Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2087530 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
oga there is nothing urban in Nsukka , every regular Traveller knows that.

Accept it...

You know nothing about Nsukka. Go and research about the zone like I said.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
oga there is nothing urban in Nsukka , every regular Traveller knows that.
Take your anger to Demographia. That's the second largest urban area in Igboland stretching from Opi to Kogi state boundary via Enugu-Ezike, a one hour drive with continues population without break

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by okeysoninv: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
christejames:

Accept it...

abeg go and sit down that means all the towns in anambra State from awka to onitsha is a city if all the villages in Nsukka has turn to urban .lolz.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by okeysoninv: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
XerXers:

Take your anger to Demographia. That's the second largest urban area in Igboland stretching from Opi to Kogi state boundary via Enugu-Ezike, a one hour drive with continues population without break
demographia can't tell us what is in our land.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
abeg go and sit down that means all the towns in anambra State from awka to onitsha is a city if all the villages in Nsukka has turn to urban .lolz.
You see your fool.ishness? So you don't know before? Tell me how onitsha beat Lagos as largest urban area in landmss?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
demographia can't tell us what is in our land.
You are a Bushman.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kossyso: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
IDENNAA:

Nwannem, the road infrastructures which Soludo is battling today could have been comfortably solved by Willie Obiano. We were very close to achieving a great feat of infrastructural sustainability but Willie snatched it from us. Now , look at infrastructural deficit in Onicha, the embarrassing and deplorable state of roads in Awka and the poor state Nnewi has been abandoned in.

You say these things because you don't have the same love and passion I have for Anambra. I want Anambra to rise with aggressive force led by a shrewd administrator. We were close to greatness but Obiano pushed us back into squalor.

Over 350 billion was sunked into that airport and ICC while the entire state rot and Obiano hired people who sold lie to Ndi Anambra. You need to see where Obiano currently live in The Woodlands,Texas and the state of Anambra today, to understand my rage towards that drunkard!

I know when Obiano lived at Spring Cypress before he got richer through the governor seat and moved to multi million Woodlands ,Texas. You will need to see these places, the roads, side walkways, trees, waste management system, law and order to understand Obiano should be fried in a boiling oil!

The man set Anambra 20 years backward and wiped Obi's savings. Its infuriating and tearful. How can a human be so wicked. His children will not even settle in the most beautiful part of Anambra.

That savings should have been used to tackle road infrastructures head on and used other resources to work the education, health etc sectors. Today , Soludo is going through pains just to raise 100 billion with massive infrastructural deficit staring him in the face
Well said, brother. Don't mind all these praise singers. Those projects have no benefit whatsoever to the average Anambrarian. That money would have been enough to dualize all the roads that lead to main market to facilitate the ease of doing business there.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by okeysoninv: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
XerXers:
You are a Bushman.
you're a village champion
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by okeysoninv: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
XerXers:

You see your fool.ishness? So you don't know before? Tell me how onitsha beat Lagos as largest urban area in landmss?
okpo by ur insunation even Abuja will be bigger than Lagos. by the way. you're just a retard
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Just shut up your dirty mouth, you just opened this moniker just to come here to deceive yourself. Ediots like you think that airport is not useful to a well travelled people like Anambra people. Tomorrow ediotic outsiders you don't wish Anambra well, but envious that Anambra international airport has advanced the state to where you people cannot reach us. Obiano has built the international airport, built ICC, flyovers, etc, now Soludo is tackling other road infrastructures, but clowns like you still wanna live in the past.

Kossyso:

Well said, brother. Don't mind all these praise singers. Those projects have no benefit whatsoever to the average Anambrarian. That money would have been enough to dualize all the roads that lead to main market to facilitate the ease of doing business there.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
okpo by ur insunation even Abuja will be bigger than Lagos. by the way. you're just a retard
Who told you that Abuja is very urban? Do you travel as you claim? Abuja na bush. You will drive several hours before you enter Abuja city with scanty villages along the road. Most part of Abuja urban is not in the FCT but in nassarawa state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Xerxers, christejames and okeysoninv are all from Enugu state, please can you three go to your state thread and argue about your villages there. Or do you guys want us to move to Enugu thread and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
AmericanQuarter:

I stopped reading your post when I saw the highlighted. Please bye with your ignorance

Nkita lachaa gi anya with that "ignorance."

I just dey look you and with brotherhood eye because ogu adiro ebe aga anu. But dont you ever think for a minute we didn't know you guys were hired by the Obiano government to lie and deceive our people. We know your role, DIOKPA!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Kossyso:

Soludo himself knows Obiano was a ffucking loser as a governor. He had since decided to shut his mouth because Obiano facilitated his ascension to governorship seat. But Soludo understands quite well Obiano emptied our pockets with nothing to show for it.

Ask these praise singers how much is Anambra earning in revenue from the airport and ICC.

