Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

See How John Terry Compares His Former Managers Conte And Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How John Terry Compares His Former Managers Conte And Mourinho (559 Views)

Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / How John Fashanu Involved George Weah In First 1996 UNICEF Project In Africa / Anthony Joshua Pictured With John Terry In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How John Terry Compares His Former Managers Conte And Mourinho by PluralTrends: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Blues legend John Terry who was privileged to play under both Antonio Conte than his predecessor Jose Mourinho and he has admitted that life was tougher at Chelsea under Conte than Mourinho,

John Terry who had won Premier League titles with both bosses joined Aston Villa last summer on a free transfer and now has revealed why Antonio Conte is "tougher" than Jose Mourinho.

Terry said on Sky Sports' Monday Night Football: “Yes Conte’s training is very tough."

Terry added it was indeed more taxing than Mourinho's training sessions.

“Tactically a little bit more, but I think you can see, when you’re a player, working 45 minutes to an hour every day on your tactics and you see that benefit at the weekend, you don’t mind doing it.

"He's got a real good balance and he makes it enjoyable week in, week out."

Terry added: “He was the best manager, and the best coach as well. He did everything.

“He had his eyes on everyone and when he speaks no one messes about or plays with a ball. You listen to him, he was the boss.

“I think they see him as a long-term manager. having worked with him, the way he dealt with me and other players, I think he’s first class

Re: See How John Terry Compares His Former Managers Conte And Mourinho by PluralTrends: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

England’s Harry Kane Writes His Name In Gold As He Shatters & Sets Records / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Big At The World Soccer Award / Alexis Sanchez Will Earn £60k-a-week More At Manchester United By Snubbing City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.