Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075663 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2021
mktinsight:

Security? When touts and criminals full ground in Onitsha and Awka? When over 100 people have been slaughtered by cults over past 4 months?

World class airport? Bushman I advise you to travel to know what a world class structure looks like.

Education? Obi built libraries in schools and computer labs. Obiano? Nadal apart handing checks to Catholic and Anglican Church leaders.

Health? Yes he did something here. The primary healthcare system and various buildings at amaku and general hospitals.

Roads? You mean expensive bridges to nowhere. 80% of Anambrarians live in awka, Onitsha, nnewi, ekwulobia and environs but you are building bridges to villages. Obi part 2 stupidity. I drove once to awgbu on Obis Road. At most 50 cars passed me on the way there. But just drive from unizik junction to Arroma or less than 1km and you will encounter 50 cars. Your city should be your priority and then village not the other way.

Obiano's greatest failure IMHO is his cronyism. I have interacted with several of his commissioners and many did not get their jobs on merit. Obi at least had qualified commissioners who knew what they were doing. Obianos commissioners are all business people or his aguleri brethren looking to use the office to make money.

Aptly said

But both Obi and Obiano performed below. Maybe Obi a bit above Obiano. Still mediocre govt. Come November we hope a better hand takes on d seat of Agu Awka.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Anambra also needs to look into her waste management. Who is d commissioner responsible for state capital’s garbage evacuation..every nook and cranny of Awka seems to have a pile of dirts. Zik Avenue has piles of rubbish positioned in between d roads...which is very bad. Awka is too dirty and it stinks. This is me saying it mildly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Lol..so what's stopping you from getting your useless father to start packing the dirt? It is obvious you are the one stinking and blaming it on the environment. I spit on you

[s]
Landmack:
Anambra also needs to look into her waste management. Who is d commissioner responsible for state capital’s garbage evacuation..every nook and cranny of Awka seems to have a pile of dirts. Zik Avenue has piles of rubbish positioned in between d roads...which is very bad. Awka is too dirty and it stinks. This is me saying it mildly.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Why can't you bring your useless father to come perform better than Obi and Obiano. Onye mgbu cheesy

[s]
Landmack:

Aptly said But both Obi and Obiano performed below. Maybe Obi a bit above Obiano. Still mediocre govt. Come November we hope a better hand takes on d seat of Agu Awka.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Landmack is a miserable frustrated fellow. Frustration can cause madness lol

gordonbarrett:
Baba the aspirants are already known. Go straight to the point and say who you want and stop ranting like a pant.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Sen Victor Umeh vs Barr Festus Okoye (INEC national commissioner for Information and voters Education)

On Sunrise daily , Barr Festus said that INEC has never at any time said that APGA will not participate in Nov 6 Anambra states guber election and it was not stated in their letter.Besides ,INEC recognizes Victor Oye and Labaran Maku as National chairman and Secretary respectively .

We did not say Apga will not participate in the election but what we are saying is that we were not NOTIFIED .

Sen Victor Umeh

Umeh ...........INEC is a public Institution and APGA published her intention to conduct Delegates election on June 15 on two national dailies ,Daily Times and Sun newspapers on 21st April according to the electoral law. We issued a public notice on two national dailies and Inec is a public Institution

...........Inec said Apga will participate in the election but it should not end there .We deal with the public and we are concerned about Public perception so we demand INEC withdraws that mysterious and misconstrued letter and re-write it.

....INEC is overshooting what they intend to do as a regulatory body by laying a foundation for mischief . None of the four aspirants from APGA approached Inec so I wonder why the commission wrote such a letter .I don't believe the secretary of the Commission consulted the legal department of INEC for if he did ,the legal department should not have allowed that misleading letter to go viral and create panic to the public .

.......Supreme court judgement on 8th Jan 2016 on Shinkafi vs Yari says that political parties must not write to Inec before conducting delegates election .Inec can never run away from this .Putting a heavy energy on NOTICE means there is something else INEC wants to achieve .Supreme court has interpreted section 85 and says that a NOTICE to INEC is not mandatory.

The pertinent question directed to Festus Okoye on channels by the host journalists and those who sent messages which was not answered by Festus was .....What did INEC intend to achieve ?

APGA is focussed .......
Successful delegates election ....
Successful primaries .....
Soludo Emerged ........
INEC should withdraw that letter and re-write it and as we approach Nov 6 Anambra guber ,they should not at any time take sides with any party and stop creating panic and confusion to the electorates that have made up their minds that Soludo is the solution .....

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2021
mktinsight:

[s]Security? When touts and criminals full ground in Onitsha and Awka? When over 100 people have been slaughtered by cults over past 4 months?

World class airport? Bushman I advise you to travel to know what a world class structure looks like.

Education? Obi built libraries in schools and computer labs. Obiano? Nadal apart handing checks to Catholic and Anglican Church leaders.

Health? Yes he did something here. The primary healthcare system and various buildings at amaku and general hospitals.

