Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott (10860 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Just Look At The Picture Quality NTA Kaduna Is Broadcasting On Inauguration Day / Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Just Have To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by IkpuMmadu: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
They said Igbo loves money ...yet they left their businesses and sat at home in protest and In tandem with IPOB directive .....no tribe in sub Saharan Africa has ever done this

They said Igbo are not United yet the spoke with one voice when. Nnamdi Kanu was in prisoned and also rallied round and demonstrated

They said also Igbo are not educated yet...JAMB, WAEC, and international organisations said they are the smartest black race and Igbo have the highest cut off in Nigeria ....

They said Igbo are readers and we have seen how they have made great strides in ICT

They said that Igbo aren't lettered and literate yet it's an Igbo man that first wrote his narrative ...Olaudah Ekwuano ( Equinao) and Chinua Achebe had his masterpiece THINGS FALL APART translated in over 60 languages ..none African has achieved this feet

They said that Igbo aren't smart we saw them build war machines during Biafra war and they are still building today ..from Innoson to Zinox et al

They also said that Igbo don't have unity of purpose yet we have seen how they spike against the effcc arrest of Innoson

They said Igbo are tribal ,but let's check the board of directors of GTB and Redeem church and see who is tribal

They also said Igbo are ritualist but we have seen where skull are mines in per minute basis

They said that Igbo cities are deserted and not developed but we have seen images of their cities and millions of people that have demonstrated

They also said that Igbo are corrupt but when we check the efcc crime list they are the least

Are Igbo enigmatic.. take it or leave it we must love them, learn from them and also beg them to teach us their economic skills

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Post reeks of insecurity. Get yourself together, the image you project to the world is not very positive. I'm not trolling you now, I'm serious.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by QueenSekxy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:
Post reeks of insecurity. Get yourself together, the image you project to the world is not very positive. I'm not trolling you now, I'm serious.
stfu if you have poor comprehension skill.

they said Igbos are busy body,but this abokii was the first to comment on Igbo thread.sad

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Sirjamo: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Get a better education boy, believe me, you need it more.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Homeboiy: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Igbo na achi

4 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by QueenSekxy(f): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirjamo:
IkpuMmadu:

They said also Igbo are not educated yet...JAMB, WAEC, and international organisations said they are the smartest black race and Igbo have the highest cut off in Nigeria ....

Sirjamo:

just shut up already undecided

17 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

they said Igbos are busy body,but this abokii was the first to comment on Igbo thread.sad
Hey
Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

You, I mean ibos come across as weak and seriously insecure hence your need to constantly compare yourself with others.
I probably won't be here if not because of your pathological need to lie about yourselves and others.
It is my duty as a concerned citizen of Nigeria to debunk your lies.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by IkpuMmadu: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

If they are not positive why don't you let them go...why do you cry and beg them to stay

Aren't you stuoidd to be begging people with negative image to share country with you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by QueenSekxy(f): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

You, I mean ibos come across as weak and seriously insecure hence your need to constantly compare yourself with others.
I probably won't be here if not because of your pathological need to lie about yourselves and others.
your comment reeks of low self esteem,,what are you trying to prove? ??that you are better than Igbos or whatbetter go play 9ja bet you know how to play best let people with reasoning mentality comment.

18 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by QueenSekxy(f): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Cooly100: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Reply the OP, point by point then I will believe you!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

If they are not positive why don't you let them go...why do you cry and beg them to stay

Aren't you stuoidd to be begging people with negative image to share country with you

I personally would like you to have your Biafra. I actually have a workable plan. An ibo homeland similar to Lesotho in South Africa. A Biafra completely surounded by Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

your comment reeks of low self esteem,,what are you trying to prove? ??that you are better than Igbos or whatbetter go play 9ja bet you know how to play best let people with reasoning mentality comment.

The ibos are the people who deal with Nigeria from a position of weakness. I like to elaborate but I'm too sure you won't get it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by doctokwus: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Your poor grasp of English tenses and grammar is not reflective of the Igbo people so stop trying to speak for them or put across their views.

11 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by QueenSekxy(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

The ibos are the people who deal with Nigeria from a position of weakness. I like to elaborate but I'm too sure you won't get it.
and you think your elaboration worth a pinch of salt

what do you take your zoogeria for

Igbos will always be a thorn in your flesh till we get our freedom.

