Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2115549 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (1325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AlaIgboRepublic: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Landmack:
To further buttress my point this is(pic1 below) what we should be seeing in our cities especially Onitsha which is one of d leading commercial city in Night..as well in Awka the seat of governance.

And our leaders should learn to travel/visit states that are doing fine to ask questions,borrow innovative ideas on how they run most of their cities seen as d best.

Can our leaders perform diligently so as to give us bragging rights...in d league of other performing states.

A particular state in d SE has most its indigenes cussing and bickering being an indigene of that state..sometimes they wished their Past and present governors performed/performing better.

Also in reference 2 d pic2 below...can y'all see d way the whole road is completely tarred plus including a pedestrian walk lane...viola! That's how we should have our roads in Anambra so as to ward off d red sand signature which usually covers d road and makes it look somehow.. pls.

Anambra needs a green environment too..can we go green for our dear state. The govt should look into this. We need green trees in state capital as well as in Onitsha metro..in d streets as well. Pic3 looks beautiful..doesn't it? That's a pic from another state..so beautiful. We need 2 reduce d signature 'red sand' we are known for 2 d barest minimum...for a beautiful and cleaner Anambra.

I just wish authorities concerned read this thread. Our governor is trying but more hands needs be on deck for a better Anambra.

My brother its so simple. Do you know how beautiful Anambra would look and all the investment that will flow in. Many of those in Lagos Abuja and diaspora will move back. We have beautiful mansions but our roads are poor! Its like seeing a beautiful woman in a lovely dress and then you look down at her feet and she has torn shoes and rough feet. It spoils everything. Obiano has tried but what am saying is we can not afford all this talk of this man has tried. We now need to look ahead. Let him do his best and finish what he has ongoing to quality. We need to now look at November 2021. The north that some idiots on here insult. Go and look at Kano and Kaduna metropolis and see we are left behind. AWKA NNEWI ONITSHA, EKWUSIGO(OZUBULU) IHIALA, EKWULOBIA .We need urban renewal and turn those towns in to real cities and world class. Forget rural areas. Just build access road to link to communities that's it. We need to focus now and turn this place into No1. We should be on the neck of Lagos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
This thread is not about APGA or PDP or APC, go and open your own thread and continue your useless campaign there. Anambra is doing great as one of the best states in Nigeria.

illiterate that's paid 5k monthly stipend to come here spew nonsense on a daily.

[s]
AlaIgboRepublic:

With 2bn naira you can solve waste disposal problem in the whole state. You see its not the issue of money but the people who are running the state. The governor has no idea. He barely has a vision. In 8yrs you budget 130bn every year and you cant find 2bn to buy waste trucks for every local government and build landfill sites and waste recycling centres? This is what happens when a state is captured by Apga members,traditional,rulers,church, sychophants. There will and can not be any major progress. Anambra needs a governor who has ideas and keeps all those i mentioned away from governance. They are private citizens and should do their own bit like many other businessmen by building roads etc and stop holding the state to ransom under a cabal. Now all we see is our people singing carols up and down but how many of them can code or programme a software? We are in a mess.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Landmack:
Lastly, what's d state of our state's water board?

Can't we have a city water reservoir that can take care of Awka and Onitsha Metropolis. Can our govt revive our state's water board agency?

Pple should be stressing to get water or moving from one mile 2 another to get water. Can we have water taps running through our homes in 2021?

Can something be done about it?

I saw your comment and this guys video he made at Inoma, i had to post it here too. I think like this it will be seen and hard. I never knew done people are drinking dirty water with alom to purify it today in our dear state. E shock me.

https://www.facebook.com/Okwuluoragoodman/videos/790061278531668/
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Our hospital locked up, a pregnant mother
Died because midwifery is no where to be found. nobody is seeing all this things. We're here praising this politicians for using our Tax to dance skelewu. turning deaf ears and eye service. https://www.facebook.com/Okwuluoragoodman/videos/421854615924451/

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Permesso:
Our hospital locked up, a pregnant mother
Died because midwifery is no where to be found. nobody is seeing all this things. We're here praising this politicians for using our Tax to dance skelewu. turning deaf ears and eye service. https://www.facebook.com/Okwuluoragoodman/videos/421854615924451/

Are you a blogger? You want to grow your channel with propaganda and lies? Ok keep it up, we are watching to see how far the channel can go.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Who has update on Anambra international airport? Rockville did you visit the site this weekend? Please pictures. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Freciprocal: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Landmack:
To further buttress my point this is(pic1 below) what we should be seeing in our cities especially Onitsha which is one of d leading commercial city in Night..as well in Awka the seat of governance.

And our leaders should learn to travel/visit states that are doing fine to ask questions,borrow innovative ideas on how they run most of their cities seen as d best.

Can our leaders perform diligently so as to give us bragging rights...in d league of other performing states.

