Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2117628 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Take your stupidity out of this thread. I hope you have thrown away that archaic phone with outdated apps cheesy

[s]
BKayy:

Well you have a point. Excluding the behaviour of the people in the so called Imo State which I will say are the group of Ndigbo that the stateism entered their brain and brain marrow. Apart from that nobody from the South Axis would consider using the Umuleri Airport
[
BKayy:

Sure they can capture Nnewi, after all we are talking about Civilized and uncivilised people here.
You are free to cut across the jungle you are familiar with.
Before you open your mouth to talk anyhow, remember everybody in Anambra South is not Ozubulu.
Ekwe kụ karia, agwa ya osisi e ji pi ya
quot
BKayy:

Nnewi my foot. We are talking about reasonable humans.
What exactly is in Nnewi besides auto parts market?
Maybe you are a kid but you should ask questions. Nobody talks down on Okija or any town around that axis, Ihiala, Uli and Ihembosi.
Know your boundary young man before what happened in 15th century will repeat itself
e author=BKayy post=103178723]
You still don't have sense. When we are talking about Anambra South, we are talking about those that inhabit the south proper not those at the extreme oga [/quote][/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Take your stupidity out of this thread. I hope you have thrown away that archaic phone with outdated apps cheesy

[s][quote author=BKayy post=103178723]
You still don't have sense. When we are talking about Anambra South, we are talking about those that inhabit the south proper not those at the extreme oga [/s]
Nkea bụzi ọnụ ka ị na akọ
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nwanne you said it all cheesy

OreMI22:

I am glad that you have observed his venomous display. Imagine arguing that someone living in Anambra has to use a farther airport in his state? Why not ask people in Ngor Okpala to use Umueri airport? Do you see their lives? grin grin grin

Meanwhile, he measured Awomama - Umueri (NOT Anambra airport, Umueri). Then measured Awomama to Owerri (Not Owerri airport!). As if we are all dumb! In any case, I am glad that it is clear why the night owl bitterly hated the Anambra International airport had nothing to do with the welfare or progress of Anambra. He was totally fixated on how to use Anambra state's resources for his nefarious ends.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=103178852][/quote]
Nwokem ga zuo ike
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
BKayy:

Well you have a point. Excluding the behaviour of the people in the so called Imo State which I will say are the group of Ndigbo that the stateism entered their brain and brain marrow. Apart from that nobody from the South Axis would consider using the Umuleri Airport
I will only ask you one question after that I will not reply your again, if you are living outside the country, and you want to come back to east which international airport will you use ? Lagos or Anambra international airport ?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
I will only ask you one question after that I will not reply your again, if you are living outside the country, and you want to come back to east which international airport will you use ? Lagos or Anambra international airport ?
And you expect me to answer your question when you won't return the favour?
I wonder where people like you dummies keep on coming out from
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2021
ejanla077:

From Nnewi. In Anambra south. I dont need to go to onitsha.. I just have to pass enugu ukwu and find my way to enugu onitsha expressway.. Why will i get to upper iweka before going to the airport

dem no sabi road na, while a dual carriageway is desirable from the Awka axis into Anambra south, it is my opinion that one can do the trip to umueri airport from nkwo Nnewi within 90 - 100 minutes barring any serious bottleneck. Instead of heading thru Onitsha via upper Iweka, I will go through Nnobi - Nkpor road but divert to Onitsha/Enugu highway through Ogidi or Enugu Ukwu. That route was good in 2017 that I plied it last.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 1:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Pls let's the youths of Anambra mandate who ever that will take over sit to dualize this roads and construct flyover bridges where necessary.. The Road's are as follows
Trans nkisi road..must be dualized and transformed to world class dual lane
Oba nnewi old road to Okija..must be dualized.
Dualize all the major roads in Awka,,Onitsha,,Nnewi and environs..
Onitsha and environs need serious road dualizing and flyover's in oder to easy traffic and boost the city expansion...

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 29, 2021
gariepinus:
Pls let's the youths of Anambra mandate who ever that will take over sit to dualize this roads and construct flyover bridges where necessary.. The Road's are as follows
Onitsha and environs need serious road dualizing and flyover's in oder to easy traffic and boost the city expansion...

