Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography (12488 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo / 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by shilling(f): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
lmao @ Audrey Silver, wth!! About the book. . . best wishes to her, let's hope she's completely honest and doesn't make things up . . . won't be the first time someone's done that.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by ibabalol: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
thanks eros, you took the word out of my mouth,
who really give a sh*****t like anyone would
be interested to read it any way.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
Echidime:

When is she getting married and put her private part into good use?

Perv! angry

Kenny_G:

yeah but what is so interesting about her life so far? why would people be interested in reading about her?

It's none of your business! angry

Afterall, she is not writing it for you in particular! undecided

George_D:

i hope she'll be generous enough to write about her many escapades! grin

That's all you can think of!

Bows head in shame! cry

tubabie:

What is interesting , captivating or motivational about her life so far? What milestones? smh! Goodluck to her

Pechi,

You'll find out when you read the book!

ibabalol:

thanks eros, you took the word out of my mouth,
who really give a sh*****t like anyone would
be interested to read it any way.

Mr. Man,

Speak for yourself!

Finally,

She could include in her book,

The bashings she receives from Nlers everynow and then.

That is enough to boost its publicity.

Nonsense, I won't blame you people!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Echidime(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
Advice her to hook up with one man and receive her blessings,thats the only thing she can do that will last and take care of her when she is old
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by H2O2: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
LOL @ SJEEZY

"Poster is short"

grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by mystikal(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
What is she going to do with the rest of her life then
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by omiyaleboy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
dis should be a good one, I'm waitin'
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by streetwize(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
who go read am
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Outstrip(f): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
You guys are mean but truthfully I will buy this book right after I buy Heidi and Spencer's autobiographies
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by ayettymama(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
i hope in all this useless book writing- somebody writes about the lives of the great nigerian warriors

though i love rita- i would prefer to read about mercy's pure water selling--- THATS book material then again we dunno what its gna have if shes still single it might talk abt her dating and maybe rivalry with other actresses, that might be fun to read.

im not big on readin biographies of celebrities, i think its a bit pathetic- how is reading abt a ho who sleeps arnd with rappers gna benefit you?? likewise a woman who took drugs while she was pregnanat and made her son disabled??
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Kunbee: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2010
Outstrip:

You guys are mean but truthfully I will buy this book right after I buy Heidi and Spencer's autobiographies

Lol you harsh o grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Rastamann: 3:40am On Apr 06, 2010
Wetin she don do or achieve wey dem dey write her autobiography? What is so special about her? Abeg make I hear word jare!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by chiogo(f): 4:51am On Apr 06, 2010
cap28:

autobiography - why would anyone with half a brain cell be interested in this phony individual, let alone read about her fake uninspiring life - name of her company - audrey silva  after audrey hepburn and joke silva  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okay, i can understand joke silva being her inspiration being a fellow nigerian actress and all,  but audrey hepburn!!!!!!! what on earth does the average black african woman have in common with audrey hepburn - jesus, talk about slave mentality!!!!!!!!!!!

the only time audrey hepburn knew where africa was, was when she came to ethiopia to tend to famine victims WHEN SHE WAS DYING OF CANCER !!!!!!!! nigerians are so pathetic
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by ibabalol: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2010
she can't pay me enough to to read whatever crap she has to write about.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by ayettymama(f): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2010
why do people hate on this woman??

i mean im not a fan- but she seems t have been in the biz a long time

you'd think she'd be well liked??
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by parislomo(f): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2010
Heard DOMINIC isn't her surname, so I'm hoping she'd shed more light on that. Also heard, she's in her 40s (same source).
Since it's an autobiography, I'm hoping she'd be sincere and factual.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by ayettymama(f): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2010
wow

i highly doubt that

but if she is then shes stunning!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2010
na wao! why this girl never wan marry sef?

abi she never tire to dey follow big belle sugar daddies about? grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by KIDIKENYI: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2010
Like to see her crying while on stage
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Hauwa1: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2010
ewoo grin Hepburn silver grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Rukitop(f): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hmmmmm. Interesting
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by PurestBoy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
Good for her
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by akmyers: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2010
what does she have 2 say?who i s going 2 buy it?
is she broke already
she should better go back 2 acting her crappy videos or better still she could consider marriage!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Mobinga: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
who sends, her autobio cry
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by lexzybaba(m): 3:00am On Apr 07, 2010
please nairalanders;
this doesn't make any sense to me
because except we're trying to cover that everybody
knows that his girl is a bitch

well i don't really know d truth 'bout her been in 40s
but pls should someone in her correct senses still be single @ her level
and now she wants 2 write autobio -smiley 4 who 2 read
and 4 our young youths to learn what from it "how to fu$k dicks around"
instead of getting married and doing something good with their lives

well am sorry oooo
as for me i don't think am interested
although she acts well 2 real
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by GeorgeD1(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2010
KIDI KENYI:

Like to see her crying while on stage

so you like the crocodile tears eh? grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by Lolladey(f): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2010
na wa o! I pray it is going to be worth our tym.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by desktop: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
Has she written it or just planning to?
cant expect it to be anything more than a couple of sheets more like a leaflet, lets face it what has she really done to be disturbing the print industry this way?

Imagine the trees that'll be wasteed in printing this?

probabbly if she adds plenty of photos from her nollywood scenes the thing might be as thick as a copy of Ikebe super!

As for me, i think ll pass on the idea, got better stuff to do with ma quid!

Next thread please! cool
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by chidexph(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
My dear, I am not surprised you have gone places in your acting & showbiz career. That AutoBiography must include the Story our Drama that won the First prize at CAIIPO '88 for FGC Ikot Ekpene at the regional in FGGC Abuloma and eventually got beaten to the 2nd position by FGC Ilorin when we met in the Clash of the TITANS in Lagos - early 1988 at the National Inter-Collegiate Festival of Arts & Culture Competition for Unity Schools hosted by Queens College Yaba. Mrs Maria Obichere directed the play and it featured  Richard Kingsley, Rita Dominic, Chidi Osuji, am sure Joy E etc)
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by stag: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
holy moi shocked i thot such books are those who have no-doubt, unarguably achieved great and extra-ordinary feats, perhaps becoming the first in fields to  do such things. na wa o, anyways sha, if its her dream then make una leave am make she realize her dreams -most importantly, abi which one be una own sef?  tongue
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography by deneut: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
y dont we wait and see,u never can tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown / Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties / Nollywood’s Sexiest Man:the Six Sexiest Standing.jim Iyke Or Desmond Or Ike Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.