A particular state in d SE has most its indigenes cussing and bickering being an indigene of that state..sometimes they wished their Past and present governors performed/performing better.

Also in reference 2 d pic2 below...can y'all see d way the whole road is completely tarred plus including a pedestrian walk lane...viola! That's how we should have our roads in Anambra so as to ward off d red sand signature which usually covers d road and makes it look somehow.. pls.

Anambra needs a green environment too..can we go green for our dear state. The govt should look into this. We need green trees in state capital as well as in Onitsha metro..in d streets as well. Pic3 looks beautiful..doesn't it? That's a pic from another state..so beautiful. We need 2 reduce d signature 'red sand' we are known for 2 d barest minimum...for a beautiful and cleaner Anambra.

I just wish authorities concerned read this thread. Our governor is trying but more hands needs be on deck for a better Anambra.

Very valid points you made. God bless you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Are you a blogger? You want to grow your channel with propaganda and lies? Ok keep it up, we are watching to see how far the channel can go.

Forget about blogging, the subject of the matter should not be swept under the carpet, if we can't bring those pressing issues to lime light, is it ABS or channels TV would. Perhaps, are you insinuating inoma are no more ours people we should ignore their Plight. Maybe it will get to the appropriate offices at Awka to be addressed. We just hate truth and development.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Permesso:

Forget about blogging, the subject of the matter should not be swept under the carpet, if we can't bring those pressing issues to lime light, is it ABS or channels TV would. Perhaps, are insinuating inoma are no more ours or ignor their Plight. Maybe it will get to the appropriate offices at Awka to be addressed. We just hate truth and development.

Continue your blogging in peace, but I want to assure you that propaganda can never grow your channel, I am telling you as a professional media personnel. Does this thread look like government office or do you think that even the state government is aware of this thread? However this thread is not the right place to bring awareness to your blog for traffic purposes because most people know that it is a mere propaganda to draw traffic. If you are not feeding propaganda, then go to ABS, they have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Who has update on Anambra international airport? Rockville did you visit the site this weekend? Please pictures. Thank you

This Airport will be viable and compete with the mainstream airports in Nigeria. We've to fight and bring China, Singapore and Vietnam's regional embassies to Awka to reduce the stress of travelling to Lagos and Abuja to do what we know how to do best. All the traders in Main man travels to this places for business activities. I don't know why our political elites are so scared to tell Abuja in their faces what we need and fight for it. That Airport has room for expansion, but obiano should not give us small counter airport because this is not the world-class 3D prototype he paraded to deliver. To me it looks small like a typical Nigeria type of shopping mall.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Obiano finish the airport, commission it and get it running.

There is always room for expansion. The place is massive enough already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anambra is a great state.. Only what we need is a Governor who will transform our state to smart state...clean environment and well paved roads will Change the outlook of our loving state...Obiano failed in the Area of environmental sanitation..... Road beautification... Greenish environment... Roads dualizing and proper maintenance of our roads... In Anambra state we hv a lot of mansion scattered all over the state..our roads always seems to hv presence of sand by the road sides.. Sometimes I wonder if you have commissioner of environmenta...neat roads are the builty and pride of any city...shame on Anambra state Government... For the fact that they failed to dualize Onitsha 3-3 Nkwelle road...what will it take to link Nnewi and Awka with dual lane.. Then dualize Oba - Nnewi- Ozubulu- Okija road that connected to famous Onitsha Owerri road?? Imaging the level of development and city expansion this Roads dual caraige way will bring when done...

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
stasius:
Obiano finish the airport, commission it and get it running.

There is always room for expansion. The place is massive enough already.

Very true. I am sure they may have started the roof covering because this picture below was as at 2nd week of December 2020. Rockville please come and update us.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by amadice(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
AlaIgboRepublic:

Is the construction finished? We can see the stage its at. Is that how you build a football stadium? Stadium is the word that you need to understand? World class pitch and no terrace till when? Mediocre project to satisfy mediocre people like you. A place is reflected by its inhabitants. The more visionless and uneducated sychophants that praise there elected officials the more money is siphoned and substandard work delivered. 2021 is here. Choose wisely in November. A man can not give you what he doesnt have. Let me know when the will build the seats so my people dont have to stand in the sun on the sand next to a world class pitch.

