Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,290 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2123922 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Anambra State is set to disburse to the former registred Okada Riders in Awka and Onitsha

More are being assemble

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AnambraDota: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Then where is the home of the Igbo race if not Aguleri? Yoruba are very united today because they all claim one origin and one home town which are Oduduwa and Ile Ife but, only Igbo will claim multiple origins and different places of origin and you expect our next generation not to be more confused than us due to multiple histories.

So we should keep quiet just for unity, if tomorrow another clannish governor like Obiano emerged and decide to support traditional from his hometown we will allow the lie to be sold for peace to reign. Call a spade by its name, what Obaino is doing is very very wrong, nobody knows Aguleri and it's fictitious claims of holding ofo Igbo until Obaino came to scene and Started empowering warrant Chiefs in his hometown.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
investnow2013:
PROPOSED IFEANYI UBA UNIVERSITY OZUBULU
ever since I saw the rubbish ifeanyi uba did with his game village, i no longer take him serious. He will show a fantastic 3D proposed site and deliver mediocre. Can't he borrow a leaf from Obijackson with what he did with the children hospital? He will make so much noise and deliver rubbish. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Ifeanyi Uba is a FRAUD!
i swear down. He's full of mediocrity.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
ever since I saw the rubbish ifeanyi uba did with his game village, i no longer take him serious. He will show a fantastic 3D proposed site and deliver mediocre. Can't he borrow a leaf from Obijackson with what he did with the children hospital? He will make so much noise and deliver rubbish. Idiot

Mr man shut up..

Ifeanyi ubah is a private citizen he can do wateva he likes wit his money.

Wat ve u done for ur people...

What nonsense r you talking about games village. How did u arrive at d mediocrity part wen d stadium is still under construction.

Re you not in Nigerian didnt you notice things re hard now business isnt as rosy as it used to be so break down or slow down in construction can be a result of many reasons..

If you kno how much ifeanyi ubah ve invested in the games village you'll shut up.. He bought d land from gabros and also from ozubulu people. If u ve e never to d villa u should shut it ask people like us who attend every ifeanyi ubah fc home match wearing the original ifeanyi ubah fc jersey bought and not d campaign shared jersey we see people wear

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
AnambraDota:

So we should keep quiet just for unity, if tomorrow another clannish governor like Obiano emerged and decide to support traditional from his hometown we will allow the lie to be sold for peace to reign. Call a spade by its name, what Obaino is doing is very very wrong, nobody knows Aguleri and it's fictitious claims of holding ofo Igbo until Obaino came to scene and Started empowering warrant Chiefs in his hometown.

Then where did Igbos come from nah?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Anambra State is set to disburse to the former registred Okada Riders in Awka and Onitsha

More are being assemble

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Obdk:

Mr man shut up..

Ifeanyi ubah is a private citizen he can do wateva he likes wit his money.

Wat ve u done for ur people...

What nonsense r you talking about games village. How did u arrive at d mediocrity part wen d stadium is still under construction.

Re you not in Nigerian didnt you notice things re hard now business isnt as rosy as it used to be so break down or slow down in construction can be a result of many reasons..

If you kno how much ifeanyi ubah ve invested in the games village you'll shut up.. He bought d land from gabros and also from ozubulu people. If u ve e never to d villa u should shut it ask people like us who attend every ifeanyi ubah fc home match wearing the original ifeanyi ubah fc jersey bought and not d campaign shared jersey we see people wear

I dont have time for shit-gangz. quote me again and drop dead. Amu anu

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
The who is who at APGA retreat of all the aspirants nationwide converged in Awka today for retreat.

Ifeanyi Uba

Kedi Ohakim governorship aspirant in Imo state

Bianca Ojukwu, senatorial aspirant

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
We must never disappoint Bianca becos she have never disappointed us.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Governor Obiano at the retreat alongside Labaran Maku, Dr Godwin Maduka, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, Chief Victor Umeh.

It is becoming clearer now that Maduka and Soludo will lock horn for APGA ticket in the next election.

A win-win if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cross section of aspirants from across Nigeria at Finoel, Awka.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Governor Obiano at the retreat alongside Labaran Maku, Dr Godwin Maduka, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, Chief Victor Umeh.

It is becoming clearer now that Maduka and Soludo will lock horn for APGA ticket in the next election.

A win-win if you ask me.

Wow, it appears Dr Maduka is an APGA member.

Soludo is not having it easy at all. He better just reach an agreement with Maduka privately to avoid heart break.

But which kind luck Soludo get sef? Very terrible!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Victornezzar: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

More are being assemble
Is this an IVM product please??
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
In this picture, Soludo is not smiling.

Now, I see why Ifeanyi Ubah is running to the Senate.

Even the Senate, Ifeanyi Ubah is facing a very serious competition.

Both Ifeanyi Ubah and Soludo, should retire from Anambra politics should they fail.

Bianca and Dr Maduka are well equiped to fill in the gap.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dr Alex Otti, governorship aspirant in Abia state and Nicholas Ukachukwu, senatorial aspirant all at the retreat in Awka.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Registration of aspirants on arrival for the retreat in Awka.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Dr Alex Otti, governorship aspirant in Abia state and Nicholas Ukachukwu, senatorial aspirant all at the retreat in Awka.

Enyi, Is Dr Maduka seriously interested in the Governorship of Anambra?

A man that put such a skyline in Anambra might just convince me to drop Soludo, same way i dropped Ifeanyi Ubah for Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
hammer6F:

Enyi, Is Dr Maduka seriously interested in the Governorship of Anambra?

