Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2085270 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2023
Recall that last two weeks, Gov. Soludo/ANSG graduated the first batch of 5000 youths who have undergone about 8 months of intensive trainings across various skills and vocations in our 1Youth 2Skills program. And rolled out a cheque (grants) as seed capitals to the tune of two billion Naira (N2,000,000,000) to help them start up. Through the Anambra Small Business Agency (ASBA), He also made available funds that they can access as loans to scale up their enterprise at single digit interest rate.

In a bid to ensure that beneficiaries of the 1Youth 2Skills initiative succeed, ANSG grouped them into cooperatives for ease of monitoring and provision of mentorship. The next batch of the program is underway. Our target is to make sure that no youth in Anambra is without a skill or two.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2023
This is to inform you that the beneficiaries of this scheme who also passed through UNIZIK business school has started receiving their #400,000 each.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
So Imo State is preparing for a state election and every where is calm. No noise,no threats🤣
Imagine if it was Anambra 🙆

BTW where's the Finland riff raff Simon ekpa?

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hello @Anambra1stSon2, @, I saw your post yesterday showcasing images of the palace of the Obi of Onitsha but, what I noticed was that you do not carry out any post editing before uploading your images. I don't know how you view yourself but just incase you don't know, you are gradually becoming the face of Anambra on multiple social media platforms especially Facebook and YouTube and the name "" is becoming a brand. Here are some minor adjustments I think you should make before posting your images (and even videos):

1) As is now a brand, your watermark should be placed professionally in all your images at specific corners and not just placed randomly.

2) A camera can't see things as good as the human eye which means the images you snap with your phone or drone may either be washed out, too saturated or have all its exposure blown out. This is where digital editing should come in to fine-tune the images and videos before you upload them. A clear example is the image of Ibadan the Yorubas normally upload here on Nairaland. You will notice that the images normally pop with vibrant colours, though they tend to overdo it by twisting the colours of everything but you don't need to do excess editing, you just need to handle exposure, saturation and colour balance slightly in all your images.

I made minor edits to some of the images you uploaded in the thread about the Obi of Onitsha's palace. I was unable to recreate your logo (sorry for that) but I feel the edited images give the entire scene a slight pop and make them more attractive. This is subjective as you may feel this is not needed but I just felt I should draw your attention to it.

Please pay attention to the shadows, colours, the details in the sky and the position of your watermark.

Pattern of upload: Your original picture is uploaded first then the edited photo is uploaded directly underneath.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Pattern of upload: Your original picture is uploaded first then the edited photo is uploaded directly underneath.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2023

Nairaland is really destroying the quality of the images.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cadmanspize: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
1stson need to level-up his game, especailly in photography & cinematography (video edit).

100$ can get him LG V50 which is the cheapest phone with super camera readily available at aliexpress.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Unbiased1:
Hello @Anambra1stSon2, @, I saw your post yesterday showcasing images of the palace of the Obi of Onitsha but, what I noticed was that you do not carry out any post editing before uploading your images. I don't know how you view yourself but just incase you don't know, you are gradually becoming the face of Anambra on multiple social media platforms especially Facebook and YouTube and the name "" is becoming a brand. Here are some minor adjustments I think you should make before posting your images (and even videos):

1) As is now a brand, your watermark should be placed professionally in all your images at specific corners and not just placed randomly.

2) A camera can't see things as good as the human eye which means the images your snap with your phone or drone may either be washed out, too saturated or have all its exposure blown out. This is where digital editing should come in to fine-tune the images and videos before you upload them. A clear example is the image of Ibadan the Yorubas normally upload here on Nairaland. You will notice that the images normally pop with vibrant colours, though they tend to overdo it by twisting the colours of everything but you don't need to do excess editing, you just need to handle exposure, saturation and colour balance slightly in all your images.

I made minor edits to some of the images you uploaded in the thread about the Obi of Onitsha's palace. I was unable to recreate your logo (sorry for that) but I feel the edited images give the entire scene a slight pop and make them more attractive. This is subjective as you may feel this is not needed but I just felt I should draw your attention to it.

Please pay attention to the shadows, colours, the details in the sky and the position of your watermark.