I guess the school you attended was located under the banana tree, it's the construction of a Mini Stadium not the assumed Stadium you think. Calm down my brother your hate will lead you no where..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2021
gariepinus:
Anambra is a great state.. Only what we need is a Governor who will transform our state to smart state...clean environment and well paved roads will Change the outlook of our loving state...Obiano failed in the Area of environmental sanitation..... Road beautification... Greenish environment... Roads dualizing and proper maintenance of our roads... In Anambra state we hv a lot of mansion scattered all over the state..our roads always seems to hv presence of sand by the road sides.. Sometimes I wonder if you have commissioner of environmenta...neat roads are the builty and pride of any city...shame on Anambra state Government... For the fact that they failed to dualize Onitsha 3-3 Nkwelle road...what will it take to link Nnewi and Awka with dual lane.. Then dualize Oba - Nnewi- Ozubulu- Okija road that connected to famous Onitsha Owerri road?? Imaging the level of development and city expansion this Roads dual caraige way will bring when done...
you make lots of Sense... The Tiny roads in Anambra is making the state still look like a Rural area...

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boogietrends: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Yes, someone said it on this thread that we have beautiful mansions but roads are dusty and bumpy.
This is a typical example. Akpaka GRA. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-A5JO5dnNE
smiley wink
Kindly subscribe enable notification, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2021
You people should stop coming here to spew unfounded nonsense. The widest roads ever in the whole of SE are all located in Anambra. To date Anambra remains the most developed and advanced state in igbo land. Is it the village called imo state with almost 100% dilapidated narrow roads which most of its indigenes reside in Anambra, or the jungle called Abia with non existent road with filth everywhere. Anambra has the best roads networks in the SE

[s]
Grgton:
you make lots of Sense... The Tiny roads in Anambra is making the state still look like a Rural area...
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2021
BeijinDossier:
You people should stop coming here to spew nonsense. The widest roads ever in the whole of SE are all located in Anambra. Is it imo with almost 100% dilapidated narrow roads, or Abia with non existent road with filth everywhere. Anambra has the best roads networks in the SE

[s][/s]
the widest express road you say? I'm talking about interstate roads in Anambra state,all Tiny Tiny roads everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Both inter state and intra state roads in Anambra are wider than all the roads in your state. This is an inner neighbourhoods roads in Anambra, your state cannot boast of anything like this even in the next 200yrs. In the whole of SE, Anambra leads in the best road networks that traverses all parts of the state. No state in the region comes close. Pay more attention to your backward state with almost 100% dilapidated narrow interstate and intra state roads.

[s]
Grgton:
the widest express road you say? I'm talking about interstate roads in Anambra state,all Tiny Tiny roads everywhere
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Continue your blogging in peace, but I want to assure you that propaganda can never grow your channel, I am telling you as a professional media personnel. Does this thread look like government office or do you think that even the state government is aware of this thread? However this thread is not the right place to bring awareness to your blog for traffic purposes because most people know that it is a mere propaganda to draw traffic. If you are not feeding propaganda, then go to ABS, they have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Lol you finished the clown. Lemme see how that his blog channel will grow with propaganda and lies.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Very true. I am sure they may have started the roof covering because this picture below was as at 2nd week of December 2020. Rockville please come and update us.

Our international airport shall be ready soon. God continue to bless Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2021
No, I don't
But hopefully work have pass this level because they are working feverishly

ANSMEDIA:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Ceagar my Gee, how far
any latest update on our international airport Umueri.

How far about the terminal, tower, runway, taxiway and apron
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2021
BeijinDossier:
Both inter state and intra state roads in Anambra are wider than all the roads in your state. This is an inner neighbourhoods roads in Anambra, your state cannot boast of anything like this even in the next 200yrs. In the whole of SE, Anambra leads in the best road networks that traverses all parts of the state. No state in the region comes close. Pay more attention to your backward state with almost 100% dilapidated narrow interstate and intra state roads.

[s][/s]
hey stop bragging.. all roads in Awka, onitsha, nnewi are Tiny.. and most roads that cut across the entire state.... Apart from Enugu onitsha Exp.. and that picture you posted in Awka, which other roads are you talking about But a visit to owerri would make you wish Anambra can do same to their cities... Have a nice day..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2021
galaxylauncher:
Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe (Agbogidi) Speaks On Awka Millennium City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MYTdSvaeyg

Any update on the upcoming first smartcity in southeast- and Nigeria at large- the Awka Millennium City. These pictures of Awka Millennium City were of early December 2020. give us update.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Where's the bragging biko lol. Lemme make it clear to you in case you are too dumb to fathom it, Owerri has the worst roads in igbo land and most of roads are either dilapidated or narrow. Owerri has the worst roads ever you can find in the SE region, it only beat Aba with small margin. All the roads in Owerri, okigwe and Orlu are dilapidated and narrow.

Anambra has by far the best and widest road networks in this region. It is not bragging. The roads I posted are not express but inner neighbourhoods roads in Awka and it beats everything in Owerri and all of Imo state.

I pass Owerri imo state on a monthly to PH, aside Abia state, imo state has the worst roads ever in Nigeria.

There's a reason most Imolites are resident in Anambra but you can't find anyone Anambran resident in Imo state. A tour of Anambra from Awka to Onitsha and other parts of the state would make you wish your state cities were as good.