A man that put such a skyline in Anambra might just convince me to drop Soludo, same way i dropped Ifeanyi Ubah for Bianca.

Maduka's body language is showing signs that he might be interested for seat of power at Awka. He is building a lot political bridges right now..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Maduka's body language is showing signs that he might be interested for seat of power at Awka. He is building a lot political bridges right now..

That means Soludo is in serious trouble.

Such a shame!

I feel for him, but Maduka is far ahead of his CBN Governor title.

Ifeanyi Ubah, should be advised to run for the House of Reps.

Perhaps Soludo, should reach a sincere agreement for Maduka to become his Vice and then take over after him.

I am starting to pity Soludo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ararume arrives for the retreat going on at Awka. Ararume recently decamped to APGA with his supporters to join Ohakim and co to fight for APGA guber ticket in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Ararume arrives for the retreat going on at Awka. Ararume recently decamped to APGA with his supporters to join Ohakim and co to fight for APGA guber ticket in Imo state.

Y did Ararume not join PDP? I expect him to be contesting Presidency in APC.

If u people want to repeat another Okoroausa, hand him the ticket.

U know all his inlaws are Hausa and Yoruba. nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
hammer6F:

Wow, it appears Dr Maduka is an APGA member.

Soludo is not having it easy at all. He better just reach an agreement with Maduka privately to avoid heart break.

But which kind luck Soludo get sef? Very terrible!
Soludo is not competing with anybody. It is whoever Obiano supports that will eventually succeed him. Never forget that.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
In Anambra, we have too many quality candidates.

Rather than clashing for only one to emerge, it is better we operate a system of succession.

This brings stability, unity and certainty.

A case like Bianca and Ifeanyi Ubah is very straight forward, in the sense that Bianca is a senior party member to Ifeanyi Ubah.

Apga must do away with sexism and accord our distinguished women a place of honour in the affairs of the state.

Wat, i am saying is Ifeanyi Ubah should be offered an alternative to the Senate, perhaps the reps.

Also, there should be discussion of Maduka taking Soludo Vice Governor slot.

APGA should be far more organised in processing candidate than any other party in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Chief Udensi an APGA guber aspirant in Abia state exchanging pleasantry with Chief Umeh at the ongoing retreat in Awka.

Chief Udensi will be up against Dr Alex Otti for APGA guber ticket in Abia state.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Soludo is not competing with anybody. It is whoever Obiano supports that will eventually succeed him. Never forget that.

Everybody knows, it is time to see wat Soludo plans for Anambra.

However, Ndi-Anambra might be carried away by Doctor Maduka Excellence.

Either way, there should be a discussion and arrangement.

We have two position, Governor and Vice Governor, one can occupy the other office as well as gain vital experience whilst preparing in waiting.

Thereafter, Maduka can emerge with either Bianca as his vice or Stella Oduah.

Our women must be carried along. We want a female Gov. cc Ngozi123 Amarabae

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Somebody, like Maduka that show excellence can be elevated over anybody and that includes Soludo to emerge Governor.

Simply becos he merit it as an achiever, with achievements visible to all and beneficial to all in Anambra, SouthEast and even Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
I dont have time for shit-gangz. quote me again and drop dead. Amu anu

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
hammer6F:

Everybody knows, it is time to see wat Soludo plans for Anambra.

However, Ndi-Anambra might be carried away by Doctor Maduka Excellence.

Either way, their should be a discussion and arrangement.

We have two position, Governor and Vice Governor, one can occupy the other office as well as gain vital experience whilst preparing in waiting.

There after, Maduka can emerge with either Bianca as his vice or Stella Oduah.

Our women must be carried along. We want a female Gov.
You and who wants a female governor? From your comments, you seem to be an enemy of APGA. Which state and which party in the southeast has done more for women than Anambra and APGA? Deputy governor under peter obi was a woman, house speakers under peter obi and obiano have been women. APGA has a woman in her BOT and many more.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
You and who wants a female governor? From your comments, you seem to be an enemy of APGA. Which state and which party in the southeast has done more for women than Anambra and APGA? Deputy governor under peter obi was a woman, house speakers under peter obi and obiano have been women. APGA has a woman in her BOT and many more.

So, if a woman have been outstanding, she cannot emerge Governor becos of the sex organ inbetween her legs?

Am I right? Is that wat u are saying?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
hammer6F:
In this picture, Soludo is not smiling.

Now, I see why Ifeanyi Ubah is running to the Senate.

Even the Senate, Ifeanyi Ubah is facing a very serious competition.

Both Ifeanyi Ubah and Soludo, should retire from Anambra politics should they fail.

Bianca and Dr Maduka are well equiped to fill in the gap.

Wat re u saying.

Anambra governorship election isnt coming until 2022 so be guided. So u dont sound somehow..

Ifeanyi ubah if he win d senate seat in 2019 will contest the governorship position in 2022

hammer6F:

That means Soludo is in serious trouble.

Such a shame!

I feel for him, but Maduka is far ahead of his CBN Governor title.

Ifeanyi Ubah, should be advised to run for the House of Reps.

Perhaps Soludo, should reach a sincere agreement for Maduka to become his Vice and then take over after him.

I am starting to pity Soludo.

Thr is no way Soludo can be his vice. They are from same senatorial district. Anambra South
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
hammer6F:
Somebody, like Maduka that show excellence can be elevated over anybody and that includes Soludo to emerge Governor.

Simply becos he merit it as an achiever, with achievements visible to all and beneficial to all in Anambra, SouthEast and even Nigeria and Africa.
Your opinion doesn't count. Obiano's decision is what matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: LOVEALAIGBO and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.