15 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Igbos will always be a turn in your flesh till we get our freedom.

It is called a torn in the flesh, not turn. You see why I think you won't get it?
If you don't know the difference between torn and turn how in the name of ipod would you understand complex issues.

25 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by IkpuMmadu: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
doctokwus:
Your poor grasp of English tenses and grammar is not reflective of the Igbo people so stop trying to speak for them or put across their views.

Is English the native language of the Igbo people or is it a colonial language

Did you understand what the op is trying to project ?

14 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by goldviaggra: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by IkpuMmadu: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

I personally would like you to have your Biafra. I actually have a workable plan. An ibo homeland similar to Lesotho in South Africa. A Biafra completely surounded by Nigeria.

Is that so...and what makes you think that other tribes would be comfortable to be with you after you have stolen their oil Wells, messed their lands up and killed them in Odi, Ogoni and sold off their inheritance in bakassi

What makes you think so ? Or do you think that those that the Igbo had shared culture and neighborhood over centuries would leave them and go for you that is far off

Can you smell the coffee pls....stop begging them to stay ...be man enough

9 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Is that so...and what makes you think that other tribes would be comfortable to be with you after you have stolen their oil Wells, messed their lands up and killed them in Odi, Ogoni and sold off their inheritance in bakassi

What makes you think so ? Or do you think that those that the Igbo had shared culture and neighborhood over centuries would leave them and go for you that is far off

Can you smell the coffee pls....stop begging them to stay ...be man enough

Let others decide for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Alawe(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

PARK WELL! you are blocking elders

6 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by IkpuMmadu: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Let others decide for themselves.

Now you are talking and they have decided and don't you see the high collaboration between SE SS known as the better south

I laugh, you think they forget or they are happy with the situation

12 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by MicheyJ: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

It is called a torn in the flesh, not turn. You see why I think you won't get it?
If you don't know the difference between torn and turn how in the name of ipod would you understand complex issues.
Thorn*

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by doctokwus: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Is English the native language of the Igbo people or is it a colonial language

Did you understand what the op is trying to project ?
What you are trying to project aside with being full of poor grammar and tense is pure rubbish.
Its an illiterate that uses tribalism to discolor every discourse or event.

5 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Now you are talking and they have decided and don't you see the high collaboration between SE SS known as the better south

I laugh, you think they forget or they are happy with the situation

Where's is the high collaboration? Every community in the SS have made it abundantly clear that they have nothing to do with your Biafran agenda. The Lesotho option is the only one on the table as far as your dream is concerned.

13 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by QueenSekxy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

stfu,,guess in your dictionary there Is nothing like auto correcti..

afonja with cabbage filled skull

it's thorn btw

6 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
MicheyJ:

Thorn*

You are correct sir.
Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by QueenSekxy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

You are correct sir.
olodo cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

stfu,,guess in your dictionary there Is nothing like auto correcti..

afonja with cabbage filled skull

it's thorn btw

You are probably sexy as you claim to be but certainly not very bright.

26 Likes

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by funlord(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Igbos will always be a turn in your flesh till we get our freedom.

Are you not the same abakaliki jew that was celebrating graduating from mechanical engineering or so in a thread a few weeks ago? What school gave you your qualifications? A nigerian school! But today you now have the temerity to use those talons you call fingers to refer to the only nation that finds you worthy of a passport as "zoogeria?" typical ipob induced ignorance, ungratefulness and foolishness all rolled into one so no surprises there!

By the way that your institution needs to recall some of its lecturers that graded your comprehension papers! Your misuse and abuse of our national vocabulary while trying to pass off your useless tribalist jargon as a post lends further credence to why you should focus on fan yogo and gala entrepreneurship rather than engaging in political discourse with apex intellectual predators and your cerebral superiors! By the way Don't bother replying.....your intelligence probably begins where my 2 year old sons foolishness ends!

Now....Get lost!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott by Guestlander: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

olodo cheesy

Turn is completely different from thorn. You have no brain at all. You didn't make a spelling mistake, what you wrote is gibberish.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill / Cross River Magistrates Say They Now Beg In Order To Survive / Voter Turnout: Nigeria Ranks World’s Second Worst Nation – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.