Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2107828 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Mktinsight, you don't go to work, you don't go to church. You run around this thread with different monikers 24/7, 7days a week. Who actually cursed you? Tufia cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:
The whole point of an ICC is CAPACITY and FUNCTIONALITY not having lifter or cable step. But yes Obiano and friends made building an ICC look like rocket science while Ebonyi finished their own long time ago.s for Onitsha Mall it was funded by African Capital Alliance. Anambra State Government contributed the land in exchange for 25% equity. ACA made a huge mistake in the architectural design. The Mall was built for 2 anchor tenants with 2 main entrances and space for restaurants in the middle. But they only got 1 anchor tenant and then converted the space for 1 to a food court and then forced people to enter from the far side to access the
rest of the mall.Blame ACA not ANSG for their silly design.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
abuzz33:
My friend go and sit down. Who born you? As children we used to fetch water from that very place which was perennially flooded not up to 30 years ago. Its johnny just come like you in Government House that think you know Awka and keep showcasing your stupidity.

It was Obi that built a very deep gutter and under-ground channel to funnel rain water away to Iyiagu in order to build the stadium. Still during the core rainy season just sink a shovel into the ground and you will hit water.

As for them being fast, American secondary schools build projects far more sophisticated than this in 1 year. The Police built all the infrastructure for police games at Ekwueme square in less than a month. Sports Complex is about DESIGN and MAINTENANCE not just building. They have to build other facilities to make it BUSY and not just a football field. I see a running track which is good but lots of things remain:

- Mini Football Training Pitch (1 for training, pick-up games)
- Tennis Courts (at least 2 to start)
- Volleyball Sand pit (at least 1)
- Basketball Courts (at least 2 to start)
- Swimming Pool (at least 1 to start)
- Male and Female Toilets and Changing Rooms (at least 10 toilets and 5 showers and locker room)
- Mini-Park with trees, walking path and bench (area for people to sit, relax)
- Parking Lot (enough space for 100 cars).

Obiano knows what a first class Sports Complex looks like. He lives in Houston for Gods sake!

Your mother born me idiot
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by naturalman: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2020
oneeast3:
Imo ICC is an ordinary warehouse, you can't even call that nonsense ICC. Onitsha is the best and most beautiful, biggest in SE Nigeria. Imo should build another ICC because what they have now is just a warehouse. That's just the bitter truth.

[s][/s]

Onitsha has the worst mall in the entire south east and Nigeria..... use your google image properly
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Onitsha has the most beautiful and biggest mall in the SE region. Use your Google or Facebook. cool

[s]
naturalman:

Onitsha has the worst mall in the entire south east and Nigeria..... use your google image properly
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2020
I sht on your ugly oblong head. Monkey. grin grin

oneeast3:
[s]Mktinsight, you don't go to work, you don't go to church. You run around this thread with different monikers 24/7, 7days a week. Who actually cursed you? Tufia cheesy

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Na ashawo born you from Aboki.

post=94355737:

Your mother born me idiot
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
abuzz33:
I sht on your ugly oblong head. Monkey.
[/s]

Mktinsight, the useless ugly jobless hopeless useless frustrated old man. I urinate and vomit into your mouth. Atulu. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by naturalman: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Onitsha mall is the ugliest in the entre county.... Anambra state has the worst Government house in the entire country.....

Anambra leaders hardly build solid and beautiful infrastructure.... always building ugly ones with their archaic design and painting

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
abuzz33:
[/s]

Your mother na akwuna for ama hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Chino you are a failure in life. Eat shit and die.

oneeast3:
[s][/s]

[s]Mktinsight, the useless ugly jobless hopeless useless frustrated old man. I urinate and vomit into your mouth. Atulu. [/s] cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2020
naturalman:

I don't need to google I have visited all the malls including Asaba mall
1, Abia mall
2,Owerri mall
3, Onitsha mall

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Lets compare infrastructures in Anambra with your own state. Anambra parades the best mal in the SE region. Anambra parades the most beautiful infrastructures. Anambra is the ultimate leader of the SE region. Cry again for me cheesy

[s]
naturalman:
Onitsha mall is the ugliest in the entre county.... Anambra state has the worst Government house in the entire ountry.....Anambra leaders hardly build solid and beautiful infrastructure.... always building ugly ones with their archaic design and painting
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by naturalman: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2020
oneeast3:
Onitsha has the most beautiful and biggest mall in the SE region. Use your Google or Facebook. cool

[s][/s]

Keep deceiving your self......Always say the truth at some point....Outside the interchange at Onitsha...... the 3 flyover at awka are not solid.,..

