Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

'songs In My Words,state Of My Mind' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'songs In My Words,state Of My Mind' (389 Views)

Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind / Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 / Top 20 Hottest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'songs In My Words,state Of My Mind' by cupidora(f): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Spot the Songs and Say the name of the Singer(Examples highlighted,the rest are lost in the text)

Santa Clause is coming to town and I bet there would be lots of present underneath the mistletoe but this is what's On my mind. I’m just Thinking out Loud; When we first met you said you’ll be with me from dusk till dawn I believed Every word you said. Every single moment we spent together I captured for a Treasure. The bond we shared, and the experiences,each time i think... even now, Its all coming back to me and I can’t believe all this is Fading right before my very eyes. For you I could even say it’s all Faded already. Because the few times I’ve tried to call, The moment I get on the Payphone and I say Hello and wait for you to Say Something, next thing I hear in all the words you speak is Whataya want from me? You don’t say it in those terms but your tone says it all. I always wonder why you have to be Rude. Well, Send my love (to your new lover). I hope to Find Someone Like You or not, I could say Someone better but I'm still so Hooked on you I wouldn't mind if my next were like my Ex. (LOL) Don't think you left a Blank Space Did I mention I have A couple of them Coming my way already, I told One about you and he told me you know I can Treat you better but I'm still thinking about it. I hope the one I finally settle for is not like The one that got away.
Sometimes if feels like It was only Just a dream but even if it was I beg you Don't wake me up, just let me revel in the reassurance of the Beautiful nightmare. I know we are Never ever getting back together but sometimes these thoughts, like Helium, lift me off the ground. The good thing is I have an Elastic Heart, when you think you have mine inside your Jar of hearts, you would see that you only stretched it and it bounced back. Cause now, I'm a Grown Woman. See?

(1) (Reply)

Music: Dreadman - Corporate / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Supadee – Pretty Lady / Download New Music: Masterkraft Feat. Tamba Hali – Funkie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.