Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,343 members, 7,867,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday (589 Views)

Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day / Pastor Buys Brand New Maserati Levante Car For His 6yrs Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 21, 2017
So no be only Nigerians dey enrich their pastors ooo. Check this out!

Popular pastor, Shepherd Bushiri, who is the founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church is in the news again.
This time, the wealthy pastor is in the news for buying his first daughter a Maserati Levante worth N27m to celebrate her birthday. He shared the photos on his Facebook page with a few words to appreciate God for the gift of his daughter.

In his words; "I always count myself blessed during this time of the year because I get the honor to celebrate, not only one but two God-given gifts in my life. "I celebrate the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and also the birth of our first daughter, Israella Bushiri. "It seems like just yesterday when her little palms held my forefinger. It seems like only a while ago when I celebrated that finally I could lift her up and allow her to rest on my shoulders. It's been a joy and heavens honor to watch her grow from being a baby to being the strong and brave child that she is today. I count myself blessed because not only did she give me a reason to smile but she gave me the opportunity to be called a Dad. "My sweet little daughter, my pride and joy. May God's loving kindness always shine on your beautiful face. I prophesy long life! You shall be great and yours, shall be a life that heaven celebrates."

For the rest of the story, follow the below links.

https://gossip.naija.ng/1141861-prominent-pastor-buys-n27m-maserati-levante-luxury-car-celebrate-birthday-lo.html?source=notification#1141861

http://theprimeguard.com/2017/12/20/controversial-malawian-pastor-shepherd-bushiri-buys-a-maserati-for-her-daughter-on-her-6th-birthday-photos/

Re: Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Ride on pastor..Ride on!!! Defraud the sheeples grin
Re: Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 21, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, seun
Re: Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by moderatorr1: 3:35am On Dec 21, 2017
wow
Re: Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by Zaheertyler(m): 3:45am On Dec 21, 2017
God has blessed him if you're hating kill you're self but wait pastor did you get the money from selling books?
Re: Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by jeffizy(m): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2017
The 'so called' pastors are in a competition to out do each other in proving the Freeze disciples right. angry
Re: Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by benuejosh: 5:08am On Dec 21, 2017
One thing so many people fail to understand about this man is that, he is a business man with so many investments scattered all around the world. Do a little research about him and you'll be thrilled.
Re: Prominent Pastor Buys N27m Maserati Levante Luxury Car To Celebrate Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2017

(1)

Deleted / Eastern Orthodox Church Christmas In Russia 2018 / 5 Nights Of Glory:Members Storm Portharcourt Streets,pretty Girls Twerk (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.