Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot (23463 Views)

Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs Stun In First Sunday Photo / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by metronaija: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2017
BBNaija's Gifty Powers emerged from hiding yesterday for the Big Brother Naija 2017 housemates shoot .

She continues to fuel pregnancy rumours by concealing her belly in a black top

http://www.metronaija.ng/gifty-uriel-stun-new-photo-shoot/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by benedictnsi(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeww...... So this one na news too

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by NwaChibuzor13: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2017
And some men have sex with these kind of thing. Their vag is already loose. How can a wise man consider having sex with these kind of girls when we have yoruba food sellers and plantain hawkers patrolling the streets in their heavy makeup and sexy outfit. They might be dirty, ugly and stinky with zero bedmatics but their pu**y are always very tight.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by MrHistorian: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Ladies have no Marketable skill.

Ladies have no known Vocation.

Our Priority in Nigeria really needs to be reviewed.

I can't believe I'm starting my days with these set of ugliness-vomitting pictures.

NwaChibuzor13:
And some men have sex with these kind of thing. Their vag is already loose. How can a wise man consider having sex with these kind of girls when we have MY SISTERS who are food sellers and plantain hawkers patrolling the streets in their heavy makeup and sexy outfit. They might be dirty, ugly and stinky with zero bedmatics but their pu**y are always very tight.
Fixed bro.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by falconey(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2017
The mod that moved this to front-page must be ill.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by victorazyvictor(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2017
ok
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by kennyonthrone(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2017
ice cream lapz grin
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ This our Nairaland front page get as e b now o... ∆

5 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by edlion57(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Nairaland always advertising old ladies...pls include der phone number.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by ogilivictor: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Una
make sence
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Talk2Bella(f): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
grin Uriel, finest girl, girls with thick laps tho grin grin grin grin #MaFav

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by biacan(f): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Gifty is trying to cover her pregnancy......she's a wise girl wink

8 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by BornAgainMay: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

This girl is so ugly
I can't fvck her if she opens for me

The kind of stretch marks that will be around her pussy will be mind blowing

2 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by drey69(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
BBN has given rise to their names and some idioggers are making them relevant without making a positive impact in the society.
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Papanwamaikpe: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Two Olosho spotted. I pity the unfortunate man that'll take them to the altar.
But this Uriel ugly Sha. Her right leg looking zigzag like airforce1's music Career

8 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Wizzykinging(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Wanna be celebs
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Sunexy(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Gifty wan look rich by all means..she don 4get say she get poor mentality

3 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by NwaAmaikpe: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

I'm lost for rationalization to the morale and essence of the BBN reality show.

It's sad when I see just how the lives of these young ladies have been forever ruined just for participating in that show.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by ugolinze123(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2017
if i catch this uriel....heaven knows what will happen, sweet legs shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
Gifty is trying to cover her pregnancy......she's a wise girl wink
Na u give her belle??
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by biacan(f): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2017
R2bees:
Na u give her belle??
look well
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2017
falconey:
The mod that moved this to front-page must be ill.

I swear.. until all these unfairness, favoritism and nepotism is gotten rid of by their perpetrators, the dumb mods and lala, this platform would suffer with time.

#devilpunishlalasticlala
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by UbanmeUdie: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

There is nothing stunning in the photo.

All I see is two unrefined ladies who have compromised and destroyed their future with their Toto!
Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by rawpadgin(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2017
So these ones are now celebs?

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Amirullaha(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2017
I just realised now that
E.g = Example Given
I.e = In Essence
But i bet your teachers told you
E.g = ''For example''
I.e = ''That is‘’
Am i making sense ?(If you are just knowing the true meaning, just join me and lets go and collect all the school fee we have paid in the past ������)

8 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by chiwapz: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Who be dis Uriel sef? look as she be like pig This no be news at all...let me be going

3 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by drey69(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Amirullaha:

I just realised now that
E.g = Example Given
I.e = In Essence
But i bet your teachers told you
E.g = ''For example''
I.e = ''That is‘’
Am i making sense ?(If you are just knowing the true meaning, just join me and lets go and collect all the school fee we have paid in the past ������)
Olodo they're both latin words
e.g "exemplia gratica" means "for example"
i.e "id est" means "that is"
Fura Brain

15 Likes

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by sureheaven(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2017
]Gifty is trying to cover her pregnancy......she's a wise girl

Pls who send her to go get belle? She should continue 9 month Pata Pata wetin she dey cover go uncover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
And some men have sex with these kind of thing. Their vag is already loose. How can a wise man consider having sex with these kind of girls when we have yoruba food sellers and plantain hawkers patrolling the streets in their heavy makeup and sexy outfit. They might be dirty, ugly and stinky with zero bedmatics but their pu**y are always very tight.

So you don't know that vaginas can be tightened? Tightened to the extent that you will be wondering if she is a V..

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot by tayo200(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2017
.this Uriel is so hot mehmn...she just dey make my diiiccck hard this early morning..vaseline pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Reekado Banks Dances With Friends In His Car (Pics, Video) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.