Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Only Need One Investor Abeg - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Only Need One Investor Abeg (553 Views)

Real Investment, Only Need To Invite 1 Person Before You Can Withdraw / If You're Not Mining PI COIN Currently Come In Here Only Need 10 People!!!! / You Only Need To Invest 1k To Begin To Make Min Of 3k Daily On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Need One Investor Abeg by restore8(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys forgive me for being brief but i am really in need of an investor for a business idea that i wish to implement before new year.
This investor is going to gain depending on his choice
Package 1:
My investor would earn 20% + principal at the end of 30days

Package 2:
My investor would earn 20%(excluding capital) for 12months.
This depends on the choice of the investor

Am currently not on whatsapp but you can check my signature and reach me. just text the word "Info" and i would gladly respond Thanks
Re: I Only Need One Investor Abeg by Xmen149(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
you have to give brief description on what the invest is here before people start giving out their contacts to you ,scam is real you know
Re: I Only Need One Investor Abeg by restore8(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Xmen149:
you have to give brief description on what the invest is here before people start giving out their contacts to you ,scam is real you know

Thank you so much for your comment if you wish to know about this business please feel free to contact me or you can drop your mail or phone number so i can call or email you.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Lister Engine For Sale !!! / Export Contract Investment / Earn Bitcoin/dollars Daily; Invest And Begin Earning Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.