Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,170 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2123416 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=Jcoleworld911 post=124424443][/quote]

At no point prior to the coming of Buhari, his python dance and his murderous Fulani herdsmen/bandit brothers, did IPOB or MASSOB deviate from their peaceful stance in achieving their stated goal! Not even with the Ezu river provocation! IPOB, and MASSOB before them, have existed for more than a decade before Buharis’ reemergence and you never saw them going about attacking their own blud or trying to destabilise the economy of their own region! So what changed….why all of a sudden did we see the emergence of murderers, kidnappers and cannibals and where were they hibernating prior to this time!? Remember the modus-operandi of these scum involved recording their atrocities and handing over to their points-man on social-media (we all know the moniker of the scumbag on nairaland) to upload for propaganda purposes! There are certain crimes that are just not in the character of Ndigbo to commit and cannot be justified under ANY circumstances….political or not! I wouldn’t mention names here, but we all know those who think nothing of hacking down innocent men, women AND CHILDREN! They were at it during the ‘66 pogrom of Igbos’ in the north….they’re at it in the middle-belt as we speak….and their likeminded kindred spirits are at it in Sudan! We also heard from that bloated fat toad, Asari Dokubo, that his Ijaw boys are unofficially operating in the south-east….obviously with the blessing of Buhari and his hegemonic partners who are banking on the Ijaw to help them cut off any access a newly emergent Biafra/Igbo country will have to the sea! Remember, this is the same Dokubo who doesn’t hesitate to speak of his hatred for the Igbo at any given opportunity! Does anyone really expect a positive outcome from a crazed Igbo-hating Dokubo and his equally crazed and armed Ijaw militant thugs (possibly all drugged up to their eyeballs) given a blank cheque to UNOFFICIALLY parade all over the south-east region!?

It was with the coming of Buhari that his herdsmen bandits/terrorists started infiltrating the south-east and other parts of the south…..and in probable collusion with criminal elements in the Nigerian security set-up (army, police and DSS) they proceeded to kidnap, murder, pillage and rape their way through the region! Not even during the Abacha years did we see these vermin get this much gumption to enter Igboland and commit disgusting crimes! The south-east that was adjudged the most peaceful region before the coming of Buhari, all of a sudden became a theatre for all manner of disgusting crimes! Join the dots and the bigger picture will begin to emerge!

Fact of the matter is there would be no agitation but for all the injustice, marginalisation and wickedness visited on Ndigbo from the late 60s to date! I always cut the likes of Azikiwe some slack because this isn’t the Nigeria he nor anyone else signed up for! Ndigbo have been cheated, ganged-up against by the other two, and had their territory stolen and placed in other regions/states, yet some fools will still ask ‘what do the Igbo want?!’
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 4:09am On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Jcoleworld911 post=124424443][/quote]

we shall see!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ozuru(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ozuru(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obiaja(f): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
When is our Governor visiting Anambra?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
ozuru:
OWERRI IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A STATE CAPITAL

You are very correct as shown in the Owerri video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9sOLwy61AQ

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
ozuru:
OWERRU IS A SLUM

Really a slum and ghetto as shown in the Owerri video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVCEUnPwGY

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jeyun: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
A state u can not work cross upper iweka on foot once it is 6:30pm is that one a save state?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Upper Iweka is safer than Owerri that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha

Jeyun:
A state u can not work cross upper iweka on foot once it is 6:30pm is that one a save state?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Grgt0n:
Upper Iweka is safer than Owerri that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha

The same Igboland you are supposed to be defending? You see why people gravitate towards IPOB...............you people are shameless! See the mess your political patrons have made of Alaigbo!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
I won’t defend igboland when a fellow Igbo man decides to attack a fellow Igbo state. The guy I replied is an igboman from imo state. No one is stupid

ebufa:

The same Igboland you are supposed to be defending? You see why people gravitate towards IPOB...............you people are shameless! See the mess your political patrons have made of Alaigbo!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cralias: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Soludo is a failure for now..nothing to show..Awka need turn around

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
I think i echo the sentiments of many when i say Governor Soludo needs to pull his socks up! I’ve seen a good number of videos on Anambra state recently and i’ve decided not to upload them here as they just don’t do the state any justice! Though it’s important such videos continue to be made so we know where the shoe is pinching us and the true situation of things on ground!

I still believe the efforts of the Soludo admin’ will eventually begin to show, but was expecting that by now they would have put processes and structures in place to tap into the states impressive diaspora financial muscle! I argued in the past that if the state gov’t galvanises its diaspora….its home-based business community….and non-Anambra well wishers like me, it could generate AT LEAST $500 million a year for the next 4 or 8 years, with which it could plough into specific projects like power plants….reticulated water supply to its three major cities…..primary and maternal healthcare….education…..leisure and tourism (this is where funds for the proposed amusement/water park could have been sourced)….and urban renewal with special attention payed to Onitsha! Nigeria receives diaspora remittances of, on average, $20 billion a year, and i’m certain at least $2 billion of this amount is from Anambra diaspora. With a committed state gov’t pushing the development agenda….and more importantly, showing what the funds are delivering, it’s possible this goal can be achieved!

