Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB (1123 Views)

Reality TV Star, Tboss Shares Adorable Photos With Her Daughter / Reality Star Tboss Shares Adorable New Photos With Daughter / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by rhonard(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Days after popular ex-Big Brother Naija contestant Tokunbo Idowu aka TBoss was spotted with controversial senator, Dino Melaye, she is in the news again. This time, she was dressed as a bride in some new photos alongside famous disc jockey, DJ TTB. The shoot was put together by a group of wedding vendors based in Abuja.

See them below: (Some photos courtesy BellaNaija)

Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by rhonard(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
more

Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by Sleekydee(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Even my gf know T-boss is my bae.(love u bby @nenidee
Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by princeemmma(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
f
Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by Yeligray(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sleekydee:
Even my gf know T-boss is my bae.(love u bby @nenidee
It is well with your soul
Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by majamajic(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmmm

common sense don't let the director of photography know that brides don't use nose rings ??
its about a church wedding I think

Anyway wetin concern me
Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by safarigirl(f): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
majamajic:
hmmm

common sense don't let the director of photography know that brides don't use nose rings ??
its about a church wedding I think

Anyway wetin concern me
did you see any church in the background? Or you assume everybody wearing white dress is doing wedding inside church?

You never see bride wey get piercings and tattoos, abi?

True true, wetin concern you?

Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by safarigirl(f): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
OP, you no even put the best picture

Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by Threebear(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
My baby looking so beautiful.
I knew she would be the most successful out of the bunch, when Nigeria were hyperventilating over Efe ,I knew the warri tout had nothing to offer except noise, lack of talent and foolishness.
Now look at his career, he came to olamide's concert and the crowd were bored to death, over ten singles and none of them became a hit . grin
T boss is the main chick, the real deal and her hater will deal.
Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by solid3(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Calm down guys, my girlfriend is just having some photo shoot. She has my permission. kiss
Re: Reality Star Tboss Features In New Wedding Photos With DJ TTB by IamLaura(f): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hate her or Love her,you can't just deny that this lady is stunning!!

Top 6 Most Admirable Couples In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Newly Crowned Face Of Nollywood Nigeria 2018 Ella Agu With Na*ked Photos / Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck While Kissing Her Secret Love