Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,228 members, 7,867,591 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2123589 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
cjrane:

Actually, the greatest painful shock among haters of Anambra in particular and Igboland, in general, is the God's speed this project was achieved. They hoped that in the usual Nigerian way of slowing a project down in order to call for contract re-appraisal and review to steal money, the project would not be completed.

They were wrong! Obiano was interested in writing his name in platinum in the history of Anambra state than stealing a few millions that will finish before the 3rd year after he left office.

I am so glad that Obiano mobilized his men and his resources to not just do a very high-quality project, but complete it in record time! Even if it meant no avenue for kickbacks through contract reviews. That is Witches story now is that Obiano squandered some $2 billion DOLLARS given to him by some GHOST. Since Anambra Budget for even the last 10 years will not total to $2 billion dollars.

That evil night owl that visits this forum every midnight is still in absolute shock since Friday the 30th of April, and has still been unable to fly at night for witches meetings since then. grin

Mktinsight, these are responsible people on this forum, they all now recognize you as a demonic night owl cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
mktinsight:

Stop trying to change the subject. Nothing upstairs! Hahaha. I am still cracked up with laughter.
[/s]

You are the one trying so hard to change the story, the point is that you are an empty headed demonic night owl. See your brand, now cry to the mods as usual cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

You are very right. Obiano shocked everyone, oppositions are in disarray, haters are confused, they don't know what else to say. LOL @ the evil night owl. Some others are now saying that it is a Chinese property cheesy

Obiano delivered a masterpiece quality beautiful project in this Anambra international airport. God continue to bless him and all of Anambra []

Mktinsight you don cast in this forum. See how everyone now sees you cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Bros, you got it right! This airport is world-class by every standard! Thank God Obiano took the pains to build it to a world-class level rather than cut corners as we usually observe here in Nigeria and especially in the southeast.

I'm glad the night owl has not committed suicide yet. I prefer he stays and is tormented by Rev. Fr. Mbaka's exorcism prayers against those demons speaking through him. grin grin Now that the whole place has been blessed, I seriously worry about his survival after Friday. grin grin grin

Hopefully, after a successful Friday, the attention will switch to internal completion and decoration of the terminal building, equipping the tower, and runway with cat 2 lights and other projects such as water supply system, gatehouse, Fire House, baggage carousel, Flat-screen TV screens on the wall to show flight information and some showing entertainment in departure areas of the airport.

Mktinsight see the highlighted part. If everyone says you are evil, then you are indeed evil. Everyone cannot be calling you demonic night owl for nothing cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
GitmoAuditors:

[s]Mktinsight see the highlighted part. If everyone says you are evil, then you are indeed evil. Everyone cannot be calling you demonic night owl for nothing[/s] cheesy cheesy

Cut and paste illiterate tout stop stinking up the joint with your over 200 empty headed garbage posts. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2021
mktinsight:

I AM AN EMPTY HEADED DEMONIC NIGHT OWL

Mktinsight have some pity on yourself nah. That you are a useless worthless frustrated fellow is not the reason you should call yourself a demonic night owl cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Mktinsight the demonic night owl, please use this as your brand. Na only me fit you in this forum cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2021
ejanla077:

Where is the computer Village at Upper iweka?

What do you call the market after ABC Park, before that Catholic Church close to Agofure Park?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2021
moonsurfing:

Hmm

Mountain Orangutan Dullard..
You no be Anambra, you no dey Anambra, so don't bother..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2021
moonsurfing:

So na true cheesy

ChineduAlaegbu see as your pictures are circulating all over the internet. Very soon you will understand the implications just by simple Google search cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by marshman293: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha
Ndi Biafra !!!!!
Abeg one Nigeria ooooooo
Before Igboland will be worse that Somalia or south sudan

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
marshman293:
Hahahahahahahaha Ndi Biafra !!!!! Abeg one Nigeria ooooooo Before Igboland will be worse that Somalia or south sudan

this is because u guys won't allow this thread rest.
This is anambra thread not igboland thread.

Are you part or related to this name the thread is associated with?

