Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Low Water Pressure - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Water Pressure (1959 Views)

Increase Wind Pressure Of Aluminum Doors And Windows / Waterproofing Area More Exposed To Hydrostatic Pressure / Pressure Group Files Suit Against Lagos Over New Land Use Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Water Pressure by davit: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Hello everyone. I have low water pressure in my house. All my showers don't rush as they should. In fact my power shower is like a waste of money. I ve told my plumber who advised we raise the tank. We have done that but still no difference. He recently suggested of getting pressure pump that it can only work when there is light. Is this the solution? Is there any other way around it?
Plumbers in the house your suggestions and help will be appreciated.
Re: Low Water Pressure by davit: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Any plumber in the forum who can help? Cc lawyer
davit:
Hello everyone. I have low water pressure in my house. All my showers don't rush as they should. In fact my power shower is like a waste of money. I ve told my plumber who advised we raise the tank. We have done that but still no difference. He recently suggested of getting pressure pump that he has an only work when there is light. Is this the solution? Is there any other way around it?
Plumbers in the house your suggestions and help will be appreciated.
Re: Low Water Pressure by rotecch77(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
You can use pressure pump but the issue there is if your piping system is not properly done or you used substandard pipe and fittings there will be another water leakage disaster.

You can reach us for mre details
Re: Low Water Pressure by cooldudeng(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2019
Was this ever resolved? Got one at hand
Re: Low Water Pressure by davit: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Not yet.
cooldudeng:
Was this ever resolved? Got one at hand
Re: Low Water Pressure by 3sha4lyf: 12:12am On May 02, 2020
rotecch77:
You can use pressure pump but the issue there is if your piping system is not properly done or you used substandard pipe and fittings there will be another water leakage disaster.

You can reach us for mre details

You said it all.

Rented a flat somewhere in a block of 9, three medium tanks to feed the whole place. When the pressure pump came into full use, some flats were leaking due to burst pipes. Some became flooded becos of the water pressure.

I'm thinking of a way to permanently get water to come up when theres no light. There will be water in the tank o but only ppl down floor can have water. So annoying. I hate storing water in buckets.

Any suggestions?? �‍♀️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Sand Filling Your Plot / URBAN CREST 2 Designed to deliver modern technology / For Soil Test / Genuine Survey Plan In Port Harcourt & Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.