Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos (42949 Views)

PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by Threebear(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

But you were paid for your service as a waiter during the show.
In mortal combat they call it fatality grin

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by zeekeyboy: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oh lawd!!!!!! I can't take this

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by KayCee92(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
happy married life....oh,wrong thread.
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by richeeyo(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Falz experience was a sad experience.
2wasted hours of my life I won't get back.
Guy waitin happen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by professorchuks(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2017
metronaija3:
More at http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-celebrities-falz-experience/

Ayam nt understand. I dey cry say I need school fees for my skul, person dey waste money. Plz sm1 should help a brother o, 100L DELSU student of computer science(education). I'm hvg mad issues nw.
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by Ruggedpen: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Ok seen..
You are a liar, I am searching for the celebrity.
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by professorchuks(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2017
metronaija3:
More at http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-celebrities-falz-experience/

Ayam nt understand. I dey cry say I need school fees for my skul, person dey waste money. Plz sm1 should help a brother o, 100L DELSU student of computer science(education). I'm hvg mad issues nw. 64,400 for d fees, December 22nd e go top with extra 11,000. Biko nu o. I've tried to see if I can do it myself, is nt working out for me
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by geostat(m): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Biko wia the celebrities dey...cos na frank donga wet act for overatted WP2 and Iya toke I see.
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by ednut1(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Crystal clear the shoe go flop. Pass thru eko hotel ydae no much traffic as pple no fall in. Owo ti jona
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by ikechukwu72(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Ebuka never come
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by AiiVee(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2017
falz be going places
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Legendary

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by tukdi: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by slapandfall(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

NwaAmaikpe career is finally getting over.
Nothing wey come wey no dey finish. Afghanistan famous proverb
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

piyum piyum! shots fired!!
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by Daxyd4realzy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

NairalandCS

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by adraskey: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Interior Epoxy 3D Floor/Wall/Ceiling Exotic Epoxy 3D Floors are aesthetically fascinating,durable, and much more stronger than tiles and
Exotic Exterior Concrete Stamp Floor.
Unlike interlocks that soon allow grass and bushes to grow through, also often dents/disfigures when heavy vehicles are driven on them after heavy rainfall. Our extetior Concrete Stamped Floor is relaible, durable, strong and beautifully facsinating. We do it for just 6K per SqrMeter (Cost of all materials required already inclusive)
Contact: radedokincorporation@gmail .com or 0 8 0 6 3 8 1 6 2 1 6

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by Bruno3000(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tynasparks:
i think thats folu storm.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by Bruno3000(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tynasparks:
i think thats folu storm.
she luks pretty... Just lyk u dear
Re: Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos by Tynasparks(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bruno3000:
she luks pretty... Just lyk u dear
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Sexier? Mercy Johnson Or Martha Ankomah / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah / Uriel Oputa Undergoes Fat-freezing To Get Flat Tummy Instead Of Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.