Grgton, Owerri and Aba are the worst towns in igbo land, they both have the worst roads ever. From Owerri to Orlu to Okigwe to Aba are all pile of dilapidated towns with bad narrow roads.

Anambra has the best and widest roads in igbo land.

[s]
Grgton:
hey stop bragging.. all roads in Awka, onitsha, nnewi are Tiny.. and most roads that cut across the entire state.... Apart from Enugu onitsha Exp.. and that picture you posted in Awka, which other roads are you talking about But a visit to owerri would make you wish Anambra can do same to their cities... Have a nice day..
[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
No, I don't
But hopefully work have pass this level because they are working feverishly

You are right my brother. Those contractors are working with speed as if something is chasing them. I learnt they work day and night. When I went there I saw flood lights mounted everywhere.

The work would have gone far by now.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Grgton, here's the upcoming Awka Millennium City as posted by Americanquarter. The best city in Nigeria. The only city in the entire SE with well paved roads and 100% covered drains. Anambra is not your state mate, go look for your mate somewhere else. As far as SE is concerned, Anambra is the best. Adi ama aka at all.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2021
gariepinus:

Brother some of these roads you mentioned are federal roads. What is the job of federal government then?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2021
BeijinDossier:
Where's the bragging biko lol. Lemme make it clear to you in case you are too dumb to fathom it, Owerri has the worst roads in igbo land and most of roads are either dilapidated or narrow. Owerri has the worst roads ever you can find in the SE region, it only beat Aba with small margin.

Anambra has by far the best and widest road networks in this region. It is not bragging. The roads I posted are not express but inner neighbourhoods roads in Awka and it beats everything in Owerri and all of Imo state.

I pass Owerri imo state on a monthly to PH, aside Abia state, imo state has the worst roads ever in Nigeria.

There's a reason most Imolites are resident in Anambra but you can't find anyone Anambran resident in Imo state. A tour of Anambra from Awka to Onitsha and other parts of the state would make you wish your state cities were as good.

Grgton, Owerri and Aba are the worst towns in igbo land, they both have the worst roads ever. From Owerri to Orlu to Okigwe to Aba are all pile of dilapidated towns with bad narrow roads.

Anambra has the best and widest roads in igbo land.

[s][/s]
I think you are talking out of point... I'm not taking about bad roads... Of course Anambra is not better,when it comes to bad roads,it's a conventional situation all over States in Nigeria.. what I'm letting you understand is that Owerri don't have Tiny shabby roads as seen in places in Anambra, roads here might be bad, perhaps, they're getting recontracted thank God for that, but not as Tiny as what you have there.. hope this sink inside your head!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2021
You dont seems to get the point, do you? I am telling you that all the roads in Owerri, Okigwe and Orlu are dilapidated and narrow. There's no road at all in Owerri, that's the point, and little they have are tiny disgusting narrow roads. Even rural area parts of Anambra have better roads than Owerri that has almost 100% of its roads dilapidated.

Anambra has the best and widest roads in entire SE. Wide roads in Awka alone beats everything in Owerri. Tell your state government to come to Anambra and learn how to construct good, wide and durable roads and not those substandard useless narrow roads that acid rain usually wash away, no wonder there's no single good road in Owerri and Imo state at large.

The only town comparable to Owerri in bad roads is just Aba. I hope that sink into your thick big head.

[s]
Grgton:
I think you are talking out of point... I'm not taking about bad roads... Of course Anambra is not better,when it comes to bad roads,it's a conventional situation all over States in Nigeria.. what I'm letting you understand is that Owerri don't have Tiny shabby roads as seen in places in Anambra, roads here might be bad, perhaps, they're getting recontracted thank God for that, but not as Tiny as what you have there.. hope this sink inside your head!!
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ariesbull: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
BeijinDossier:
You dont seems to get the point, do you? I am telling you that all the roads in Owerri, Okigwe and Orlu are dilapidated and narrow. There's no road at all in Owerri, that's the point, and little they have are tiny disgusting narrow roads. Even rural area parts of Anambra have better roads than Owerri that has almost 100% of its roads dilapidated.

Anambra has the best and widest roads in entire SE. Wide roads in Awka alone beats everything in Owerri. Tell your state government to come to Anambra and learn how to construct good, wide and durable roads and not those substandard useless narrow roads that acid rain usually wash away, no wonder there's no single good road in Owerri and Imo state at large.

The only town comparable to Owerri in bad roads is just Aba. I hope that sink into your thick big head.

[s][/s]

Chai ...this is deep

MelesZenawi Bonesking Bonesking idenna Amah70 MelesZenawi
Emlproperties
Juicegal
adadike
nocomment1

They should see how we Anambra are planning for the. Development of our state while they are busy in Imo state trying to scatter our state and not focus on their shitty state....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (1325) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.