Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos (33990 Views)

Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Coloradvantage(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
These pictures look "weak", looks more like family reunion dinner than a show they hyped so bad and "allegedly' spent over "300 million" angry
lol... bros no see agbero looking people around.
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by vivypretty(f): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

He has a Masters Law from the UK, something no one from your lineage ever had.
You wey be say you never even reach Airport before.
wicked. ...very very grin[quote author=Okoyeeboz post=63468939]
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by giles14(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
were ies sSIMI
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by hAlexandro(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
I love his songs but he should step up his fashion sense cause he's too local
are you for real?
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!!
When you moisturize, apply extra to your knees, elbows, knuckles and toes, then your time to massage till it absorbs.
Do these consciously everyday and see how even your skin becomes...You're welcome!
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆But why fine fine girls no dey here now?? ∆
Because Igbo girls no come...
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by phintohlar(f): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:

He(the old man) is Falz' father,his name is Femi Falana.
like seriously.. Wow
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by BoyHuncho(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:

what's this one saying..I go wire u e-slap now
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by jey4all(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2017
I nor know anybody for the pics. Walahi
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by olagoke157(m): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Still waiting to see the celebrities in pictures...I've nt seen any.... undecided undecided tongue
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Ekealterego: 1:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Crappy journalism from the OP, none of the picture was titled or tagged. Poor poor!!
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Thief.... please nairaland don't fall victim
belcri:
nice
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Femi Falana didn't remember to polish his shoe grin.. He must av been too happy to turn up at his son's show as obvious from the pics (grinning from ear to ear) .. Joy of fatherhood.

U reading dis comment, can u say ur heavenly father is proud of you right now or ashamed of you.. Repent nd give ur life to Christ
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by jerflakes(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

He has a Masters Law from the UK, something no one from your lineage ever had.

An what can people from your lineage boast of?

Licking aśśes?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by ojmetrix(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2017
maigemuu:
Kulikuli alaata like no other.

A bite would convince you.

want to be a distributor?

Call/chat 08085108953 to grab yours.
I would love to b a distributor
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Kingbusssy(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:

Falz is too local??
Abi you don't know what you want to say
O'boy he no local oo
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by ikechukwu72(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2017
i love falz
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by thedondada(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
phintohlar:
Who be that old man wey wear white, shey na falz papa ni?

You don't know femi falana.

Lol.

Precious noodles.
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by AremoOG(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=distilledwalex post=63468855][/quote] You've got the best meme have seen so far on nairaland.. Three gbosa for you. More meme fall on you
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
mature woman with dignity some women would dare not to put on skirt with the dress on mrs falana
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
mature woman with dignity some women would dare not to put on skirt with the dress on mrs falana
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by LolaO(f): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2017
IME1:

I beg make we dey look our friends and family for house advice them before they comot go out now.
And make we dey tell them the truth.
I beg no go out they test yourself or your choice na.
Why wear a dress that shows your petticoat as in this 17th picture now.
Imagine going out unintentionally without zipping your fly and no one tells you and
Outside people laff u die?
When u reach house na to fight everybody wey see u waka pass talk nothing.

I beg no dey shy or fear to correct your loved ones on your fashion choices- hair, jewelries, dressing and shoes and all that. It is not judging it is loving

Who else counted to see the 17th picture grin
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Is Toke Makinwa not there?
This photos nor complete
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by Ecuador1(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

He has a Masters in Law from the UK, something no one from your lineage ever had.

No b person wey get international passport go near airport she no even get any form of identification to even use local flight she just deck here dey show her smelling sef
Re: Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos by dayosaba: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
I've been to various shows and I was at this. I will categorically tell you this shows production definitely worth the quoted price. And it's definitely a unique show different from the norm we usually see.
soberdrunk:
These pictures look "weak", looks more like family reunion dinner than a show they hyped so bad and "allegedly' spent over "300 million" angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Slams PDP: We Voted A President Not A Magician / Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.