Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? (539 Views)

"President Tinubu Takes Steps Towards Tax Reform And Harmonization In Nigeria" / 5 Ways How The Arrest Of Invictus Will Affect Hardworking Nigerian Entrepreneurs / How Buhari's Victory Will Affect The Oil And Gas, Economy Sectors - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? by KingSango(m): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Greetings,

I have told you again and again what is coming. I have warned you and I pray that the APC has been listening. I pray that Buhari's government has been listening. This new tax reform is a weapon disguised a savior of America's flailing economy. What caused America to sway? The Rise of Africa along with the Southeast Pacific, which includes all of Southeast Asia's market where the Chinese have taken over. grin America's huge empire can not survive on rations, that is what tax cuts are, they cut the funds for vital government services while the bills remain the same. In other words, the cost of services or to do business, to re-supply does not reform. grin America is in bad economic shape and so is Europe who Brit just exited from the European Union and is suffering a migrant crisis. The West is crumbling, it can not win a war with North Korea backed militarily by Russia and China. America's massive aircraft carrier fleet is cancelled out by the countless islands and land locations where Russia and Chinese have military airstrips that can launch air raids against America fleets with ease using manless drones with no risk of life loss. Plus the Chinese have been building numerous artificial islands for that very same purpose. The writing on the wall for the Western economy has begun. This is a last ditch effort to deliberately implode their economy as predicted in the Simpson Cartoon which accurately predicted the election of Donald Trump. The Trump-het is blowing loudly for Nigeria to prepare itself, its citizenry and government, traditional and culture leaders must come up with innovative economic systems that would replace the loss of trade and business resulting from economic fall out from America. This is a very serious threat to the economic future of Nigeria who has just recently stabilized itself after border agents like Boko Haram,, whose violence set its society into a spiral, driven out of Nigeria by the Nigerian army. Coming off the heals of a recession Nigeria must adapt gradually to this new event. Believe American tax reform will drastically affect Nigeria in the long run although it seems far away from everyday Nigerian issues its really just takes a huge increase in import prices from America that would put a serious pinch on economic development instituted by the APC and other Nigerian political parties. Time to seriously consider restructuring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXcYMvzZ7jk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKkY3q0kGmk

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? by KingSango(m): 2:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Solutions:

Make your own products so as to avoid the rising prices of American imports. grin Make your products so as to avoid spending more of own currency.
Re: How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? by nairalandic(m): 2:20am On Dec 21, 2017
wow...
Re: How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? by decepticos(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Sincerely this is not explicit enough, i can picture the referenced connection between the tax reform and our economy but capturing the true effect requires variables i think are missing.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity (can You Work Online) And Earn 10,000naira Weekly / Ted Biesterbos / Production Business Can Put Food On Your Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.