Respect your boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ngorbungor(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mathoj:

You don't have to call me Ewu. It is not nice. I only posted a beautiful business premises which I find tidy and worthy of replicating anywhere in our Anambra State. It doesn't matter where the present one is after all no one invents the wheel anymore but can only adapt. Many aspects of our new Airport are replication of what is already done elsewhere.
I see so much hatred in the hearts of Ndigbo on themselves. So much insults on slightest issue. Could it be the harshness of Nigeria on the Ndigbo that is causing this self hate.
Any way I wish we take it easy with ourselves and learn from each other including learning from and accepting constructive criticism.
That stuff is not what is needed in the east, take a look at the new mall in Ebonyi or the ones you see in Dubai not the one we already had.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Quite nice they used interlocking stones around the areas at the control tower building. Quality work

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ngorbungor:

That stuff is not what is needed in the east, take a look at the new mall in Ebonyi or the ones you see in Dubai not the one we already had.
I once posted Ebonyi Mall here, the same Biafran brothers here even insulted my father telling me to get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Imaxdocuments is the illiterate tout spoiling Anambra thread.very useless and uncouth “liru” boy. I don’t know wic of d gutters Obiano boys picked him from. I am sure in their gathering,Imaxdocuments the mountain dullard is d house rat that they use in running dirty errands that even a house boy in Lekki wouldn’t do grin
The idiot has got nothing upstairs. Liru boy with zero intelligence grin
Even a tout at upper iweka has more sense than imax. Imaxdocuments keeps regurgitating same shit like someone whose brain was exchanged for that of a local fowl at the time of birth grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Mad people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Hahahaha

See as you are obviously crying. It is clear now that the IMAX guy has actually dealt with you miscreant, that's why you decided to start crying.

Bossjamal, go back and at least learn how to make correct sentences. Just look at how disjointed and disorganized your sentences are.

Bossjamal, you are worse than a tout at a motorpark. You are miserably hopeless in life. Your state is backward and worthless, but you are always here crying, why? Is this thread the reason your backward shithole state is in a mess?

Bossjamal, you are cursed and the least you should be doing now is to.find who cursed you and why.

Bossjamal, you are damned in life

Bossjamal, your brain was exchanged with that of goat.

Bossjamal, you are a stark smelling illiterate.

Bossjamal, you are suffering from mental challenges.

Bossjamal, you are a frustrated filthy miscreant that was picked from gutter somewhere.

Bossjamal, you are a worthless frustrated fellow that has no other life than coming to this thread to cry.

Bossjamal, I spit on your big bald head. Spits

Oya respond, I don come for you and your madness cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
Imaxdocuments is the illiterate tout spoiling Anambra thread.very useless and uncouth “liru” boy. I don’t know wic of d gutters Obiano boys picked him from. I am sure intheirgathering,Imaxdocuments the mountain dullard is d house rat that they use in running dirty errands that even a house boy in Lekki wouldn’t do ;
The idiot has got nothing upstairs. Liru boy with zero intelligence ;Even a tout at upper iweka has more sense than imax. Imaxdocuments keeps regurgitating same shit like someone whose brain was exchanged for that of a local fowl at the time of birth ;
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2021
ejanla077:
Mad people everywhere

Bossjamal is a cursed frustrated fellow. His backward shithole state is in shambles but he has decided to come here to camp, crying everyday. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Quite nice they used interlocking stones around the areas at the control tower building. Quality work

Good quality job. Anambra international airport is the best in Nigeria and the international gateway to the eastern Nigeria. cool

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Hahahaha

See as you are obviously crying. It is clear now that the IMAX guy has actually dealt with you miscreants, that's why you decided to start crying.

Bossjamal, go back and at least learn how to make correct sentences. Just look at how disjointed and disorganized your sentences are.

Bossjamal, you are worse than a tout at a motorpark. You are miserably hopeless in life. Your state is backward and worthless, but you are always here crying, why? Is this thread the reason your backward shithole state in a mess?

Bossjamal, you are cursed and the least you should be doing now is to.find who cursed you and why.

Bossjamal, you are damned in life

Bossjamal, your brain was exchanged with that of goat.

Bossjamal, you are a stark smelling illiterate.

Bossjamal, you are suffering from mental health.

Bossjamal, you a frustrated filthy miscreant that was picked from gutter somewhere.

Bossjamal, you are a worthless frustrated fellow that has no other life than coming to this thread to cry.