If you remembered vividly then you would recall the Chinese pulled out from building the airport after they realized it's not profitable to them. You would think , Obiano, being a man with financially background in banking would do his home work properly and realize it will be tantamount to wasting money and let it slide. But , no, in his quest to hunt glory wasted our funds in that foolish project and forcefully named it after him. Then tried to impose his useless wife on us before we show them shege! Now , Obiano legacy is dead and buried.....sweet

Alot of his praise singers were people who were recruited as special assistant and used to sell lies to Ndi Anambra. That's why they have continued to defend these mess.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Obiora you are a ffucking nonentity to think that a state like Anambra doesn't need an airport to thrive. Did the Chinese tell you that they pulled out? Why are you spinning lies from your ass.

If there's any state at all in the eastern Nigeria that needs an airport, it is Anambra. If Anambra doesn't qualify to have an airport, please mention that state in igboland that's qualified to have it?

Anambra has built the busiest airport in igboland today and it has come to stay. Anambra has equally built the biggest and best ICC in Nigeria.

You are here constituting nuisance. That's why I don't feel pity for you when globemoney01 pounce on you.

IDENNAA:

Soludo himself knows Obiano was a ffucking loser as a governor. He had since decided to shut his mouth because Obiano facilitated his ascension to governorship seat. But Soludo understands quite well Obiano emptied our pockets with nothing to show for it.
Ask these praise singers how much is Anambra earning in revenue from the airport and ICC. If you remembered vividly then you would recall the Chinese pulled out from building the airport after they realized it's not profitable to them. You would think , Obiano, being a man with financially background in banking would do his home work properly and realize it will be tantamount to wasting money and let it slide. But , no, in his quest to hunt glory wasted our funds in that foolish project and forcefully named it after him. Then tried to impose his useless wife on us before we show them shege! Now , Obiano legacy is dead and buried.....sweetAlot of his praise singers were people who were recruited as special assistant and used to sell lies to Ndi Anambra. That's why they have continued to defend these mess.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo101: 12:18am On Apr 08, 2023
okeysoninv:
I hope this will cure your ignorance. This is Google map for Enugu state. You can see the extent of Nsukka urban area from Opi to kogi boarder. You can also see that it's larger than Enugu urban area by far. You can also see that there are no other recognized urban area in nkanu, Udi, awgu, Oji River

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo101: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2023
okeysoninv:
is like calling the whole Enugu north senatorial zone into Nsukka. is not done like that. Nsukka local government is the main nsukka.
This is Nsukka urban area. Most part of Nsukka local government are not within this Nsukka urban area. For example, Orba Nsukka is in Udenu LGA. Enugu ezike is Igboeze North LGA. Places like Okpuje, Okutu that are in Nsukka LGA are outside the Nsukka urban metro. Even Nsukka main town itself is at the edge. Stop arguing blindly like a Bushman

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Basil Emeka Ogbonna take this nonsense to Enugu thread. I don dey warn you now. You wawa people carried your nonsense argument into this thread

basilo101:

I hope this will cure your ignorance. This is Google map for Enugu state. You can see the extent of Nsukka urban area from Opi to kogi boarder. You can also see that it's larger than Enugu urban area by far. You can also see that there are no other recognized urban area in nkanu, Udi, awgu, Oji River

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo101: 12:40am On Apr 08, 2023
okeysoninv:
Look at map of FCT, see how empty it is. The urban area is at the corner near Nassarawa boarder
Now compare with Anambra, see how the urban areas fill up the state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by basilo101: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2023
okeysoninv:
Now compare Anambra (Onitsha) and Lagos Urban area, you can see that Onitsha has larger urban area by landmass, you can see that it stretched all the way to Nnewi and Ekulobia because the villages there a closely packed together

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 5:49am On Apr 08, 2023
christejames:

Accept it...

Take this Nsukka discussion to Enugu thread. Stop derailing this thread with trivial matters.

We need update.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 5:57am On Apr 08, 2023
SpaceTour:
Xerxers, christejames and okeysoninv are all from Enugu state, please can you three go to your state thread and argue about your villages there. Or do you guys want us to move to Enugu thread and do the needful

I tire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:07am On Apr 08, 2023
SpaceTour:
Obiora you are a ffucking nonentity to think that a state like Anambra doesn't need an airport to thrive. Did the Chinese tell you that they pulled out? Why are you spinning lies from your ass.

If there's any state at all in the eastern Nigeria that needs an airport, it is Anambra. If Anambra doesn't qualify to have an airport, please mention that state in igboland that's qualified to have it?

Anambra has built the busiest airport in igboland today and it has come to stay. Anambra has equally built the biggest and best ICC in Nigeria.

You are here constituting nuisance. That's why I don't feel pity for you when globemoney01 pounce on you.

Your own no pass insult....jee nolu ani ofu ebe. You care very little about Anambra otherwise you wouldn't be questioning my judgment

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MyopicMods: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Dreamland amusement park built by Anambra man in Owerri Imo state. Fantastic structure

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2023
ChimaAdeoye:
My disappointment with Anambra right now is the mindset of doing things shabbily.
See Abakaliki Street (Club Road) which was just completed, with no road markings, red sand on the side, and gutters open.