Also, by now i was expecting Governor Soludo to have leveraged on his contacts in international financial circles and international lending institutions to attract at least one world-class project to the state. It would even be easier for them to see Anambra as bankable when they see at least $500 million of investment funds coming into the state every year! We normally hear of Benedict Oramahs’ AFREXIM Bank and Akinwumi Adesinas’ ADB dolling out multimillions of dollars for projects all over Africa….more so AFREXIMBANK and Nigeria! Governor Soludo should try and attract funding from one of these institutions for PPP projects in the state: like power plants; gas plants; expanding operations of Orient Petroleum in the state (like funding a refinery or petrochemical industry); Onitsha main market; etc!

Hopefully, we’ll start to see within the next two years that some of these suggestions are being taken on board.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
post=124464553:
https://.com.ng/2023/07/16/unizik-temp-site-isuanocha-road-construction/

Unizik temp Site-Isuanocha road construction Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMTa1BsfdU

SOMETIMES, WHEN I LOOK AT THE STATE OF IGBO LAND, IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYE.

WHAT IS ALL THIS RUBBISH?

SINCE SOLUDO TOOK OVER, WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
AMUSEMENT PARK IS NOT SUFFICIENT
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
hammerFC:

SOMETIMES, WHEN I LOOK AT THE STATE OF IGBO LAND, IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYE.

WHAT IS ALL THIS RUBBISH?

SINCE SOLUDO TOOK OVER, WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS?
The way some of you reasons surprised me, these roads were flagged off October/November last year and you want him to perform magic, he has completed some section of the roads which I will upload tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
post=124465517:

The way some of you reasons surprised me, these roads were flagged off October/November last year and you want him to perform magic, he has completed some section of the roads which I will upload tomorrow

PLEASE UPLOAD, BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING, NOT BECAUSE I SAID WHAT THEY ARE ALL THINKING, WILL MAKE ME A BAD PERSON.

WE ALL WANT DEVELOPMENT AND LOOKING TO SEE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by James91: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
post=124465517:

Bro honestly I don't like what is going on in the state, the report I have about the road construction is very bad, for example the one he awarded in Ifitedune town, the contractor is just doing nothing there, the little work he is doing is manually done with ordinary shovel.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Daverytimes(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
The absolute failure that is soludo is evident in how dead this thread is, once bustling with activity this thread has had nothing to show during this disastrous first year plus of soludo.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
post=124464553:
https://.com.ng/2023/07/16/unizik-temp-site-isuanocha-road-construction/

Unizik temp Site-Isuanocha road construction Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMTa1BsfdU

I am slightly happier now but I still do not fancy Soludo's administrative style.........he really needs to understand he is governing a very dynamic people, he needs to read the mood of our people correctly at least by and large! He needs his Information ministry to get a very active social media presence including nairaland, youtube as well as facebook...verified of course! Leadership without effective communication is vanity....how do you galvanise the citizenry ?

Many diasporeans like me, flush with cash have been searching for early entry real estate opportunities but nothing has been heard from the 7 companies that were given land in Awka south to develop estates........2 years from now they will spring up with 80% of the land allocated to political cronies! I just dislike our mode of conducting business!...............kudos to the Awka millenium City promoter, the guy exhibited his yankee upbringing...........I still support Soludo and I pray he succeeds too!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by James91: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2023
ebufa:

I am slightly happier now but I still do not fancy Soludo's administrative style.........he really needs to understand he is governing a very dynamic people, he needs to read the mood of our people correctly at least by and large! He needs his Information ministry to get a very active social media presence including nairaland, youtube as well as facebook...verified of course! Leadership without effective communication is vanity....how do you galvanise the citizenry ?

Many diasporeans like me, flush with cash have been searching for early entry real estate opportunities but nothing has been heard from the 7 companies that were given land in Awka south to develop estates........2 years from now they will spring up with 80% of the land allocated to political cronies! I just dislike our mode of conducting business!...............kudos to the Awka millenium City promoter, the guy exhibited his yankee upbringing...........I still support Soludo and I pray he succeeds too!

What I was expecting from him by now, we supposed to have low income housing many places, that civil servant can buy with 10 million or less. But nothing has been done on this area, even our past governors did nothing on housing too.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 2:04am On Jul 17, 2023
James91:
What I was expecting from him by now, we supposed to have low income housing many places, that civil servant can buy with 10 million or less. But nothing has been done on this area, even our past governors did nothing on housing too.

i doubt if you can get any 3 bedroom building for that amount of money, what government needs to do is to establish a Diasporan investment fund,that all Anambrarians can invest in Dollars.......the fund can provide mortgage for potential buyers who want to buy homes that are built to standard.............3 bedroom bungalows properly built and sold for say 20-30 million can be easily financed by such a fund! I believe they are called REIT bonds or funds or something in the US........

