Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2071561 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Total reconstrution of Sir Alex Ekwueme square Roads

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

God will bless Gov. Willie Obiano for ever!

I just like the top-notch finishing of his road projects! He believes that what is worth doing, is worth doing well. The road needs road markings though.

But, why has he not started the dualization of Onitsha -33- Aguleri road ??
He promised to do it and it's looking more like fake promise?
I started trusting Obiano's promises when he broke grounds on the airport project and Awka International Conference center, which i thought were fake promises.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 5:08am On Feb 19, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

I just like the top-notch finishing of his road projects! He believes that what is worth doing, is worth doing well. The road needs road markings though.

I started trusting Obiano's promises when he broke grounds on the airport project and Awka International Conference center, which i thought were fake promises.
He administration will end well, more from Sir Alex Ekwueme Road this is the one that link to Robin Stores

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 5:11am On Feb 19, 2020
More

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by okpalaAnambra: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2020
This is Aguleri road, why is it not tarred for long..the nonsense Igala man Obiano can't even take care of his Igala land.. pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by okpalaAnambra: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Or is omambala cursed...if omambala is cursed then my nnewi needs to be carved out and leave the remaining dunce to you guys
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Or is omambala cursed...if omambala is cursed then my nnewi needs to be carved out and leave the remaining dunce to you guys

Leave Nnewi out of ur foolishness
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2020
That area needs a park and trees at the sides not just asphalt.

Anambralstson:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2020
See this pained bitter Abia state frustrated miscreant. Stop posting Abia shitty pictures here.

Your anger is that the whole of SE and Nigeria at large has left your shithole Abia state behind. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but you are not bothered.

Go hold your leaders that stole all your allocations responsible.

Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race. We are one people under God. cheesy

[s]
okpalaAnambra:
This is Aguleri road, why is it not tarred for long..the nonsense Igala man Obiano can't even take care of his Igala land.. pathetic
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Beautiful. Anambra leads

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2020
More.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

And our omambala youths are becoming useless as the day progress..see this one commited suicide because of a common Wawa pvssy cheesy cheesy
that have been confirmed as fake news. the man in the pic is a lasman official in Lagos
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

And our omambala youths are becoming useless as the day progressD
[/s]

These are the people that ruined your state, go face them, we are not responsible for miserable and shithole condition of your Abia state cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

These are the people that ruined your state, go face them, we are not responsible for miserable and shithole condition of your Abia state cheesy

I really weep for my Abia state. Just look at the billions they stole
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2020
leicestercamper:
Stupid frustrated butter Abia bastard. Anambra people don't produce animals like you from Abia state. Just look at the condition of your Abia state, you should be crying everyday instead feeling happy for nothing. Who cursed you Abia people sef? cheesy

[s][/s]

Abia state is cursed. Even the led and leaders are cursed. We need Anambra to come and colonize Abia state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Look at what this governor is doing with Anambra money. While Abia leaders are looting our own. Anambra should come colonize Abia state

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Our omambala is cursed, nothing to write home about...No good roads, youths are frustrated and killing themselves...if not my nnewi anambra will be like an almajiri northern state

You are my fellow Abia indigene. Come let's fix Abia state. Look at Abia thread, nothing to show. We are cursed

https://www.nairaland.com/5557646/abia-state-updates-developments-pictures

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Our omambala is cursed, nothing to write home about...No good roads, youths are frustrated and killing themselves...if not my nnewi anambra will be like an almajiri northern state
[/s]

Stop pretending, you and I are from the shithole called Abia state. Anambra is London compare to our dilapidated filthy Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

This praise singing sounds like sycophancy or at best celebration of mediocrity. In one breath, you said you said and I quote "God will bless Gov. Obiano forever..... I love his top notch finishing of his road projects" The same you in another line acknowledged that his roads lack appropriate road markings!
The fact still remains that all SE governors with the exception of Dave Umahi are all mediocres. They are irresponsible and as useless as the P in psychology.

Anambra people should ensure that people like Soludo takes over once this drunkard leaves the government house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2020
You should be more concerned with your useless,
worthless, backward, dilapidated Imo state that is right now on auto pilot. Owerri and Imo state at large is a total mess but you are not bothered. Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs doing nothing other than making noise and looting the state.

Ihedioha came and stole his own, now a certified 419 kingpin is your governor in Imo state, you still have mind to come here to spew nonsense.

Obiano is the SE best governor and among the few best in Nigeria. Deal with it

[s]
Biafrarep:

his praise singing sounds like sycophancy or at best celebration of mediocrity. In one breath, you said you said and I quote "God will bless Gov. Obiano forever..... I love his top notch finishing of his road projects" The same you in another line acknowledged that his roads lack appropriate road markings!
The fact still remains that all SE governors with the exception of Dave Umahi are all mediocres. They are irresponsible and as useless as the P in psychology.
Anambra people should ensure that people like Soludo takes over once this drunkard leaves the government house.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Anambra is indeed moving forward
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Biafrarep:

This praise singing sounds like sycophancy or at best celebration of mediocrity. In one breath, you said you said and I quote "God will bless Gov. Obiano forever..... I love his top notch finishing of his road projects" The same you in another line acknowledged that his roads lack appropriate road markings!

You should concentrate yourself with your biafran news and agitation and allow us that are not. Interested to have peace here.

Focus on your state....SE is not a state. You guys always cover the failure of your state governors with this SE of a thing....SE this SE that....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You should concentrate yourself with your biafran news and agitation and allow us that are not. Interested to have peace here.

Focus on your state....SE is not a state. You guys always cover the failure of your state governors with this SE of a thing....SE this SE that....nonsense.

Lol you think he would be proud to come here to talk about his failed Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Wealthprosper and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.