I wonder when we will begin seeing well-built and marked roads with an effort to plant trees and flowers. I'm just tired of the half-hearted attempt to rebuild the state and make it the so-called "Dubai". I would be glad if they can even achieve half "Kigali" in Awka, and stop deceiving themselves by saying "Dubai"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvRaYfzN1E

Pic: Kigali, Rwanda
I don't know what is wrong with you guys That road is still under construction

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kossyso: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2023
SpaceTour:
Just shut up your dirty mouth, you just opened this moniker just to come here to deceive yourself. Ediots like you think that airport is not useful to a well travelled people like Anambra people. Tomorrow ediotic outsiders you don't wish Anambra well, but envious that Anambra international airport has advanced the state to where you people cannot reach us. Obiano has built the international airport, built ICC, flyovers, etc, now Soludo is tackling other road infrastructures, but clowns like you still wanna live in the past.

You can still make your point without all this bile. I won't go further to engage you anyway. I pray that may Obiano likes never happen to Anambra again. I may lack the words to describe how Obiano messed our dear state up but the truth remains that nwoke afu na onye be ya sechihara anyi aka clock azu. Just so you know, I am full Anambrarian, from Nanka to be precise. I live at Osumenyi street, Awada Obosi. Nee yard m, nee Iba pope. So mmadu agahi akorom ihe na eme na Anambra akoro. Udo diri gi.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Kossyso:

You can still make your point without all this bile. I won't go further to engage you anyway. I pray that may Obiano likes never happen to Anambra again. I may lack the words to describe how Obiano messed our dear state up but the truth remains that nwoke afu na onye be ya sechihara anyi aka clock azu. Just so you know, I am full Anambrarian, from Nanka to be precise. I live at Osumenyi street, Awada Obosi. Nee yard m, nee Iba pope. So mmadu agahi akorom ihe na eme na Anambra akoro. Udo diri gi.
Mechie gi onu anuofia, you have opened a new moniker just to continue your nonsense. Good you said you lack words, thats because you have nothing to say. You idiots should go and focus on your backward states. Anambra is now the only shining light in SE by every indices courtesy of obiano, no matter all the nonsense you write nothing can change that, just go and look at data and projects in your states for the past 8 years and compare with Anambra and weep for your states.
Instead of crying everyday about obiano my advice is to pray for your states to get an obiano as governor, that's the only way you can catch Anambra again in development.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2023
IDENNAA:

Ask these praise singers how much is Anambra earning in revenue from the airport and ICC.

If you remembered vividly then you would recall the Chinese pulled out from building the airport after they realized it's not profitable to them. You would think , Obiano, being a man with financially background in banking would do his home work properly and realize it will be tantamount to wasting money and let it slide. But , no, in his quest to hunt glory wasted our funds in that foolish project and forcefully named it after him. Then tried to impose his useless wife on us before we show them shege! Now , Obiano legacy is dead and buried.....sweet

Alot of his praise singers were people who were recruited as special assistant and used to sell lies to Ndi Anambra. That's why they have continued to defend these mess.
If Obiano met Anambra the way Soludo met it by now Anambra will be competiting with Lagos. Soludo is the luckiest Anambra governor because he met everything already working for him, he met Anambra as an oil producing state, met Anambra Airport and ICC, a fast developing Awka with flyovers, a vibrant education and health sector, ANSIPPA, AHIS, ACDTA, a decent IGR base. Compare this to Obiano that met a village with no projects, over 120 billion in debt, no streetlight, no flyovers, a dead capital, poorly paid workers, kidnapping capital of Nigeria then you will agree Obiano was able to turn around a mess. Isn't it shameful that Peter obi ran his presidential campaign using obiano projects, that's how bad his tenure was.

we know you are only jealous Obiano had the foresight and vision to build Anambra laudable and lagacy projects and not obi without any project to his name after 8 years of oil boom. This is why you will keep mentioning Obiano forever. Ok, even if we agree Anambra Airport is not profitable, atleast it is profitable to obi and his wife who go there almost everyday now to take pictures and mount his campaign billboards while you are here talking nonsense. Ezi.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kossyso: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2023
globemoney01:

Mechie gi onu anuofia, you have opened a new moniker just to continue your nonsense. Good you said you lack words, thats because you have nothing to say. You idiots should go and focus on your backward states. Anambra is now the only shining light in SE by every indices courtesy of obiano, no matter all the nonsense you write nothing can change that, just go and look at data and projects in your states for the past 8 years and compare with Anambra and weep for your states.
Instead of crying everyday about obiano my advice is to pray for your states to get an obiano as governor, that's the only way you can catch Anambra again in development.
It's alright. You can insult all you want but the truth remains. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2023
Kossyso:

It's alright. You can insult all you want but the truth remains. Bye.
Keep your truth to yourself and your thousand monikers, ewu

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2023
This Is Orange drugs in Onitsha own by an Imo indigene. While Anambra people build ordinary two naira play ground in imo, instead imo indigenes sink billions of naira in industrialisation in Onitsha. No wonder imo state is useless worthless and backward with high unemployment, etc, because there are no industrial complexes to employ graduates, that's why most imo indigenes troop to Anambra for greener pasture.

Pictures: Orange drugs industrial complexes Onitsha, own by an imo indigene

MyopicMods:
Dreamland amusement park built by Anambra man in Owerri Imo state. Fantastic structure

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.