Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (45169 Views)

Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by Chevronstaff: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin hay god grin grin grin grin
lemme hol ma sef, his son is one hunk of a man grin
lol....d dude's ripped jean though..big miss!!!
but u too like dis Oshiomhole picture sha... grin grin
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2017
The lady I talked with told me that
Zionista:

Yea. He is Phems. I didn't know he takes only under 18.
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by grandstar(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man who is proud to flaunt a son who can pass as a mad person is not fit to be a role model.

It's such a shame that the moral decadence of the next generation is subtly catalyzed by faulty parenting and dysfunctional parent figures.

Do you know you to state your message without using such strong words?

Collosians
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Thanks
candy:

Call this number: 08034887577. The guy is really good, but I'm not too sure of his new location.
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by Talk2Bella(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
Chevronstaff:

lol....d dude's ripped jean though..big miss!!!

but u too like dis Oshiomhole picture sha...
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin the meme is epic fa

1 Like

Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by karashita: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man who is proud to flaunt a son who can pass as a mad person is not fit to be a role model.

It's such a shame that the moral decadence of the next generation is subtly catalyzed by faulty parenting and dysfunctional parent figures.

Na wah for you o
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by shaklisco(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
Good day, please can anyone help me with any good male fashion designer where I can learn how to sew men's wear. I live at around isolo. Thanks
call me on this number 08054597967 and thanks me latter.
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by sonsomegrigbo: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chaii! I don't believe it! NWAMAIKPE, you just received my love. I pray you keep it up with this kind of post/comments because so many people are eager to read anything from you here....

1 Like

Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by piagetskinner(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2017
the rat that ate that boys jean has a PhD...

haba
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by Fjsand: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Na jumobi children b did?
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by chieni(f): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmmm weird jeans
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by Chukazu: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Marotzke:
Jumobi's daughter is about 16 years old.
No be 2000 RMD marry Jumobi Adegbesan?
The girl up there is MEEs daughter, adapted by RMD.
The Man? ( not boy oo) he is married with a child.
Na when RMD dey scatter ground for Warri in the eighties na im he born am.

If Jumobi daughter is 16, are you saying the girl in the picture is not up to 16?

1 Like

Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by Uchrisgold: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Damn
Can sombori hook a sister up with his son.
cos that guy is the bomb
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by Marotzke(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chukazu:

If Jumobi daughter is 16, are you saying the girl in the picture is not up to 16?
the girl in question is far older than 16.
So is not jumobi's daughter.
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by eazykulex(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lojekunle:
Richard mofe damijo and kids on the red carpet at ThefalzExperience.
Like father like kids
:-P
The dude's Jean resembles something rat chop.

1 Like

Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by labelle123(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
cbai this one na rag no be jean
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by Biggaboi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
I still can't understand why people wear rags in the name of fashion! Funny thing is, these rags are even now expensive thanks to fools who promote it, calling it the latest trend and even christening it "Ripped Jeans". I dont see myself spending a kobo on this stuffs and will not be caught dead in one!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by soulfood(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
It is Christmas......Let's make your parties and events LIT and awesome. Visit www.mynaijadj.com/hire-a-dj to enjoy quality and affordable DJ services.
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by zealous2121(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol, u don see avenue to shine na..don't insult me sha
CheedyJ:

Na nonso akpari
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by freakthingz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mtscheww I didn't see the username before I qouted. lemme save my words for sane ppl
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by contactikenna(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
i can understand why the guy is not looking happy...dat look when ur fada is hotter than you...lol
Re: RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience by EsteemedB(f): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
Where is abule odu. I dont mind please
Ajibode street,unity estate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos / Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) / Cossy Ojiakor At Her Play Girl Mansion, Looks Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.