Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience (34591 Views)

Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by nosypat(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
A waste of biological resources cry .
Buffoonery at its best.

NwaChibuzor13:
This simi is undoubtedly the ugliest and most talentless singer in Nigeria. No be her mate be chidinma that repesents elegance, beauty and raw talent? Same goes for that falz that speaks in extremely poor english I can't comprehend. All in the name of trying to sound funny. No be him mates be phyno, runtown and naeto c ? Just listen to that owanbe song by simi, its an epitome of disgrace and embarassment to Nigerian music. The most annoying thing was that she was gallantly supporting the consumption of the dreaded amala and ewedu in Nigerian parties. So sad. cry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by jonadaft: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Talkingboy:
The Problems we have in Nairaland include :

NwaChibuzor13

NwaAmaikpe

DrinkLimca

UbeSomethingSomething

MrsNwaAmaikpe

SonofNwaAmaikpe

AnythingStartingFromNwa

We just hope uncle Lala will do something about them soon.
all this monikers is managed by only two jobless fools

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by InfinixMine: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
This simi is undoubtedly the ugliest and most talentless singer in Nigeria. No be her mate be chidinma that repesents elegance, beauty and raw talent? Same goes for that falz that speaks in extremely poor english I can't comprehend. All in the name of trying to sound funny. No be him mates be phyno, runtown and naeto c ? Just listen to that owanbe song by simi, its an epitome of disgrace and embarassment to Nigerian music. The most annoying thing was that she was gallantly supporting the consumption of the dreaded amala and ewedu in Nigerian parties. So sad. cry

2017 is coming to an end guy to carry over to 2018

James 1:5 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by DONADAMS(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Simi was the light in that show.
I got respect for her...she might have her shortcomings but no one in the industry has her honesty.
She's passionate about music and doesn't consider herself a diva.

Her voice and those perky boobs justified my time in that event.
wow....I heard to wipe my eyes thrice to check the monicker...thank God!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by crafteck(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Wow... What a sad creature you are. Anything thats not igbo is bad right.... Mtn don pay their money tire
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by intruxive(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
angry
U dont know how much u portray the true attribute of your people.
Thats why no one will ever take you serious EVER. Igbo president in nigeria.......#Neveragain.
Bunch of bush people with zero self esteem

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
u r very stupid

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Talkingboy: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Jonathan:

all this monikers is managed by only two jobless fools

I don't think So.

I am pretty sure Nwakpe is diff from DrnkLimca

Drnklmca's English is poor, whereas Nwakpe's is superb ...

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by passyhansome(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Which Experience the only Experience we know was done on 1st of December
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Knarfoza: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

I can't comprehend why you can't critize constructively, No be your mate be fani kayode, reno omokri?
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Knarfoza: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

I can't comprehend why you can't criticize constructively, No be your mate be fani kayode, reno omokri?
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
tell you village people to borrow you your brain back don't enter 2018 like this please
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by showghan(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Make dem two begin to dey chook naa

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by jonadaft: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Talkingboy:

I don't think So.

I am pretty sure Nwakpe is diff from DrnkLimca

Drnklmca's English is poor, whereas Nwakpe's is superb ...
That's the trick...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by baysol: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

IPOB hater has been released from the zoo. I think its time these people are systematically removed from Omoluabi South west for good, they represent nothing in our collective progressive clamour and focused development mindedness. However Yorubas dogged hospitality have been fed to the dogs by the presence of these people in our midst. Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Talkingboy:

NwaChibuzor13

NwaAmaikpe

DrinkLimca

UbeSomethingSomething you are missing one person oh where is Airforce1

MrsNwaAmaikpe

SonofNwaAmaikpe

AnythingStartingFromNwa

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Bollinger(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

What nonsense are you spewing na?
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Haddasah(f): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
what is this one saying now undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Arckeen: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
you are just too brainless

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by omoobaadefemi(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
i pray to the Almighty God on ur behalf to please grant u sense before d end of ds year. remain blessed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by williamdeluxe(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2017
wich kind cloth simi wear so
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Dalighted(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
go AIT
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by quadree: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With Your Name, Ur References And Ur Last Line In Ur Statement... We Knw Wu U Are! Ode...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by sewuun(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
keep hating all in the name of attention while you can never get to where they are in your full Life

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Dalighted(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Simi is a representation of modern woman.. A disgrace..

For a moment he forgot about Falz and exposed her breast to Henry.. After the one night stand with Henry and that one ditching her ass, she suddenly remembered she had a show with Falz.. And the stupid Falz accepted the LovePeddler back..

Simi is a disgrace, Ajeku Henry

She does not deserve Falz
go AIT
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by Tbeiz: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
I am not understanding !!
I can't even comprehend this level of reasoning.
Some people really exist.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by enuel: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2017
NIce

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by edgeP(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Be real for once in your life, fake ass b*******ch

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by TonyBankz(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
U are very stupid..are ur mates nt lil kesh,small doctor nd mayorkun dat are making there nd makin mama proud..nd u ar here looking fr attention..phool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by uglodoh(f): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Talkingboy:

NwaChibuzor13

NwaAmaikpe

DrinkLimca

UbeSomethingSomething

MrsNwaAmaikpe

SonofNwaAmaikpe

AnythingStartingFromNwa

you did not add ubanmeudie. People should ignore them

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by ndidibabe(f): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
You are just a fool..
Re: PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience by afolayangs(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2017
hatred dey worry you. May My good Lord heal you.
NwaChibuzor13:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Wasiu Pasuma's Birthday Celebration / Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Isabel Idibia 10th Birthday: Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.