Roads? You mean expensive bridges to nowhere. 80% of Anambrarians live in awka, Onitsha, nnewi, ekwulobia and environs but you are building bridges to villages. Obi part 2 stupidity. I drove once to awgbu on Obis Road. At most 50 cars passed me on the way there. But just drive from unizik junction to Arroma or less than 1km and you will encounter 50 cars. Your city should be your priority and then village not the other way.

Obiano's greatest failure IMHO is his cronyism. I have interacted with several of his commissioners and many did not get their jobs on merit. Obi at least had qualified commissioners who knew what they were doing. Obianos commissioners are all business people or his aguleri brethren looking to use the office to make money.[/s]
You spoke to which commissioners, you are trying so hard to present yourself like an elite when are you just a tout behind the internet. Stop fooling yourself no one takes you serious here.

Yes Obiano transformed Anambra from the kidnapping capital of Nigeria to currently the safest in Nigeria. There is a reason why Anambra was least affected by unknown gunmen and killer herdsmen.

Do I need validation from a bushman like you to know Anambra Airport is World class, or you think your criticism of it would stick? Remember your criticisms of Awka flyovers never stuck with anyone unless losers, today its the face of Anambra. The airport is world class. Top 2 in Nigeria right now. Nothing can change that.

To an idiot like education education is about building libraries and computer labs, just the way governance to you is about building roads? Anambra is top in education under Obiano. Anambra students under Obiano have won several international competitions. Anambra teachers under Obiano have won several awards as the best in Nigeria by the FG. Anambra is best in Education in Nigeria.

Lets not talk of the roads and bridges. Atleast you were only right in calling the bridges expensive. Thats an Obiano trademark. He will end up as not just the best Anambra Governor ever but also the best South East governor ever. No amount of nairaland posts by you or anyone can change that!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Landmack:

[s]Aptly said

But both Obi and Obiano performed below. Maybe Obi a bit above Obiano. Still mediocre govt. Come November we hope a better hand takes on d seat of Agu Awka[/s].
Can November come so you can become governor and show us how it should be done. Take your ignorance and nonsense out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Breaking News:

APGA Wins Again as Court Restrains Njoku from Holding Primaries, Parading Self as National Chairman

The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) under the leadership of Chief Victor Ike Oye (Ozomkpu) has received yet another confirmation as the legitimate and only organ of the fastest growing Political Party in Africa, APGA; with no crisis nor factions.

Yesterday, an order of Interim Injunction was granted by His Lordship, Hon Justice C C Okaa of the Anambra State High Court, Awka Judicial Division restraining Chief Edozie Njoku and his co-travelers from parading themselves as members of NWC of APGA and from further interfering in the process of nominating the candidate of APGA for the 6th November, 2021 Gubernatorial election.

The court equally restrained them from organising any primary election on behalf of APGA in Anambra State and from submitting any name of candidate whatsoever to INEC.

This order has further given credence to the current legitimate position of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) who insists that "APGA has no faction" as the names of the authentic Chairman and Secretary can be found in the INEC website.

Recall that last Wednesday the 23rd of June at Awka, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) successfully held the freest and fairest party primary election, duly monitored by INEC, which produced Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo as its Candidate for Anambra State Gubernatorial Election of November 6, 2021.

This is a good news for ndi APGA and a victory for every Onye Anambra.

_

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
I hope this energy continues after November 6th, whatever the outcome..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Face your backward useless Imo state, we don't need your advice. Face your useless state for once, you don't see us going to Imo thread to comment. Go to Imo thread and make inputs on how to fix Imo state.

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:
I hope this energy continues after November 6th, whatever the outcome..
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Ejanla , they are different characters, though Mktinsight is a frustrated miserable fellow cheesy
but abagworo is also frustrated now rochas is not there for his arsss to be licked

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
Igbos destroying themselves, hates themselves, willingly to sacrifice their brothers because of money, God help us.
your foolishness is on Another level... grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2021
The 7 Queen of the Rosary collage girls who won the global tech competition during the Covid have received new sets
of laptop computer today from an Onitsha base business man John Chuma nwosu.

The girls designed a special app that enables students carry out scientific Experiment from home.

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Igbos are getting more intentional about transforming their environment.

See what happened in Oraifite Anambra state today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irx9JiHLibE

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
IMAX d paid online tout grin
The thread’s gate boy. See how useless the little boy has become grin Your dirty comments are all over d thread. All in a bid to drop Nasty replies.,shame catch me on ur behalf.
you’re the only person on d thread dishing out insults like a fool that you’re ;

You can’t even troll/oppose to save ur miserable life grin Just look at undecided Even online u exhibit ya gutter behaviour,tueh. angry
Even d pple u reply no dey even give face because they know u r very useless and a dumbo grin It is very clear dey don’t want to roll in d mud with a pig called Imaxdocuments/Nedu grin I have told u severally,if indeed Anambra govt is doing her work u wouldn’t have d time to create multiple IDs. Danbanza kawai grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Useless hopeless frustrated illiterate. See how you are typing like a mad man. I could barely read and comprehend what you are trying to scribble. All the time you waste here is enough for you illiterate to go and learn how to make correct sentences at a night school somewhere. I spit on your big bald head. cheesy

Your state is cursed backward shithole but you spend all your time on a progressive Anambra. You are a despicable tout that should go and hold your incompetent governor responsible for the backwardness of your backward useless worthless shithole state.

