Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2200802 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=Dc900 post=86490005]Problemkid1 aka jasparrow1

This matter is serious oo cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
igbobabe02:
The people posting aren’t even Igbo. Ignore them! They just want to create animosity within our tribe.

Most likely. I wonder what they are looking for on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nnewi investment summit begins with tour of investment cluster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAoELBu4_tM

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
ANAMBRA STATE FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT

Following the restructuring and repositioning agenda of Anambra state Fire service by His Excellency Chief Willie obiano , he gave a directive to recruit 120 personell to boost the workforce of the fire service.

The recruitment exercise was initiated by a widely publicized notice of recruitment for qualified and fit Anambrarians last year November , a total of 1,050 candidates which comprise of 50 candidates per local government in the state were invited for interview which was held from the 4th of February to 6th of February 2020.

The MD/ CEO Anambra state Fire service Air Vice Marshal Ben Chiobi Mni rtd addressed the the candidates during the first phase of the interview ( physical fitness test) ,he stressed the efforts of His Excellency Chief Willie obiano to reposition the fire service and notified the candidates to give in their best to serve Anambra state when they are finally recruited into the service.

The Director of Fire Anambra state Fire service Engr.Martins Agbili ( Agility) also lauded the optimism of the candidates to join the fire service and thanked the governor Chief Willie obiano for making the fire service more efficient and effective.

The candidates covered a distance of 3km , and most of the unfit candidates were screened out , the second phase of the interview ( written and oral ) was held at the HQ of the fire service at Agu Awka from the 4th to 6th February.

The panel that carried out the oral interview involves representatives from Anambra state fire service, Head of service , civil service Commission, ministry of public utilities and SSA on fire ( Chief Achebe).

The MD/ CEO Air Vice Marshal Ben Chiobi Mni rtd applauded all the candidates for been civil and law abiding throughout the recruitment process and reasured them of a transparent and fair recruitment exercise.

Anambra state Fire service is now better
Willie is working.

Godwin ugo Okoye
Awka ,Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dc900:
Problemkid1 aka jasparrow1

https://www.nairaland.com/5676467/upcoming-singer-caught-armed-robbery

Mynd44
rules 8, 10 and 19. Pls do the needful.

Dc900:
Problemkid1 aka jasparrow1, check your Facebook timeline
Dc900:
Problemkid1 aka jasparrow1

https://www.nairaland.com/5676467/upcoming-singer-caught-armed-robbery

Mynd44
rules 8, 10 and 19. Pls do the needful.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2020
Jasparrow1:
At the last bolded. God bless you for that. That's exactly what I am saying.

Problemkid1 you are back again instead of going to face your useless and backward Enugu state. Enugu your state is in a total mess but you are here crying over a progressive Anambra.

Dc900, please come back and do the needful cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Awka Millennium City is the first worldclass city to berth in SE. Anambra leads

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Dc900:
Problemkid1 aka jasparrow1, check your Facebook timeline

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Nnewi investment summit begins with tour of investment cluster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAoELBu4_tM

Anambra leads

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Very good. Congratulations to all the people that got those opportunities.

ANSMEDIA:
ANAMBRA STATE FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT

Following the restructuring and repositioning agenda of Anambra state Fire service by His Excellency Chief Willie obiano , he gave a directive to recruit 120 personell to boost the workforce of the fire service.

The recruitment exercise was initiated by a widely publicized notice of recruitment for qualified and fit Anambrarians last year November , a total of 1,050 candidates which comprise of 50 candidates per local government in the state were invited for interview which was held from the 4th of February to 6th of February 2020.

The MD/ CEO Anambra state Fire service Air Vice Marshal Ben Chiobi Mni rtd addressed the the candidates during the first phase of the interview ( physical fitness test) ,he stressed the efforts of His Excellency Chief Willie obiano to reposition the fire service and notified the candidates to give in their best to serve Anambra state when they are finally recruited into the service.

The Director of Fire Anambra state Fire service Engr.Martins Agbili ( Agility) also lauded the optimism of the candidates to join the fire service and thanked the governor Chief Willie obiano for making the fire service more efficient and effective.

The candidates covered a distance of 3km , and most of the unfit candidates were screened out , the second phase of the interview ( written and oral ) was held at the HQ of the fire service at Agu Awka from the 4th to 6th February.

The panel that carried out the oral interview involves representatives from Anambra state fire service, Head of service , civil service Commission, ministry of public utilities and SSA on fire ( Chief Achebe).

The MD/ CEO Air Vice Marshal Ben Chiobi Mni rtd applauded all the candidates for been civil and law abiding throughout the recruitment process and reasured them of a transparent and fair recruitment exercise.

Anambra state Fire service is now better
Willie is working.

Godwin ugo Okoye
Awka ,Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Did you know you're a fool. You think I'm from Enugu state. I have told you that am from Anambra state, Nnewi otolo, Egbu umuenem.

This is a picture I took of my cousin brothers in the village in Nnewi last month.

How can a young boy like you harbor so much envy and hatred.. I schooled in Enugu and i can confidently tell you that Anambra own Enugu... I lived in GRA, Enugu have a long way to go before catching up to Enugu.
You guys should be grateful i kno how many Enugu persons trained by my dad and uncle..
Go to Nnewi market you see Enugu people hustling, we have them as tenants, some dont even pay because they laugh it off thinking they are deceiving my good dad.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2020
VAQAXY:

cheesy cheesy
Link to his timeline pls
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Jasparrow1:
It won't still change the fact that ENUGU as a whole is a glorified ZOO. A complete shitthol ;

TRUTH..ENUGU STATE IS A JUNGLE cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Wawa people are filled with envy, bitterness and frustration. cheesy

Obdk:

How can a young boy like you harbor so much envy and hatred.. I schooled in Enugu and i can confidently tell you that Anambra own Enugu... I lived in GRA, Enugu have a long way to go before catching up to Enugu.
You guys should be grateful i kno how many Enugu persons trained by my dad and uncle..
Go to Nnewi market you see Enugu people hustling, we have them as tenants, some dont even pay because they laugh it off thinking they are deceiving my good dad.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Dc900:

Truth is bitter and sweet

Please strike him again on his Facebook timeline cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.