Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Can Learn From My Life's Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Learn From My Life's Story (1020 Views)

Do You Know You Can Learn all these for 2k on quickbook instead of 50k? / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. / 4 Big Career Lessons Managers Can Learn From Mourinho And Chelsea Slump (2) (3) (4)

(1)

You Can Learn From My Life's Story by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dear naira landers, i have always have a particular life style since my high school days even till my post graduate programs. the fact is that i never for one day read for at least 45 minutes. though i have always trusted my self to pass exams even if i did not read. i did not involve in malpractice of anykind in my school days neither did i fail for once.
the fact i did not realize was that good information that can change ones life is hidden inside books. last year when i was waiten at home looking for employment after school. a friend of mine residing in USA  sent me mail asking me to promise him that i will read till the very last end of an e-book he purchased for me. friend, this could be a very hard task to me then but i made him the promise and he sent the book. i started reading the 104 pages ebook in pdf format. for almost 180 minutes. believe me i was only reading to fulfill all righteousness. but at the end of the book, i was left with no choice than to try some formular for success described there in. the testimony is that today, i am not working for anybody but for myself at my convinent time and i am enjoying it. thanks a million to my friend BELL CARLEY. because i love all of you naira landers, i am sharing this book for free. if you like to try it today, goto http://dgsolutions-talk..com   thanks you all
Re: You Can Learn From My Life's Story by Spyker: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
Lie lie international. You get paid for refering people to that blogsite. I wonder what career you are into if your post is deceitful. May be you have chosen deceit as a career. I really felt disappointed after taking my precious time to read this post only to visit your dumb blogsite for nothing. Rubbish
Re: You Can Learn From My Life's Story by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
hey mr spyker, from ur respond i could just but figure out that is because of people like you that you country nigeria is still under construction. you have no manners nor respect to information. i dont even think you completed ur basic class. thanks for ur respond anyway. mail me if care to know more about me. connectdg@gmail.com

(1)

Nigeria Botling Company Recriutment Test / Help / Career In HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.