Bossjamal, I spit on your big bald head. Spits

Oya respond, I don come for you and your madness cheesy

[s][/s]

Eyaa see long post of painment. Liru boy did i ruffle ur feather? grin

sorry my boy

Oya switch to ur other IDs quickly

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
BossJamal:

Eyaa see long post of painment. Liru boy did i ruffle ur feather? sorry my boOya switch to ur other IDs quickly
[/s]

cheesy

Pained frustrated olodo, I know you don't know where to start your response, na me fit you miscreant. You have been on this thread crying while your backward shithole state is in shambles. Silly frustrated dingbat. Bossjamal sorry my bingo cool

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
[s][/s]

cheesy

Pained frustrated olodo, I know you don't know where to start your response, na me fit you miscreant. You have been on this thread crying while your backward shithole state is in shambles. Silly frustrated dingbat. Bossjamal sorry my bingo cool

Liru boy. what happened to ur other id imax? Are u tired of using it?
if u like use all d 100 ids u have..we will still detect ur silliness and foolishness in ur write up. u know you've got nothing upstairs?grin As in ur brain is lyk a balloon,nothing inside just air. And u know what will happen when we use needle on ur brain? na multiple seizures gat u o grin

The person wey lock ur brain for bottle no try sha,.i pity u my boy.
oya switch to ur other id and reply me quick

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hahahaha

Your illiteracy is oozing out like pile of shit. When will you frustrated dingbat learn how to make correct sentences?

I honestly feel you were picked up from gutter, because every indication shows you are a lunatic that needs medical attention. Your cursed backward shithole state is in shambles but you are here crying, it is only a lunatic that does that.

Bossjamal, the person that cursed and locked your future in a bottle is very wicked.

Bossjamal, you are a cursed frustrated hopeless vagabond. I spit on your big bald head. Spits

Oya respond, I dey ready for you, na me fit your madness cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:

iru boy. what happened to ur other id imax? Are u tired of using itf u like use all d 100 ids u have..we will still detect ur silliness and foolishness in ur write up. u know you've got nothing upstairs?D As in ur brain is lyk a balloon,nothing inside just air. And u know what will happen when we use needle on ur brain? na multiple seizures gat u o DThe person wey lock ur brain for bottle no try sha,.i pity u my boy.
oya switch to ur other id and reply me quick
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Hahahaha

Your illiteracy is oozing out like pile of shit. When will you frustrated dingbat learn how to make correct sentences?

I honestly feel you were picked up from gutter, because every indication shows you are a lunatic that needs medical attention. Your cursed backward shithole state is in shambles but you are here crying, it is only a lunatic that does that.

Bossjamal, the person that cursed and locked your future in a bottle is very wicked.

Bossjamal, you are a cursed frustrated hopeless vagabond. I spit on your big bald head. Spits

Oya respond, I dey ready for you, na me fit your madness cheesy

[s][/s]

u kip posting trashy post. Oya can u engage us in a sound discussion/argument t without insults? How possible is that?grin
sha i doubt if ur brain has got that level of cognitive capacity..sorry grin

Dusty brain grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
You are so dumbfounded that you don't even know where to start responding to my post, cursed illiterate from hell. So all the insults in your posts are commendations?

The truth is that I am your superior, because as for insults, you started it, but now you have seen that you have been beaten on that too.

Just look at the disjointed meaningless sentences you kept making. You are totally a cursed frustrated hopeless vagabond. cheesy

Bossjamal, your brain is filled with condemned oil. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:

u kip posting trashy post. Oya can u engage us in a sound discussion/argument t without insults? How possible is that?ha i doubt if ur brain has got that level of cognitive capacity..sorry ;Dusty brain D
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
BossJamal:

u kip posting trashy post. Oya can u engage us in a sound discussion/argument t without insults? How possible is that?grin
sha i doubt if ur brain has got that level of cognitive capacity..sorry grin

Dusty brain grin

His vocabulary is limited to:

Cursed
Frustrated
Miserable
Hopeless
Demonic
Spit on you

Totally empty upstairs. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
mktinsight:

His vocabulary is limited to:
Cursed FrustratedMiserableHopeless Demonipit on yoTotally empty upstairs.
[/s]

Demonic night owl, those vocabularies were coined because it is best suited for you. Now you have seen your fellow mad man. Just as I promised you, you will never have your evil way in this thread.

Mktinsight have you forgotten that you have been insulting people in this thread, till I stepped in to clip your wings cheesy

I have totally beaten you to the game, that's why you are crying. Na me fit you in this thread. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Chikeluba25(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.