Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,229 members, 7,839,221 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2093710 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 3:45pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:
Let me tell you. Onitsha is easily considered as the gateway to the eastern part of Nigeria from the west and because of this it is strictly a commercial city. The city is known as one of the most populated and largest cities in Nigeria. It is the most populated city in the south-east with a population of about 1.5 – 2 million people.

Onitsha has a high resident population, and this is because of the level of trade and commerce that goes on in the city. It is at an important location linking southeastern Nigeria to the western part of Nigeria and has a direct link to Lagos. This makes it to have the largest market in West Africa, other large markets like one for clothes, building materials, drugs and many more. People come from all over Nigeria to buy these goods in wholesale.

Aside from the level of commerce going on in Onitsha, there is also high-level of education in the city as quality secondary schools exist, there is quality healthcare and a relevant infrastructure. However, the city is commercial through most perspectives and can be compared to other big commercial cities in Nigeria like Kano and Lagos. Onitsha is very developed and has most social amenities like roads, water, light, hospitals, schools, Shopping Malls and many more. However, some of these amenities and infrastructure are in state of disrepair. What makes Onitsha outstanding is that it looks well-planned and there are markets virtually everywhere you go in the city. So, it is very developed.

If I say you're daft
You would like to argue, goggle most populated city in Nigeria onistha is not even in top 10
Here in the south east Aba and Enugu are more populated than onistha
Make your research stop believing dumb gist

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_cities_by_population
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 3:46pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:

You said onistha is developed, I say no it's not
It has no university, no staduim, no dualized inter city roads, just tiny narrow lands
And in landmass it's still small, in population it's still young, international companies almost none
While on the other sides Aba have all this things!

Wail today wail tomorrow
Onistha will forever be useless grin

Especially with Apga!

Aba have two big power plant

Tell me any area where Onistha beat Aba!
Aba get shopping mall. Aba get good health care. ABA get estate. ABA get get word class schools like the ones in Onitsha. ABA get shopping center.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 3:47pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:

If I say you're daft
You would like to argue, goggle most populated city in Nigeria onistha is not even in top 10
Here in the south east Aba and Enugu are more populated than onistha
Make your research stop believing dumb gist
Foool while not Google it yourself and prove me wrong, ezi. Na only noises una sabi

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 3:49pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:
Foool while not Google it yourself and prove me wrong, ezi. Na only noises una sabi

See link
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 3:51pm On Feb 27
Everyone knows that aba is a ghetto compare to Onitsha. Cry from now till tomorrow aba is dead.

Onitsha is America compare to Aba.

Aba is full of dirty dilapidated Apian way roads

Godsonachebe:

You said onistha is developed, I say no it's not
It has no university, no staduim, no dualized inter city roads, just tiny narrow lands
And in landmass it's still small, in population it's still young, international companies almost none
While on the other sides Aba have all this things!

Wail today wail tomorrow
Onistha will forever be useless grin

Especially with Apga!

Aba have two big power plant

Tell me any area where Onistha beat Aba!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 3:51pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:

See link

Wikipedia nonsense. See the main source here. I no even know say Onitsha don reach 3.6 million now sef. While aba is 2.5. Onitsha no he una mate.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 3:52pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:
Aba get shopping mall. Aba get good health care. ABA get estate. ABA get get word class schools like the ones in Onitsha. ABA get shopping center.

This is Onitsha mall

Aba na village

🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 3:53pm On Feb 27
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

This one weak me o

ProblemChild1:
Wikipedia nonsense. See the main source here. I no even know say Onitsha don reach 3.6 million now sef. While aba is 2.5. Onitsha no he una mate.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 3:54pm On Feb 27
Aba people no know wetin be shop rite

🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 3:54pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:

This is Onitsha mall

Aba na village

🀣🀣
They should show us their Aba Mall grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 3:57pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:

It obviously means you don't know ABA, you go just dey onistha
Dey imagine nonsense by landmass ABA is far far bigger than tiny onistha
Lemme answer all they questions
First the entire Aba is full of shopping malls and supermarket, from royal supermarket in Aba owerri road ,to stop over in Ikot-epkene road, market Square E .t.c

2nd you mentioned health: I don't think there is any government owned hospital that beats Abia state teaching hospital in Aba, alot of churches and individuals owes hospital in Aba

Taking about estate
Onistha doesn't even have a reasonable estate compare to ABA, funfacts
In the 1990s when world Bank was going around building estate in Nigeria cities
The built non in onistha, the same world Bank Housing estate you see in owerri is In Aba
Plus other plenty estate in osisioma and obingwa
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 3:58pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:
They should show us their Aba Mall grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Na the Mumu that wan compete with great Anambra

Ordinary escalator Abia no get

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 3:59pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:

First the entire Aba is full of shopping malls and supermarket, from royal supermarket in Aba owerri road ,to stop over in Ikot-epkene road, market Square E .t.c

2nd you mentioned health: I don't think there is any government owned hospital that beats Abia state teaching hospital in Aba, alot of churches and individuals owes hospital in Aba

Taking about estate
The built non in onistha, the same world Bank Housing estate you see in owerri is Aba
Oya show us by pictures. Let's do picture test let's prove our point. It's as simple as abcd

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 3:59pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:

Nah now
Wey I no say you be odeπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ original ode!
Jesus
How can you be this dumb grin grin
What you're seeing is metropolis population
That's where Onistha is leading,
The metropolis population includes nnewi oba and parts of IMO state

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£But seriously you don off me
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 4:00pm On Feb 27
It has always been the same essay. Show us pictures. Mbanu

This is Onitsha industrial areas. Show us the ones in your ghetto Aba

Godsonachebe:

Taking about estate
The built non in onistha, the same world Bank Housing estate you see in owerri is Aba

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 4:01pm On Feb 27
No pictures 🀣🀣

No be mental problems dey worry these Abia people sef

ProblemChild1:
Oya show us by pictures. Let's do picture test let's prove our point. It's as simple as abcd

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 4:01pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Na the Mumu that wan compete with great Anambra

Ordinary escalator Abia no get
Ordinary escalator oo, chaii cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 4:02pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:

Nah now
Wey I no say you be odeπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ original ode!
Jesus
How can you be this dumb grin grin
What you're seeing is metropolis population
That's where Onistha is leading,
The metropolis population includes nnewi oba and parts of IMO state

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£But seriously you don off me

Wetin this mumu dey talk. Wetin concern Oba, Nnewi and imo inside Onitsha now. Who be this abeg🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NEWSCENTER: 4:03pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:

I was even doubting the guy but up till now Abia people haven’t countered him with pictures. Pictures are powerful instruments of communication.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 4:05pm On Feb 27
Let’s see this same ghetto aba please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is Onitsha

Alananwachukwu:

Guy you not just get sense
We are talking about city population, and you're talking about metropolis wey include nnewi, oba IMO state e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 4:05pm On Feb 27
Alananwachukwu:

Guy you not just get sense grin grin
We are talking about city population, and you're talking about metropolis wey include nnewi, oba IMO state e.t.c
Where did you see metropolis in that picture. You must be raving mad I swear

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 4:05pm On Feb 27
ProblemChild1:
Wetin this mumu dey talk. Wetin concern Oba, Nnewi and imo inside Onitsha now. Who be this abeg🀣🀣🀣

Guy you no go school πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
You be better olodo 🀣
You don't know the difference between city and metropolis
Onistha metropolis includes nnewi, oba and some parts of IMO state πŸ€£πŸ˜‚but you're a typical nwaboy
You don't know that πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 4:06pm On Feb 27
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ordinary escalators

Chai Abia state ndonu

ProblemChild1:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 4:07pm On Feb 27
Where are the pictures of Aba ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Godsonachebe:

Guy you no go school
You be better olodo
Onistha metropolis includes nnewi, oba and some parts of IMO state you're a typical nwaboy
You don't know that
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NEWSCENTER: 4:08pm On Feb 27
Abia team here are good at story telling. But Anambra team are going further with pictures to prove their points.

Anambra is leading
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 4:09pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:

Guy you no go school πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
You be better olodo 🀣
Onistha metropolis includes nnewi, oba and some parts of IMO state πŸ€£πŸ˜‚but you're a typical nwaboy
You don't know that πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Okay you wan use population as part of development now. Show us the infrastructure in ABA let's compare to Onitsha cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 4:10pm On Feb 27
NEWSCENTER:

I was even doubting the guy but up till now Abia people haven’t countered him with pictures. Pictures are powerful instruments of communication.
Exactly?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Purehuman(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27
Jcoleworld911:

Onitsha is still economic vibrant more than aba, if Anambra is playing second fiddle then Abia isn’t pushing atal

Abians need this your advise more than ndi Anambra

Thank you

That is the issue I have with you villagers. Things are changing real fast but you want to be stuck in the old ways. Countries that want to compete are doing things differently so that they can increase their market shares, you are here pandering to the ways of your politicians. If we do not evolve soon, then we might lose this advantage. It is happening in Europe and you are not impervious to changes.

We need to undertake projects that will push us out of this economic mediocrity that we currently pride ourselves. We always show houses built by rich igbo men but we have not shown new heavy industries that form the bed rock of any civilization. We need to build for our children and stop giving them the civil war stories as an excuse for our economic decadence.

We can start by redirecting the Onitsha Market to attain its obvious height. The citadel of commerce. The height where people all over Africa will come for commercial purposes. The place manufacturers will have to hustle for traders to push their products to the international market. Everything done today is based on business Intelligence and ingenuity. Building new stores without them attracting international buyers and people outside the state is just you playing local game. We need monies from their entire 36 states of the federation. We need monies from the entire parts of Africa. We need to build to attract. When you start first and key yourself in the integral parts of the market, then no one will be able to remove you.

We are better placed than Lagos, and we should key into the fact that we are sitting close to the 11 richest states of the federation with a combined population of over 60-70 million that can become our direct customers. We must key ourselves now! If Lagos finally builds the coastal highway, it will connect Lagos to these states and they will finally become our direct competitors. We should be smart enough to know that if we don't upgrade our approach, it will become more of a burden than any other thing.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 4:11pm On Feb 27
When shall Umuahia have a place like this ?

This is Awka

Pictures stops nonsense

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 4:11pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:
Where are the pictures of Aba ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You go wait till thy kingdom come you no go see any picture grin cheesy there's no difference between these mugus and the ghanaians I swear 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 4:12pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ordinary escalators

Chai Abia state ndonu

It's such a shame I swear. Do they even have airport

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.