Dirty frustrated cow dung. I spit on you the second time because you are cursed. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
IMAX d paid online tout DThe thread’s gate boy. See how useless the little boy has become our dirty comments are all over d thread. All in a bid to drop Nasty replies.,shame catch me on ur behalf.you’re the only person on d thread dishing out insults like a fool that you’re ; You can’t even troll/oppose to save ur miserable life Just look at :-Even online u exhibit ya gutter behaviour,tueh. >:Even d pple u reply no dey even give face because they know u r very useless and a dumbo It is very clear dey don’t want to roll in d mud with a pig called Imaxdocuments/Nedu I have told u severally,if indeed Anambra govt is doing her work u wouldn’t have d time to create multiple IDs. Danbanza kawai
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Useless hopeless frustrated illiterate. See how you are typing like a mad man. I could barely read and comprehend what you are trying to scribble. All the time you waste here is enough for you illiterate to go and learn how to make correct sentences at a night school somewhere. I spit on your big bald head. cheesy

Your state is cursed backward shithole but you spend all your time on a progressive Anambra. You are a despicable tout that should go and hold your incompetent governor responsible for the backwardness of your backward useless worthless shithole state.

Dirty frustrated cow dung. I spit on you the second time because you are cursed. cheesy

[s][/s]

Nedu05
Globemoney
TheIstofHisname
Ejanla
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
.......All the SAME person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mathoj:
i AM USELESS.

MATHOJ
Nedu05
Globemoney
TheIstofHisname
Ejanla
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
.......All the SAME person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
BossJamal:
IMAX d paid online tout grin
The thread’s gate boy. See how useless the little boy has become grin Your dirty comments are all over d thread. All in a bid to drop Nasty replies.,shame catch me on ur behalf.
you’re the only person on d thread dishing out insults like a fool that you’re ;

You can’t even troll/oppose to save ur miserable life grin Just look at undecided Even online u exhibit ya gutter behaviour,tueh. angry
Even d pple u reply no dey even give face because they know u r very useless and a dumbo grin It is very clear dey don’t want to roll in d mud with a pig called Imaxdocuments/Nedu grin I have told u severally,if indeed Anambra govt is doing her work u wouldn’t have d time to create multiple IDs. Danbanza kawai grin

Nedu05
Globemoney
TheIstofHisname
Ejanla
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mathoj:

I AM A USELESS FRUSTRATED FELLOW.

MATHOJ
Nedu05
Globemoney
TheIstofHisname
Ejanla
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2021
See what Onitsha main market, the largest market in West Africa looks like in the year 2021�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JWtjA9Edk

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Have you subscribed to this YouTube channel that brings you updates about developments in Anambra and Alaigbo??
Oya use the link below to subscribe.It's free�

https://youtube.com/channel/UCRxJtYXUY011mZY_nBK5y3A
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
How come no one is updating the primaries of APC and PDP?
Abi that one no follow for updates?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:
How come no one is updating the primaries of APC and PDP?
Abi that one no follow for updates?

...and what prevents you from updating APC since you are their member?
Must other people also use their data to update your own party for you?

Mad people everywhere.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Face your useless Imo state, leave Anambra people to bother about PDP or APC primaries

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:
How come no one is updating the primaries of APC and PDP?Abi that one no follow for updates?
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
The clown is not even from Anambra, but he is always breaking his head over things concerning the state

OreMI22:

Mad people everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Who won the PDP and APC primaries?
I could not find any credible information on a successful party primaries election.

Not surprising at all if you consider that it's the two biggest organized crime parties responsible for bringing Nigeria to its knees that we are discussing. They will probably impose stooges and try to rig them into office to loot the state's treasury for them.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
OreMI22:

Mad people everywhere.

OreMI22
Nedu05
Globemoney
TheIstofHisname
Ejanla
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Share)
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Confused fellow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
I wonder why simple primaries is difficult for them to conduct.
ChimaAdeoye:
Who won the PDP and APC primaries?
I could not find any credible information on a successful party primaries election.

Not surprising at all if you consider that it's the two biggest organized crime parties responsible for bringing Nigeria to its knees that we are discussing. They will probably impose stooges and try to rig them into office to loot the state's treasury for them.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
gordonbarrett:
I wonder why simple primaries is difficult for them to conduct.

That’s because both parties are the base of most of the usual arrogant, greedy, self-serving and do-or-die/winner-takes-all politicians!

Make APGA the leading Nigerian political party tomorrow, and they will all port over there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.