And remove all markets and bus parks away from major roads. Simple common sense they never get.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 6:05am On Jun 29, 2021
BKayy:

Nnewi my foot. We are talking about reasonable humans.
What exactly is in Nnewi besides auto parts market?
Maybe you are a kid but you should ask questions. Nobody talks down on Okija or any town around that axis, Ihiala, Uli and Ihembosi.
Know your boundary young man before what happened in 15th century will repeat itself
Nothing you want to tell me about ihiala. I schooled at holy ghost juniorate Seminary.. I know ihiala local government... When i was in the seminary i was in the choir... Normally our school is for holy ghost fathers and is the junior Seminary to holy ghost novitiate awo omama. I usually go with my school choir for any major event at awo omama...

You ask whats in Nnewi... Innoson motors factory alone pull more funds to Nnewi than all everyone in ihiala local government... Sea horse lubricant in ozubulu alone is more likely to provide customers for the airport than ihiala, so shut up small boy. U dont have anything upstairs..

I am ashamed lecturing a foolish person

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2021
gariepinus:
which road is oba Nnewi road to okija...??
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2021
BKayy:

You and this your south axis?

Is your name Anambra south?

Or you just like talking rubbish all the time?

So you now live in the hearts of everyone In south?

You are an Ipob member, what are you doing with development because last time I checked you guys are good at burning infrastructures at the command of una fugitive supreme leader....agafu Nnamdi Kanu?

While not focus on Ipob issues and stop this nonsense of south axis?

You talk alot without making any sense , same way Nnamdi Kanu does.

Well it seems all Igbos have something in common anyway.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
mktinsight:

And remove all markets and bus parks away from major roads. Simple common sense they never get.
[/s]

No one needs your useless worthless advice, use it to fix your miserable life. Anambra has the best abd most organized markets in Nigeria
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Nwanne you are correct

ChimaAdeoye:

I totally don't believe that mackintosh is Igbo. NO Igbo would go through the pernicious oppression and absolute denial of infrastructure to Igboland we have been subjected to in Nigeria, and venomously fight anyone trying to build something to help the region grow. Like you mentioned, some of us use AIIA not because it is convenient, but because we know there are forces intent on closing it down. The same way we have cheered for Obiano because he had done a good job building an international grade airport in the southeast.

I don't believe that mackintosh is Igbo. Although I know that some clueless Igbo youths can be totally clueless and can't reason beyond their nose in knowing what is for or against their interest. Any sane Igbo person knows that a functional seaport, good rail & road network and good international airport located anywhere in Igboland is a plus for him and an opportunity to find employment. Only a total f00l would argue otherwise and bitterly fight development in an Igbo state as that boy has done. Nobody can be that foolish against his own interest, that is why it is very very clear that he isn't Igbo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2021
You are correct nwanne. Some of these outsiders are just bitter because of the emergence of Anambra international airport, which is truly the only international airport in the eastern Nigeria

IGBOSON1:
Some are saying that because a airport in a neighbouring state is closer to them than the new one in Anambra, that they’d prefer the closer one! Things aren’t as clear-cut and straight-forward as that...esp’ when emotions are involved!

For instance, some of us prefer travelling with Ethiopian airlines just so we could patronise AIIA, Enugu! Of course the journey will be longer and more tedious as the route is via Addis Ababa, but there’s more to consider besides comfort and quick journey time....if we all went via Lagos, Abuja or even Port Harcourt, then how can OUR OWN grow and become a profitable route!? Also, patronising YOUR OWN will help grow your states’ economy and also help keep the youth employed!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Over 3 wasted pages arguing with a riffraf on traffic to airport because of distance.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are an Ipob member, what are you doing with development because last time I checked you guys are good at burning infrastructures at the command of una fugitive supreme leader....agafu Nnamdi Kanu?

This aboki must u bring ur foolish division to every thread

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Roads that need to be dualized in Awka (Anambra state capital)
1: Club road
2: Regina road- Okey Anueyiagu avenue with flyover across Enugu/Onitsha expressway to link the two roads.
3: Ifite road with flyover across Enugu/Onitsha expressway to link the north and south axis of the road.
4: Arthur Eze avenue
5: Unizik temp site to Isuaniocha bridge
6: Court road to ministry of works road
7: Amawbia round about to Dora Akunyili round about Agulu
8: Ring road to Nibo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
ejanla077:

Nothing you want to tell me about ihiala. I schooled at holy ghost juniorate Seminary.. I know ihiala local government... When i was in the seminary i was in the choir... Normally our school is for holy ghost fathers and is the junior Seminary to holy ghost novitiate awo omama. I usually go with my school choir for any major event at awo omama...