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355944:
1, Abia mall
2,Owerri mall
3, Onitsha mall

The difference is very clear. Onitsha mall leads cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2020
abuzz33:

You can't drag me to your level of stupidity
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
naturalman:

Keep deceiving your self......Always say the truth at some point....Outside the interchange at Onitsha...... the 3 flyover at awka are not solid.,..
[/s]

You are the one fooling yourself. Anambra has the best infrastructures. Awka FLYOVER barricade was put in place to avert the usual falling off heavy duty trucks, like we usually see in Lagos. It is being proactive in governance, unlike your useless state cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by naturalman: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2020
oneeast3:
Lets compare infrastructures in Anambra with your own state. Anambra parades the best mal in the SE region. Anambra parades the most beautiful infrastructures. Anambra is the ultimate leader of the SE region. Cry again for me cheesy

[s][/s]

With the pics you posted, now compare and contrast without sentiment....
Which is the ugliest...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
naturalman:

With the pics you posted, now compare and contrast without sentiment....
Which is the ugliest...
[/s]

Compare the pictures posted by Anambralstson, the difference is clear that Onitsha mall is the most beautiful. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by naturalman: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355944:
1, Abia mall
2,Owerri mall
3, Onitsha mall

And you technically excluded Enugu and Ebony mall..... stop deceiving yourself..

Onitsha mall and Anambra govt house are the worst in the entire country

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2020
naturalman:
Onitsha mall is the ugliest in the entre county.... Anambra state has the worst Government house in the entire country.....

Anambra leaders hardly build solid and beautiful infrastructure.... always building ugly ones with their archaic design and painting

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
naturalman:

And you technically excluded Enugu and Ebony mall..... stop deceiving yourself..Onitsha mall and Anambra govt house are the worst in the entire country
[/s]

Please show us ebonyi mall if they have. Stop deceiving yourself. Onitsha mall and Anambra govt house are the best in SE region. Cry tongue

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by naturalman: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94356011:

You can't drag me to your level of stupidity

You seem to be a fraudster to me.......no offense please...but I must be sincere at this point.
Mod take note, no offence

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by naturalman: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

Please show us ebonyi mall if they have. Stop deceiving yourself. Onitsha mall and Anambra govt house are the best in SE region. Cry tongue

Sorry for you......you need to grow up, you have made lies a lifestyle..... just to gain likes on social media

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
naturalman:

Sorry for you......you need to grow up, you have made lies a lifestyle..... just to gain likes on social media
[/s]

I honestly feel sorry for your hopelessness and frustration. We are not responsible for your depression tongue

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
naturalman:

You seem to be a fraudster to me.......no offense please...but I must be sincere at this point.
Mod take note, no offence
[/s]

It is only mktinsight with numerous monikers that is liking your useless incoherent worthless posts. I spit on you hopeless fraudster cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2020
naturalman:

And you technically excluded Enugu and Ebony mall..... stop deceiving yourself..

Onitsha mall and Anambra govt house are the worst in the entire country
I don't waste much time on jonky let pictures explain more...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Onitsha Mall leads in the entire SE geo zone
After Enugu Mall

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94340263:
First pictures from ongoing Awka Stadium, the contractor moving more equipments to site

Please where is this Stadium located in Awka -
1. old Awka township stadium on old Achalla Road near Igwebuike Grammar School
2. Agu- Awka Axis
3. Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre

??
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2020
My visit to Onitsha mall earlier this year. January precisely

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2020
naturalman:

Abia mall

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
The most organized mall in this part of the country. My visit at mall made me to know that huge population of Asians are living in Onitsha

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1323) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.