka, Eastern mass all turning it to agbero haven.

Thank YOu. Well Stated!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 3:43am On Oct 11, 2022
What's well stated even when your abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Tufia I spit on you. cheesy

NwekereNdoki:

Thank YOu. Well Stated!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 3:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Anambra amaka. Best airport igboland and also the international gateway to the Eastern Nigeria. Quite a busy airport.

ANSMEDIA:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 3:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

A lot of Nigerians, especially the ones that are unproductive, take suits and desks more seriously than results because vanity and appearance matters more than achievement. It is better to impress others by pretending to be western. Meanwhile, the west is scrapping all of these things

Lol.. Are you for real? Do you know that Just tech companies in Lagos make more money than the entire traders in Main market Onitsha?

Funny enough these tech companies will occupy less land mass if brought together compared to Main Market Onitsha.

Trade is still good, trade is very key. But there are other areas like the corporate world (formal economy) and tech that we also have a comparative advantage in, let's explore that part of our strength and generate more revenue.

Onitsha can still evolve trade and not tightly grasp the past. Onitsha can build clusters of smart markets like this to modernize trading.

It will take time but we can get there

This is a market in Ghana BTW

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 3:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Grgton:
increase the volume please

When you tell them this things, it would seem as if you are making mockery of their unplanned urban settlements. Anambra as a whole lacks planning

I know they are coming for; I have to go now. Bye kikikiki

You don't have to turn a civil convo to something else. You guys are just jockin around u don't know how important it is for us to revive the economy in the SE. If we don't do it now, we would not be getting our political and economic respect back anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 4:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Lol..now how do we bring the same tech companies to Aba? Do you know why abia has continued to be the most backward state in Nigeria, it is because Abia people are less interested in their state than they are in other states.

Do you know why it was easy for a typical failure like Ipkeazu to win two terms in office, it was because Abia people were busy with other things somewhere while ediots were in charge of their state.

The result is that today, Abia is owing civil servants 30 months salary arrears and no one is talking or even protesting. Everyone is moving around as if all is well.

Today , Abia has the worst roads in Nigeria, but everyone including NwekereNdoki is moving around as though no issues.

Ikpeazu a typical failure is about to foist on the state yet another failure like him, but talkative NwekereNdoki is busy parading around instead of creating awareness so that abia can get it right for once.

Is abia cursed or ndi Abia the cause? Tufia

NwekereNdoki:
LoAre you for real? Do you know that Just techcompanies in Lagos make more money than the entire traders in Main market Onitshaunny enough these tech companies will occupy less land mass if brought together compared to Main Market Onitsha.Trade is still good, trade is very key. But there are other areas like the corporate world (formal economy) and tech that we also have a comparative advantage in, let's explore that part of our strength and generate more revenueOnitsha can still evolve trade and not tightly grasp the past. Onitsha can build clusters of smart markets like this to modernize trading.t will take time but we can get there

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 4:11am On Oct 11, 2022
One way or another every SE is state is making progress except for Abia state. If there's any state that needs the attention of igbos to get out of shackles it has been into since 1999 then it is abia state. Abia is disgracing igbos everywhere with its backward status. Igbos must do something about abia state.

NwekereNdoki:

You don't have to turn a civil convo to something else. You guys are just jockin around u don't know how important it is for us to revive the economy in the SE. If we don't do it now, we would not be getting our political and economic respect back anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 4:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

you literally took the words out of my mouth! like you read my mind! The industry and acumen of Ndigbo is rare and highly sought after! Wnever I drive through poor and dying african american communities in Indiana ,with boarded up businesses,i wish a shipload of igbo business men can be discharged into these communities..............Trade saved Ndigbo from starvation and penury after the civil war...its rather unfair to refer to it in such terms!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

just shut up okay??I'm not talking about who's leading in economy or something, we are talking about urban planning in Anambra state. Do you guys understand what urban planning is ?? Not a whole chaos you guys call a City ?? Look I'm getting lots of back up commentries all because of the simple comment I made, which is really annoying; the truth hurts you know ??

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Stupid asshole just shut up your dirty smelling mouth there. Imo state is littered with dilapidated smelling unplanned shitholes you call cities but you are always here whining. There's no planned urban center in imo state and that's why more than half imo population are living in Anambra today which has better planned cities and even their rural areas are equally planned with good roads and basic amenities. Owerri is a glorified village, not even worthy to called a state capital. There's nothing that's standing out in imo state in form of development but you stupidly camp here everyday spewing nonsense.

Grgton:
just shut up okay??I'm not talking about who's leading in economy or something, we are talking about urban planning in Anambra state. Do you guys understand what urban planning is ?? Not a whole chaos you guys call a City ?? Look I'm getting lots of back up commentries all because of the simple comment I made, which is really annoying; the truth hurts you know ??

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Wow..Anambra international airport is truly the biggest and best infrastructure in SE since 1999. For the first time Igboland has a truly international airport. Imo indigenes should have a rare opportunity of using escalators at airport for the first time. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Owerriboi:
Stupid asshole just shut up your dirty smelling mouth there. Imo state is littered with dilapidated smelling unplanned shitholes you call cities but you are always here whining. There's no planned urban center in imo state and that's why more than half imo population are living in Anambra today which has better planned cities and even their rural areas are equally planned with good roads and basic amenities. Owerri is a glorified village, not even worthy to called a state capital. There's nothing that's standing out in imo state in form of development but you stupidly camp here everyday spewing nonsense.

Volume please cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Grgton:

Your message is good. Your mode of conveying it can heat up animosity. That's bad
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
What is good about his message if not envy and bitterness that you guys are known for?Why are you bothered about animosity? Why not keep calm and allow them continue the vicious circle. cheesy

NwekereNdoki:

Your message is good. Your mode of conveying it can heat up animosity. That's bad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (1323) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: nduprincekc(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.