Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience (37992 Views)

N10 Million Sprayed On King Sunny Ade At A Party / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Nne5: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wawu!! Sweet looking yellow tomato!! See how pikin fresh like tomorrow meat pie! Even if Nepa take light you don't need torchlight to locate bae unlike those babes way black like say them share the same DNA with noob saibot, when Nepa take light for night person nor fit locate them till they shine teeth angry
grin grin grin
You don mad finish. kai!
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by blowjob: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
U NOR DEY FEEL HEAT... grin grin..NA WA OOOO grin
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by segebase(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
sweet woman
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by sisisioge: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
She's so fine...and I love her name. I'm a huge fan of native names grin
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
She's fûcking pretty kiss kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by ab11baddo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

On behalf of Umuigbo niile,
We hereby disown him. grin
and in that wise, I pass him over to our afonja brothers.
He best suits your ways.
grin grin
on behalf of the supposed afonja brothers.... We don't want this empty skull...... We pass him over to our Hausa brothers.... Let them train him with bulala and koboko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by edo3(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
stixxx:
she's beautiful. no doubt, but i liked her stature more when she was on basketmouth and bovi's comedy skits. she wasn't this chubby.
Was she d one that turned English upside down in that comedy?
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by donnaD(f): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Funkybabee(f): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cute mama.... Nice stature
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by seunmohmoh(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
so simple
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Doctormarrvin: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
My crush! embarassed embarassed..who has seen any girl that's close to her appearance in any way?..
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Tallysmallz(f): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Beautiful lady.
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by solid3(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
She's beautiful.
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=delli post=63477858][/quote]
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by vpaymoney(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Falz is big time business guy. I love falz
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by silver94(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
wickyyolo:

True talk
Mumu, wetin be true talk there undecided

Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:
She's so fine...and I love her name. I'm a huge fan of native names grin

You must like my name then. Ijapa oko yanibo.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by labelle123(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
she is beautiful
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by sisisioge: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
MrIjapa:

You must like my name then. Ijapa oko yanibo.

grin grin grin grin

Not like those. If your were Adufe, Ajani, Aremu...I for like your name too tongue.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by roarik(f): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=delli post=63477858][/quote] u brain needs upgrading...sense fall on u
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by delli(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
roarik:
u brain needs upgrading...sense fall on u
I receive it
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Mryacks: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cute...just watched her for the first time this evening in that Sons of Caliphate series on Ebony tv
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by delli(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
roarik:
u brain needs upgrading...sense fall on u
If. It's from u no bad feelings pls bring it on
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Not like those. If your were Adufe, Ajani, Aremu...I for like your name too tongue.

Maybe ajanijapa or ijaparemu. Do you like that?
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by haykes(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=delli post=63477858][/quote]Im not surprised dat y ur leader went exile till today retarded cownu with all his brag who is now in zoo Nigeria or kanu and his brain wash igbos? baaaaaastard.
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
metronaijaNG:
Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade pictured on the red carpet of The Falz Experience last night at Eko Convention Centre, Lagos.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-adunni-ade-falz-experience/

How decent should a lady be, she's a 10, I wonder if she cooks beans well,
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Aysneh07: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=delli post=63477858][/quote]....abi life is doing this one ni
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Awaja(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Looking sexy without showing cleavage,hope all this other oloshos will take a cue from her.
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2017
dakeskese:
I'd be grateful to God to make me an Aboki than to be an ewedu eater

Unfortunately you are not qualify to be any of the tribes you mentioned. Anuofia Efulefu Onye nzuzu grin
Re: PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience by KayCee92(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
one thing nairalanders will never do is to admit sth is good when it truely good.....NNE u fine n not even haters can take it from u. afonja or no afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Family Looking Amazing In 2020 Christmas Pictures / Patoranking Visits Daddy Showkey For Spiritual Baptism [photo] / "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.