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2023
James91:
Bro honestly I don't like what is going on in the state, the report I have about the road construction is very bad, for example the one he awarded in Ifitedune town, the contractor is just doing nothing there, the little work he is doing is manually done with ordinary shovel.
I will try my best to be updating you guys, what they are using manual labor is drainage in rural roads, that's what they are doing now, they still maintain the quality, the rod and thickness of the drainage still solid, , I'm sure once the raining seasons stop they will fire up
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2023
THIS IS THE TYPE OF AFFORDABLE HOMES, ANAMBRA SHOULD BE AIMING TO ERECT IN ONITSHA.

PEOPLE CAN LIVE IN ONITSHA AND COME TO WORK IN AWKA.

IF ONLY WE CAN GET THE CHINESE CONTACTS TO BUILD THEM FOR US.

AFTERALL, THEY HAVE BUILT THEM IN OTHER AREAS THAT ARE NOW GHOST CITIES.

SOLUDO SHOULD MAKE THAT MOVE TO URBANISE ONITSHA.

I KNOW HE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT ONITSHA, IF HE NEEDS SOMEBODY THAT SHARES HIS PASSION AND CAN NOT ONLY ADVISE ON URBAN RENEWAL BUT ALSO, MAKE THE RELEVANT CONTACTS TO GET THE BALL ROLLING, I'M HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-Pa5s5zZI

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2023
RATHER THAN BUILD SINGLE APARTMENT BLOCKS AS ABOVE, WITH STREET PARKING MOSTLY.

THEY NEED TO BUILD COMPART ESTATE STYLE APARTMENT TO SAVE LAND AND MAXIMISE LAND UTILITY, WITH UNDERGROUND CAR PARKS.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2023
CALL ME THE ONITSHA MAN.

I WILL GIVE HIM SO MUCH IDEA, THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND.

IT IS ALOT OF WORK, URBAN PLANNING BUT WE ONLY HAVE TO GET STARTED.

A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILE, STARTS WITH A SINGLE STEP AND WITH EVERY STEP THE IMPOSSIBLE, STARTS TO BECOME POSSIBLE.

WE WILL DEMOLISH SOME BUILDINGS AND KEEP MANY.

WE WILL DEMAND MORE OF ONITSHA RESIDENT, AS WE GIVE ONITSHA MORE.

NO OPEN DRAINAGE, ONLY PAVED STREET WALK WAYS, CAR PARKS AND STREET LIGHTS, ALL OVER THE CITY.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2023
WE NEED TO CONCENTRATE DEVELOPMENT AND URBANISATION IN ONITSHA AND CREATE EFFICIENT TRANSPORTATION FROM ONITSHA TO AWKA.

CREATE A SOUGHT OF NEW ONITSHA, DOWN TOWN ONITSHA, OLD INDUSTRIAL ONITSHA AND ONITSHA MARKET.

IT DOES NOT ALL HAVE TO BE ONE WAY.

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY, WE CAN GET ONITSHA TO COMPETE WITH LAGOS AND ABUJA.

URBAN PLANNING MUST START FROM SOMEWHERE.

PEOPLE MUST BUILD TO GOVERNMENT STANDARD AND USE MATERIALS FROM GOVERNMENT APPROVED DEALERS.

REGULAR INSPECTION OF ALL BUILDING SITE/MATERIALS BOTH ANNOUNCED AND UNANNOUNCED.

CERTIAN KINDS OF BUILDING SITED IN SPECIFIC AREAS AND OTHERS SITED IN ALTERNATE AREAS.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2023
IGBO PEOPLE NEED TO START THINKING ABOUT LAND MANAGEMENT.

IT IS NOT ANY SMALL HOUSE YOU BUILD, YOU WASTE LAND.

HOUSES CAN ALSO BE BUILT COMPACT STYLE WITH BACKYARD SPACE FOR RECREATION OR GARDEN.

ESPECIALLY IN THE CITY, BUILD COMPACT HOUSI NG ROLLS.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2023
SEE ORDINARY GHANA.

THEY HAVE LEFT NIGERIA BEHIND.

YOU ALL HAVE INTERNET, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO WITH IT OR WATCH.

OBSERVE THE EMPHASISES ON STANDARD IN GHANA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9baXH5HIwhU

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2023
Any update on the ekwulobia flyover?

So many bad roads everywhere now.
Nnewi is the worst!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mikeman123(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2023
I am an indigene of Imo state.I relocated to Onitsha last year from Lagos.
I must confess that Soludo means well for Anambra state.He May not be moving at the pace people expect but he is doing well. My advice is that he should continue with ongoing construction of roads , improvement in security. He should also pursue vigorously the new Onitsha project.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Zssk0003 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.