Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Help!!! Do I Help Gtbank Or My Friend. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! Do I Help Gtbank Or My Friend. (505 Views)

Man Arrested For Hiding In GTBank Ceiling In Kebbi / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Do I Help Gtbank Or My Friend. by gidzbobby: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Good afternoon Fam...

I was once working with GTbank, as an Intern but my contract was breached all because I took permission as regards my screening exercise in school (UniUyo). I told my boss about it and she allowed me travel, only for me to come back and was told to submit my ID card, that they had ordered for my replacement from Human Resources. I complied and left.

few weeks after, I got a call from a colleague (Ola), telling me how my other colleague (Dave) steals money when given to count, he takes 10pieces from each bundles. Not until the ATM machines started having shortages. A test was conducted between all interns to count and this same guy, had shortages of 10pieces.

I just got a call from my so called boss who asked me to drop my ID card and walk out the door, to help her get this guy because my other colleague (Ola) told her we stay close to each other... she said he stole almost 500k and he has paid some.

am not really close to Dave but do I turn him in after wah they did to me ?

he's the one on white shirt
Re: Help!!! Do I Help Gtbank Or My Friend. by gidzbobby: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2017
my self (737 shirt) and David (white shirt).
Re: Help!!! Do I Help Gtbank Or My Friend. by Yorobastard(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where is the picture...

This is a strong one....since you are not really close to Dave....let it stay that way and let your boss arrest Dave herself since you were not there when Dave was chopping the bank

Just continue with your business
Re: Help!!! Do I Help Gtbank Or My Friend. by franklinnwaGOD(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
let ur boss go and look for him by himself.i think they ask u to backoff smiley
Re: Help!!! Do I Help Gtbank Or My Friend. by fergieboy: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
The bank should look for him by their sef

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: *how Much Did U Do Ur Affidavit?* / Fulani Herdsmen Finally Reveal Why They Attacked Benue Communities / Police Arrest 35 Years Old Pesin Papa Wey Use His Penis Tear 2 Goat Nyansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.