Thanks bro I really appreciate, you can chat me up on Facebook messenger via my page

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
cadmanspize:
1stson need to level-up his game, especailly in photography & cinematography (video edit).

100$ can get him LG V50 which is the cheapest phone with super camera readily available at aliexpress.
I will try my best bro, there's always room for improvement, you guys know how we start pushing...

Meanwhile you guys should watch ongoing reconstruction of Zik's avenue, Ozomagala and adjoining streets in Fegge Onitsha by Gov Soludo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TB5Nt33l7U?si=L2rVxKKtKutokcOl

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sistergal80:
So Imo State is preparing for a state election and every where is calm. No noise,no threats🤣
Imagine if it was Anambra
🙆

BTW where's the Finland riff raff Simon ekpa?

THANK GOD someone is paying attention and noting their antics!

Just wait until when Anambra is to have an election and they will all crawl out from their states into Anambra to try and intimidate our people and cause mayhem.

Now, you will never hear any of them yell "No eleshion !" or do "UGM" work! You will not hear that one in Finland making broadcasts and asking their men to go and stop the election. It clearly shows you who their evil agenda is targeted on, and who they are truly working for! While shouting "Biafra or Death" to deceive the gullible ones.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by James91: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
That useless boy at Finland is stupid, if he try nonsense in Anambra state again, he will meet his death.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FatherOfJesus: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
There's nothing exceptional that Soludo is doing. I have gone through this group since he became governor, unlike when Obiano was governor, this group is now about posting mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
There's nothing exceptional that Soludo is doing. I have gone through this group since he became governor, unlike when Obiano was governor, this group is now about posting mediocrity

Then, leave the group for us. Look for another one to join, it’s not by force to be here

Think wisely

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
James91:
That useless boy at Finland is stupid, if he try nonsense in Anambra state again, he will meet his death.

Let sleeping dogs lie abeg....I am enjoying the recent peace Anambra has had of late! From the days of Boys oyee , to Bakkassi boys,ikemba front versus Jim's vanguard to the days of notorious kidnappers like ofe akwu and co...........Anambra has had these episodic periods of insane violence.......this too shall pass!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Komworld Entertainment Centre, Nnewi || Bringing A Worldclass Cinema, Entertainment, Leisure And Dinning World To Alaigbo

Something like this have always been craved for. Ndị Nnewi and Ndị Igbo have always wished for that investor that will bring worldclass entertainment to Alaigbo.

Komworld is finally here!

Komworld Cinema, Leisure & Dining is an entertainment world that encompasses everything leisure, arts and creativity.

First of all, it's coming with the biggest cinema house in Africa, which will have 27 screens. That's superb right?

Added to that are so many other facilities like 4 restraunts, 4 lounges, a Chinese restaurant, 2 cafes,an art galleries, arcades and other games, karaoke section etc.

You can also imagine the job opportunities it's bringing.

There is no limit to the entertainment and leisure Komworld can offer.

There is also a movie production and distribution studios, for those into filmmaking.Yes, they also offer movie distribution services, though as a separate entity.

Added to all these, indoor and outdoor creative and entertainment events like fashion shows, food fest, art exhibitions, music shows, comedy shows, award shows etc will be happening in Komworld.

Before I forget, KomWorld has got a massive and we'll equipped theatre for stage plays and all those indoor entertainment activities that will give you a exact experience you get from Eko hotel entertainment shows.

It's just nothing but class.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mc Ogbuefi Igotuk show in Nnewi
It happened live in Anaedo hall, Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Beautiful. Anambra is the headquarters of entertainment industry in igboland. Almost all the known singers, skit makers, movies makers and entertainers in igboland are either from Anambra or based there. Mention five top skit makers in igboland, they are either based or are from from Anambra.

