Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) (3849 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by LifeDrama: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2017
#Davido and his #DMW crew arriving #TheFalzExperience last night

Via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/21/davido-and-his-dmw-crew-arriving-thefalzexperience-last-night-photo/

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by mayweather145: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Wich kind wicked low waist be dis?
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by Michellla(f): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Davido's trouser is literally on his knees

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by veeveejay(f): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Michellla:
Davido's trouser is literally on his knees
because he is short that y
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
veeveejay:
because he is short that y
Or because he chose to sag like a clown

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by KushyKush: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
I hate guys that sags. It is so childish and stupid... Only it you know it's history
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by concupiscent: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2017
"As I opened this topic, the first thing that came to my mind was thirty billion gang less than 30seconds later, I received an alert indicating my Xmas holiday is going to be awesome. I'm going to treat myself to V.S.O.P tonight, I deserve it.

Always think good and positive even when faced with challenges.

Season greetings Nairaland"

-concupiscent

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by KellyKertz(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:
I hate guys that sags. It is so childish and stupid... Only it you know it's history

We don't know, oya enlighten us

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by IamLucy(f): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by bigcee(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:
Mtcheewwwww
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by Abee79(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
I think his trouser is falling grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by MiaB(f): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
One question. How's he managing to walk with his trouser sweeping the floor?
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Arriving The Falz Experience Last Night (photo) by rs172(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
IamLucy:
Amen. I tap from your blessing.

lolzzzz you be palm wine

(1) (Reply)

See The Photo Of Popular Hausa Celebrity Zango "Reading A Magazine" Naija React / Mercy Lambo, Tacha And The Tussle For Kelechi Iheanacho. / REVEALED: SEE Where Olamide Got The "Gun Man Pose" [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.