Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) (54809 Views)

Sow A Seed: 2 Evangelists Fight Dirty Over Offering At Market (photos) / Two Evangelists Fight Over Offering In The Market(photos) / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
they are hustlers not ministers of GOD
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
these are the kind of people giving the body of Christ a bad name
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by tosakpolor: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Very funny

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie what do you think?
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by santopelele(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kikikiki, offering time, blessing time
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by chiwapz: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
that was what their so called god jesus has thought them to do, he has taught them how to make the world and un-peaceful place. Jesus was an hypocrite and that's what his followers have learnt from him.
Christianity the religion on hypocrisy
You are ignorant. I pray you see the light before you perish

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
I need NWAMAIKPE'S assertion on thisbtopic!
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by jamace(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mammon pastors.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol. Great inspiration for my comedy skit.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Alao046(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
chiwapz:

are u talking about the light of hypocrisy, over my dead body, i rather be Jew than a hypocrite.
I have studied that the reason why igbo's are cowards is because Jesus their fooling god was also a coward.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry
I'm afraid some people we call men of God are rogues and dogs who are supposed to be in rehabilitation centre.

Evangelist my foot.. Imagine in a market place...

What do you preach?

I'm not after any Pastor anyway.. I dey on my own... This is what we see outside what about the things they do in their closets...

That Malawian pastor too is buying Maserati for his daughter...

We already know the people that are going to hell...

Some? You mean all don't you?
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
I didn't read where they wrote "money" in the whole write-up.

Don't your Politicians fight over misunderstandings?

Why do you people take delight in mocking Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Radiant1020:
these are the kind of people giving the body of Christ a bad name

They didn't give anybody bad name.

The name and church of Christ is already a GOOD and EXCELLENT Name. We all have FREE WILLs.

God can't force it on us.

Those that won't believe in Jesus because of some defaulters will pay for tye consequences ALONE.

We shall all stand before the throne of God.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Mysselff2: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
What shall it profit the OP to mislead nairalanders by posting a FALSE HEADLINE
Where in your report did any of the "evangelists" mention offering or offertory.Rather they were marking territory that's all

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by dabeto: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
These are young men pushing truck carrying load to earn a living quarrelling over cash made for the day and you called them pastors.
Take ur time oo......
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Omeokachie: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Azuma "Zum-zum" Nelson.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Mbilla(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
That is Ghanaians for you. I have traveled many Africa countries and I have never meet people who are stupid, little minded and classless like Ghanaians. Ghana women are the most cheapest, ugly and classless women on earth.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by thanki410(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kufre , you mean PASTER? Wet is really go-win an in de MINISTIRI.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
moneyngelists everywhere.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
sirBLUNT:
maydebbie what do you think?
grin grin
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Obcglobal(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
What a messed up society
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
lol talk oo na ur people...i hav nothing to say..
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol talk oo na ur people...i hav nothing to say..
Lol, they're plenty there. Fake pastors and all.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by CHIGIM: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
my brother no need to attack a man saying the truth,Christianity is a scam, that is how their god Jesus teaches them
chiwapz:

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, they're plenty there. Fake pastors and all.
one of ten reason's why someone has vaul not to marry any of them no matter what...the other nine reasons are mind blowing...
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
sirBLUNT:
one of ten reason's why someone has vaul not to marry any of them no matter what...the other nine reasons are mind blowing...
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha grin grin
i think we're getting somewhere to unravel some mysteries dont you think so?
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by progressives: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abeg,who saw all the grammar in the name of promoting news? Please,learn to check your tenses and spellings after writing a report.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i think we're getting somewhere to unravel some mysteries dont you think so?
Lol, nope.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, nope.
oh coded things..btw.."goodmoney" yea i know it's night but i just love dat ur famous siggy...you tought me well..
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by daddyzgal(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
man must wack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.