Anambra1stSon2:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
2023 supplementary budget

The sum of the cost of construction of the 20 new road projects across the country stood at N58 billion. Some of the new road projects included in the 2023 supplementary budget include the rehabilitation and dualization of the Enugu – Abakaliki – Ogoja road, the construction of the Ayegun – Oleyo road, and the dualization of the Amuobia – Ekwulobia – Mokwa road, among others.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2023/11/06/fg-allocates-n400-billion-for-roads-and-infrastructure-in-2023-supplementary-budget/%3famp=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

The sum of the cost of construction of the 20 new road projects across the country stood at N58 billion. Some of the new road projects included in the 2023 supplementary budget include the rehabilitation and dualization of the Enugu – Abakaliki – Ogoja road, the construction of the Ayegun – Oleyo road, and the dualization of the Amuobia – Ekwulobia – Mokwa road, among others.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2023/11/06/fg-allocates-n400-billion-for-roads-and-infrastructure-in-2023-supplementary-budget/%3famp=1

which town is mokwa...I am not sure I have heard about it! is it Amawbia or Amobia.............I am confused some what!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
More

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
afube:

which town is mokwa...I am not sure I have heard about it! is it Amawbia or Amobia.............I am confused some what!
They made mistake with the spelling

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DeathToSimps: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Soludo hates Nnewi. It's very obvious at this point.

Because why is Nnewi not getting aggressive development like Awka and Onitsha. Mind you this is the third most economically important town in Anambra.
From Peter Obi to Obiano down to Soludo have all neglected Nnewi.

Very bad and disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
If federal government can achieve this it means Anambra finally heading to one mega city state with ongoing Ekwulobia flyover, Nnewi can now easily dualise from Agulu junction via Nnobi to Nnewi

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
DeathToSimps:

Because why is Nnewi not getting aggressive development like Awka and Onitsha. Mind you this is the third most economically important town in Anambra.

Very bad and disgusting.
It's a federal project not state, Soludo has flagged off three roads in Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DeathToSimps: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Can you compare that to more than 10 roads each flagged off in Onitsha and Awka separately?

My point is that Nnewi should be treated as the economic power house that it is.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
DeathToSimps:

Can you compare that to more than 10 roads each flagged off in Onitsha and Awka separately?

My point is that Nnewi should be treated as the economic power house that it is.
Serious I really want Governor Soludo to pay more attention to Nnewi, Nnewi need basic infastructures especially roads

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon2: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anambra has conquered education in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Geld(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:
I commend Ogbuefi.. he's clearly putting Igbo Comedy on the map...I see this guy grown big like AY...Igbos especially Anambra big guys should clearly support him...
If Ogbuefi can be fixing his shows during December time when men they always dey in town..he will clearly get a Massive turn out...

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anambra is the leader of igboland

Anambra1stSon2:
Anambra has conquered education in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
DeathToSimps:

Very bad and disgusting.
No brother, don't say that. Nobody hate Nnewi, it's just that the cost of dualizing a road in Nnewi will be 2X what it will cost in Onitsha because Nnewi indigens are very hard nut to crack. Eg. is Nnewi shopping mall. But believe me, the development will reach everywhere, we are urging our people to see reasons with government and sacrifice what ever it costs to make Anambra State one mega city. especially Ndi Awka and Nnewi.

Talking about Amawbia/Ekwulobia road dualization, it is long over due and I think it's federal government project. We pray they deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
ChimaAdeoye:

THANK GOD someone is paying attention and noting their antics!

Just wait until when Anambra is to have an election and they will all crawl out from their states into Anambra to try and intimidate our people and cause mayhem.

Now, you will never hear any of them yell "No eleshion !" or do "UGM" work! You will not hear that one in Finland making broadcasts and asking their men to go and stop the election. It clearly shows you who their evil agenda is targeted on, and who they are truly working for! While shouting "Biafra or Death" to deceive the gullible ones.
I hope Governor Soludo is silently taking notes of all this.

Coming to 2025 Anambra governorship election. Any idiot, bastard, miscreants or hoodlum that tries to cause truoble, panic or problem should be ruthlessly and brutally deal that with and send back to his ancestors.

Governor Soludo should make sure he did not spares the life of any ipob miscreants that tries to disturb the peace of the state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by D1official: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

I never knew you would support this fraud of a government, if we decide to show the real Aeriel view of Nnewi, Nigerians will shed tears on its behalf.

It's even a bigger shame that APGA which saw the light of the day because of Ojukwu "IKEMBA NNEWI" could not point to a single meaningful project in his home town.

Shame on APGA LEADERSHIP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.