Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) (2740 Views)

Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by thereporter: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr Chima Clinton who is also known as chisco/brainbox
Has been confirmed dead on Tuesday 19th December 2017
News reaching us from our agent states that the student was shot on the 7th of December 2017 while coming back from his daily workout with his friend
His friend (name withheld) who narrated the incident said that they were on there way back around the evening hours when two guys came down from a car and stopped them and said they should get into the car without questioning knowing his friend Chima to be stubborn and Martial art grounded he knew Chima will not succumb
So when they tried to apply force he stepped back in search of a weapon while Chima fought all he could till he broke the arm of one of them
"When I arrived with the stick I saw Chima on the floor weak still trying to get up and the guy with a broken arm on the floor too the other guy seeing me with the stick ran into the car and when the guy on the floor got up he kicked Chima on the head and just when I was about to hit him with the stick he brought out a gun I stepped back and apologized the other guy in the car kept shouting 'shoot am nah make we comot' then I knew that they were not just kidnapers they were just sent to kill him, Chima was just about getting up when he was shot twice in the head then the guy ran into the car and sped off we got to the hospital quick enough to get him treated with the aid of some passerby's car"

Info reaching us says that the deceased struggled for his life even doctors who flew in from abroad couldn't help the situation Chima finally kicked the bucket by 3:00am on the 19th of December 2017.

The deceased has been reported to be a student of the Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO),300Level and in Electronic Physics Department
May his soul rest in peace cry cry cry

Below are his pictures

Please share to those it may concern

Source: naij.com

Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Colybaly: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by yungryder(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
cry cry RIP
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by optional1(f): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Small pikin

Rest in peace..

Na so our friend hunter for kick bucket because of stubborness thank God he got second chance to live....
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by dingbang(m): 5:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by meezynetwork(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2017
This small pikin?
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by EmperorShizzy: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm speechless,R I P man
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by iamVirus(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2017
My neighbor in the hostel in my year one!

RIP bro, still trying to confirm the news.

Guy with a lot of potentials...
I just saw him before we went for this last vacation
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by 463ije: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fake news I reject this in Jesus name. This is false news and this writer is supposed to be sued, Chima is hale and hearty. I reject this in jesus name .# Stop spreading false rumors concerning some one.
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Rucheen(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Small boy of 7years
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
this post should be deleted by the mods.
Fake News. Chima is Hail and Hearty. Disregard all rumors! Thank you
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jay95:
this post should be deleted by the mods.

Fake News.
Chima is Hail and Hearty.
Disregard all rumors!
Thank you

The op deserves a slap then angry
Re: Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by mainkendo: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware OCTAFX TRADER / Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami / The Underground Society Of American Sadomachists & Community Stalking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.