You ask whats in Nnewi... Innoson motors factory alone pull more funds to Nnewi than all everyone in ihiala local government... Sea horse lubricant in ozubulu alone is more likely to provide customers for the airport than ihiala, so shut up small boy. U dont have anything upstairs..

I am ashamed lecturing a foolish person
I am not talking about those things.
If you wouldn't mind, I will like to expose the fraud you guys are.
Should I go ahead?
Maybe people will start seeing you people for what you truly are.
Something that has to do with Aro and uruagu.
Should I?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Humans beings are talking and nama wan put mouth.
Gataway aboki
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
BKayy:

Humans beings are talking and nama wan put mouth.
Gataway aboki

It is not gateway but kataway you.

Meanwhile when you talk of humans Igbos from A-Z of them in anyway they are formed or designed are not humans. They are just remnants of the society.

Any Igbos apologist including those drinking Nnamdi Kanu's urine in the name of dead biafra all belongs to this category.

If you guys Igbos are tired of NIGERIA, go and look for a plot of land outside NIGERIA territory , buy it and call it biafra. Then you all Igbos can dwell there.

Meanwhile

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
BKayy:

Should I go ahead?
Should I?

Lol.

Hian , Nnamdi Kanu sorry ...you have brain washed many Igbos into zombies that they now go about or should I say move about with Ignorance in its quantum.

Well if people can believe buhari is dead, his ear changed and his eyes now behind his back...what again in this world will the rag-tags called Igbos not fabricate but that's by the way...

But for Clearance anyway as an astute historian with facts and not gossiping like women..........There is no single Aro Settlement in any parts of Nnewi. The town don't have any Aro settlement.

If we elders sit and allow children dent our histories in the name of Igbos then we might be creating a bad preced future.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
globemoney01:
Over 3 wasted pages arguing with a riffraf on traffic to airport because of distance.

But you wasted your time arguing with that talkative that doesn't know his left from his right.

Well I don't blame him, touch of diluting nonsense from Nnamdi Kanu's radio gossiping page is exactly what we are seeing the after effect.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But you wasted your time arguing with that talkative that doesn't know his left from his right.

Well I don't blame him, touch of diluting nonsense from Nnamdi Kanu's radio gossiping page is exactly what we are seeing the after effect.
I didnt.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Roads that need to be dualized in Awka (Anambra state capital)
1: Club road
2: Regina road- Okey Anueyiagu avenue with flyover across Enugu/Onitsha expressway to link the two roads.
3: Ifite road with flyover across Enugu/Onitsha expressway to link the north and south axis of the road.
4: Arthur Eze avenue
5: Unizik temp site to Isuaniocha bridge
6: Court road to ministry of works road
7: Amawbia round about to Dora Akunyili round about Agulu
8: Ring road to Nibo...
I agree these roads need to be dualized and more. Obiano banned okada which many thought would be impossible in Anambra, the next governor must demolish houses, pay compensation and dualize our major roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Just In:

Cee Cee Soludo (Charley Nwa Mgbafor) accompanies his delectable wife, Mrs. Nonye Soludo, to the 2021 Mothers' Summit holding right now at Alex Ekwueme Square, Awka.

Details Shortly...

#Ifeanacho2021
#SoludoSolutions

-- Mazi Ejimofor

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
2021 MOTHERS SUMMIT

Here is Lady Ndidi Mezue, Ada Dioramma receiving Prof. Charles Soludo and his amazing wife, Nonye. Also receiving the first female Governor in Nigeria, Dame Virgin Etiaba and the amiable wife of the National Chairman of APGA, Iyom Mary Oye, at the ongoing powerful Mothers Summit.

Anambra Mothers are great and influential.

#ETA
#AMS2021

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
GSM Onitsha or Nnewi or anywhere in Alaigbo should be organised, clean and tidy like this new Kaduna GSM plaza.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
BKayy:

Should I go ahead?
Should I?
are you sure you are ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mathoj:
GSM Onitsha or Nnewi or anywhere in Alaigbo should be organised, clean and tidy like this new Kaduna GSM plaza.

This is what private people build in Nnewi..... Anambra economy is at a stage where government dont need to build petty stuffs like this. Unlike Kaduna

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1326) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: wizzyvibes and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.